Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2004 6:53:58 AM EDT
Okay, my friend is telling me that a satanic cult owns Folgers coffee, and Tide the detergent, along with several other big companies.  And that they used put a secret symbol on all of their products, and that if you connected the dots or something on the symbol that it would form the number 666.  But that Christians found out about it and boycotted all of their products so they took the symbol off of everything so Christians wouldnt know if you were buying something from them.  

Is all of this really true?  Does a satanic cult really own Folgers, and Tide?  And did they really put secret symbols on their products?  Because im finding it a little hard to believe.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:56:31 AM EDT
[#1]
P&G makes both, along with Pringles, Puffs, Sunny Delight, etc.

I heard its a rumor in the Ghetto, P&G and snapple is owned by the KKK, also cats are poison.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:57:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I think that myth comes from Procter and Gamble. I may be thinking of something different, but if you click here, you'll see their logo. It's the moon with a face and some stars. I don't think it makes a 666, but I know a lot of Christians that boycott their products because they believe that this logo has satanic qualities.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:57:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Idiocy.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:59:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Idiocy.

Agreed!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:01:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Who ever believes that needs to seek help.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:02:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't drink coffe
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:02:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I have heard a bunch of them and I know somone who knows about 20 diffrent things like that, wish I remebered some more.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:07:53 AM EDT
[#8]
I heart that Lucent is short for Lucifer Enterprises
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:07:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Idiocy.

Agreed!

Exactly.  Everybody knows it is WALMART and STARBUCKS that is Satanic!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:08:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:09:19 AM EDT
[#11]
A while back I heard a rumour that the KKK owned Marlboro cigarettes, and put various logos on their packs....Anyone else hear that?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:10:42 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Here we go again!

www.snopes.com/business/alliance/procter.asp

But you gotta admit, there's just something not right about non-dairy creamers!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:11:36 AM EDT
[#13]
I normally delete those e-mails when they show up.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:11:46 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
A while back I heard a rumour that the KKK owned Marlboro cigarettes, and put various logos on their packs....Anyone else hear that?

Thats a new one for me.

I might start spreading that rumor about Newports.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:21:22 AM EDT
[#15]
"Some guy" told me once the reason why /they/ don't smoke Marlboros, the most popular cigarette brand in the world, is because the red section of the pack looks like a K and since there are three of those sections on each pack...
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#16]
ANyone that believes in these BS stories is an idiot.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:20:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Idiocy.

Agreed!

I kid you not, just the other day, I saw a car with a bumper sticker that read "Friends dont let friends drink coffee from Starbucks". Had some other hippy, peacnik, tree huggin, anti Bush stuff plastered on it as well. I had a good mind to plow into them or hang my head out the window screaming like a rabid baboon, but, self control got the better of me.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:24:55 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Idiocy.

Agreed!

I kid you not, just the other day, I saw a car with a bumper sticker that read"Friends dont let friends drink coffee from Starbucks". Had some other hippy, peacnik, tree huggin, anti Bush stuff plastered on it as well. I had a good mind to plow into them or hang my head out the window screaming like a rabid baboon, but, self control got the better of me.

Those same friends will tell you that
"Friends don't let friends shoot glocks"
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:28:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Idiocy.

Agreed!

I kid you not, just the other day, I saw a car with a bumper sticker that read"Friends dont let friends drink coffee from Starbucks". Had some other hippy, peacnik, tree huggin, anti Bush stuff plastered on it as well. I had a good mind to plow into them or hang my head out the window screaming like a rabid baboon, but, self control got the better of me.

Those same friends will tell you that

I dont mind if my "friends" shoot Glocks.....I just dont.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:28:43 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

They don't, well..not real friends
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:31:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 11:19:20 PM EDT
[#22]
I guess that must mean Starbucks buys it's coffee from nasty corporations that don't pay a meaningful wage to their workers.  I guess I have to start going there.  

My wife doesn't let me around coffee houses usually because I start muttering about yuppies, liberals, Navy Coffee and stupidity to pay that much for a cup of f'g coffee.  And I really get grumpy if I have to wait for her.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 11:24:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Some people are so gullible.  

Well, that's what I heard on TV.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 11:26:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Starbucks coffee is overpriced and overroasted.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 12:23:48 AM EDT
[#25]
This is why opinion polls are the most useless thing ever invented.  How can you honestly give a shit what people who believe stupid shit like this think?  Satan owns Proctor and Gamble and wants you to bathe?  Why the hell would he care what you smelled like? He is going to burn your flesh in Hell.

As far as Starbucks and boycotting a company for a reason other than the fact you are a retard and you think the KKK owns it, I have no problerm with that.   The KKK can not afford a sandwich much less to buy a tobacco or coffee company, if they were that smart they would have bought a PR guy to fix their damn image.

I avoid Wal-Mart.  Wal-Mart destroys communites, lowers property values and costs millions of jobs a year, they import 1/8th of all crap coming from China, they pay low wages and offer no meaningful benefits to employees.  Yes, you save a dollar on your flip-flops and Twinkies at Wal-Mart. But they put millions of folks on welfare every year, their underpaid employees use billions of dollars in free or reduced rate public health care, reduced school lunches and housing.  They simply shift their expense to the public sector and fuck us all.  See, I found evil without the KKK or Satan to help.

So go to white-trash mart and look for Satan.  He is not hiding in the toothpaste boxes, he is managing the store and cutting the hours of a woman who needs to pay her rent.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top