Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2004 9:24:15 AM EDT
I originally posted this in the Hometown Forum Kali-fornia. There is a link to the official JPL web site in the link.

added - fixed dates.

So. Calif-Jet Propulsion Labs Open House Sat 5/15 & Sun 5/16

Here is an oppurtunity to actually talk to the scientists and engineers that built the Mars Rover, global warming(the enviro SHTF movie, Day After Tomorrow is opening after Labor Day)  etc. There is very little BS, all of these people know what they're talking about and some of them can talk your ears off.

Reminder -- this is a very popular event in the So. Kali-fornia area and will be very crowded, wear comfortable shoes, there is a lot of walking; and if it is a warm day, you may want to bring a hat and some water.

Have fun!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:27:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Saturday is the 15th
Sunday is the 16th
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:51:50 AM EDT
[#2]
SWEET..

I will probably be hiking down from switzer falls to JPL on sunday(12 miles +2 for swimmin hole side trip).  If i get there early enough I will check it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top