Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2021 3:24:06 PM EDT
In case you didn't get that, that was sarcasm.

So I order a holster for my P80, and the holster I received wasn't designed properly.  The magazine release is not covered.  So far I've ejected my mag about 3 times.  This is a no-go for me.  I called their customer service and they'll take the holster back but won't cover the shipping on their defective product.  I have another holster that I bought about a year ago and no design issues.  You would think that someone would catch this.  

Buyer beware, I guess.

Link Posted: 2/18/2021 3:25:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I was under the impression they were known garbage.

Tier1 Concealed is the answer you seek.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 3:29:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I and all my friends use their G21 sized holsters for P80s. Started using them before any other company had P80 holsters. No problems ever, and we sprint with ours on.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 3:29:41 PM EDT
[#3]
They got me with one of their Black Friday sales on a PPQ holster, it’s garbage.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 3:29:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was under the impression they were known garbage.

Tier1 Concealed is the answer you seek.
View Quote

Thanks for the info.  Like I said, I have one other holster from them and have had good use with it.  Was surprised at how this one was made.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 3:31:21 PM EDT
[#5]
It’s garbage.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Ordered a Trump themed one for my 1911 and it showed up pink with the logo crooked . They refunded my money and let me keep it but wasn’t impressed with what it actually was even with those issues aside...
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I have Tier 1 and Hidden Hybrid holster's. I can recommend both.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 10:16:56 AM EDT
[#8]
In on this as well. I ordered a holster for a G42 on 12-17-20. Received on 1-8-21. Tried the holster and quickly realized there was not enough retention even with the screw tightened as far as possible.

Contacted customer service on 1-12-21 and asked for a refund. Nothing.

Contacted customer service again on 2-16-21. Nothing.

Three days later I get an email saying there were server problems and sorry for the delayed response. Also was instructed to take and send in several photos of the holster, the gun in the holster, from different angles, the gun in the holster without the mag inserted, etc.

I took all the requested photos and sent them in on 2-22-21. A few days later I get a request to verify my mailing address. Done.

It's now 3-12-21 and I still have no holster or a refund.

Three months? Really. All I wanted was a refund. I was happy to send back the POS holster. This will be my last purchase from wethepeople. Poor product, poor customer service, all for a $40 holster. Huge waste of time on something that should have been so simple.

There are other, better companies with better products and much better customer service.

Buyer beware.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Having a similar issue with goHunt. Their sizing guide for sleeping bags on their site was wrong. Realized it within 10 minutes of ordering and sent an email to customer service. They emailed me 15 minutes after I get a shipping notice that they've already shipped it (bullshit they printed the label) and that they could accept a return but couldn't fix the issue before it shipped. Return shipping is almost $50. They won't cover it. Customer service has been 0 help. More than a little annoyed.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 10:23:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I and all my friends use their G21 sized holsters for P80s. Started using them before any other company had P80 holsters. No problems ever, and we sprint with ours on.
View Quote

I have one of theirs for my 34 with a Streamlight,and also have no issues with it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 10:23:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Garbage gun and holster.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#12]
I bought 3 from them. 2 for my wife's G43 and 1 for her Shield. Holsters are nice, no issues. My issue is their checkout online. I was forced into 3 separate adds for more of their shit while trying to pay. And for that, I won't order another.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 10:32:20 AM EDT
[#13]
LOL at that paddle attachment
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top