[url]www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=22922[/url]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:51:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:59:03 AM EDT
[#2]
A meeting of Centralists
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#3]
[i]Best of all, annoying, super-sized, gun-grabbing loudmouth Rosie O'Donnell, whose ratings have sunk since she attacked Tom Selleck for his NRA affiliation, announced she's leaving the airwaves after next season.[/i]

In other words, NEVER SAY the NRA didn't do something monumental and worthy!  I'm not usually a WorldNetDaily fan (I get all my news/articles from the non-biased FoxNews), but this report was something refreshing to see.  I just hope more people feel the way Ms. Schlussel does.

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 2:49:41 PM EDT
[#4]
[:)]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 3:06:03 PM EDT
[#5]
That was great to read. I'll kind of miss old Rosie. Shit I guess I'll have more time on my hands to bash Billary Klinton
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Good article.  I've got a feeling it won't get much distribution.  
View Quote

Notice how few of our fellow members bothered to read it here.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 3:36:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Say it ain't so Arnold, have you been co-opted by the effeminate left in hollywierd along with the whinning kennedy wife of yours. If that the case then there will be no more bucks spent on your movies.

Oh, at last some women who know how to do verbal and journalistic battle with the enemy.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 5:34:21 PM EDT
[#9]
[b]Jewbroni -[/b]

You're really missing out if you don't do the worldnetdaily.com every day.  Even good ol'
Bill O'Reilly of Fox has a column in worldnet
daily.

And you can't forget to read the Drudge Report -
he's the one who first let on that 'Pearl Harbor' might be a dog of a movie...(and the blue dress...)

Eric The Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 6:56:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm not usually a WorldNetDaily fan (I get all my news/articles from the non-biased FoxNews), Jewbroni~
View Quote

Drudge, Newsmax, and Worldnetdaily are the
new big 3. World breaks more stories than anyone
and newsmax is not far behind.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 7:02:36 PM EDT
[#11]
That Debbie could do me anyday....think I'm in love!! [:P]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:24:10 PM EDT
[#12]
debbie schlussel (sp?) is a regular on bill mahers super liberal PC show, and she kicks him in the @ss with truth and wisdom, he cant respond with any facts that arent shot down by her, and must save face by trying to make her look like an idiot or cutting to commerical (how convienent)
shes not a bad lookin woman either [:D]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 3:37:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Good reading.  I feel good.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 4:08:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Great article.  Thanks for posting it HANGFIRE.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 7:34:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Well, I take it back; I suppose I do read WorldNetDaily about twice a week, but only b/c my Bill O'Reilly newsletter link points there!  Other than that, I just read his article and go back to Fox.

I love Fox, I am really into it more for the political and social debate/discussion than I am for the news.  I'm young and virile, I don't have the patience for too much news right now [;)].  Nonetheless, thanks for the heads-up.  If I'm ever in the uncontrollable mood to keep up with my daily currect events, I know where to turn.

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 7:44:23 AM EDT
[#16]
[:)]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 7:58:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Good article.  I am still waiting for rosie do go off the air.  It will never be too soon.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top