Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 5/9/2004 5:39:49 PM EDT
Israel is our only true friend in the world and we owe everything to them for watching our backs.Why are we so cheap with our aid to them and give any other 3rd world countries anywhere near what we give to the State Of Israel?.Educated People of All Faiths know that This land WAS promised by G-d to us and we defend it from Animals who want to destroy it and The usa.Israel is the only buffer for the USA and total Maniacal Muslim Arab control of the most precious resources of oil in the world.We need to support them and help them throw out ALL terrorists living in the "disputed" territories.The ONLY way to secure this area is to allow Israeli settlers to live in and tame it.If we allow Israel to fall,surely we are next!We need to fight the terrorists together!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree we need to support Israel, but no matter how much or how little aid we provide to them, Israel will not fall.  God won't allow it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:41:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Popcorn:  Check.
Beer:  Check.
Flak Jacket and Kevlar helmet:  Check.

Let the games begin!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:42:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, were did that popcorn go?  
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Israel is our only true friend in the world and we owe everything to them for watching our backs.Why are we so cheap with our aid to them and give any other 3rd world countries anywhere near what we give to the State Of Israel?.Educated People of All Faiths know that This land WAS promised by G-d to us and we defend it from Animals who want to destroy it and The usa.Israel is the only buffer for the USA and total Maniacal Muslim Arab control of the most precious resources of oil in the world.We need to support them and help them throw out ALL terrorists living in the "disputed" territories.The ONLY way to secure this area is to allow Israeli settlers to live in and tame it.If we allow Israel to fall,surely we are next!We need to fight the terrorists together!

You're preaching to the choir on this board.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:42:27 PM EDT
[#5]
ally does not equal friend
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:43:37 PM EDT
[#6]
We need more butter on the popcorn and I need a refill
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:44:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Agreed...oh, and the boldness of your 2nd post on the forum makes me nervous.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I agree we need to support Israel, but no matter how much or how little aid we provide to them, Israel will not fall. God won't allow it.

Correct, however, you'll never convince me that God doesn't allow us to be prosperous BECAUSE of our support of Israel.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:46:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Israel is cool by me. Never met an Israeli I did not like. Have several whom I call friends. I would be pleased to share a fox hole with any of them.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#10]
wez =

Nice of you to edit out your first post bashing Israel.  

Wez's first post
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I think the billions of U.S. tax payers dollars  and the constant "looking the other way" at their faults sould be more than enough.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:47:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Ditto. Sounds suspect.

Quoted:
Agreed...oh, and the boldness of your 2nd post on the forum makes me nervous.

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Israel and USA TOGETHER 4ever!They have helped us out of a jam more times than you and I can count!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:52:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Israel and USA TOGETHER 4ever!They have helped us out of a jam more times than you and I can count!

Please explain to me how they have ever helped us out?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:52:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I think the $billions are well spent. Either we support them and they use the support to fight/defend themselves conventionally or they get attacked and nuke the everythng around then, then TSHTF worse than you can imagine.

Quoted:
I think the billions of U.S. tax payers dollars  and the constant "looking the other way" at their faults sould be more than enough.

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
wez =

Wez's first post

Can anybody summarize the original (pre-munged) post?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:54:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Israel is our friend.  So is punctuation and the space bar.

Fucking trolls.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:56:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
wez =

Wez's first post

You should be able to read my reply and get a gist of what he originaly posted.  Next time, I'll quote the author...
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:56:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please explain to me how they have ever helped us out?

Easy

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:56:36 PM EDT
[#21]
pie!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:04:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
wez =

Wez's first post

You should be able to read my reply and get a gist of what he originaly posted.  Next time, I'll quote the author...

Doh! Sorry.

So, Wez, what gives?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:05:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
pie!

We need to call a Pie-emptive strike on this troll

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
pie!

We need to call a Pie-emptive strike on this troll

Sgtar15

Good idea. How 'bout he explains himself w/in 24 hours or gets banned?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:17:11 PM EDT
[#25]
wez, what was your board name before you were banned?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:21:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

The staff will find out when they check his IP address.

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Your alter ego?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:22:03 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:22:52 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your alter ego?

Welcome back ar10er!!!!!!

You have been MIA for a couple months.  Good to see you!

Oh, and it wasn't my alter ego, that I know of, unless it is one of them "Fight Club" kind of things...
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:32:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Thanks for the welcome. I am still kinda MIA in the head, but hey, it happens.

I just figured your drinking ego may have come out.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:39:00 PM EDT
[#31]
then maybe god can do something to protect it

Quoted:
This land WAS promised by G-d to us

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Thanks for the welcome. I am still kinda MIA in the head, but hey, it happens.

I just figured your drinking ego may have come out.

Nah, I haven't used this one much.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Israel is our only true friend in the world ...!

I take exception to that.  I believe the UK is at the top of a short list.

That said, Israel is on the list near the top, but it is mostly a one way relationship.  (There isn't a whole bunch Israel can do for the US except avoid trouble.)
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:00:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Has this thread been hijacked? Where did the author go?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#35]
HAHAHAHA!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
then maybe god can do something to protect it

Quoted:
This land WAS promised by G-d to us

No doubt.

On one hand they tell us God is in Israels corner, on the other they tell us Israel can't survive without US tax dollars.

So can we surmise  TO them God= the US dollar????

No we can't, but "they" should stop sounding like that is true.

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:14:32 PM EDT
[#37]
not trying to start some shit, but what has israel ever done for us besides cause political problems? don't get me wrong, i like Israel and respect them and their situation, but i think the UK is a better friend and/or ally.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:41:09 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I think the $billions are well spent. Either we support them and they use the support to fight/defend themselves conventionally or they get attacked and nuke the everythng around then, then TSHTF worse than you can imagine.

Quoted:

Uh, Hank_Rearden1,  I'm trying real hard but can't find anything bad about the "they nuke everying around them" scenario......
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:49:29 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Has this thread been hijacked? Where did the author go?

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:28:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Ever heard of Jonathan Pollard? While Israel deserves respect for some things, they deserve suspicion too.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:15:51 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

There's no such thing as land being "promised by god". The Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories is a military and political matter. The Israelis have no business putting "settlers" on Palestinian land and then complaining that the former owners of the land want to kill them for it. Pull out of the territories and there will be peace.

We have given way too much money to Israel. Their military is the strongest in the Middle East by a LONG shot and there is no need to make it more powerful. Time to spend the money on OUR problems. How about balancing the budget? Let "American" jews give money from their own pocketbooks to Israel. You want to fund them? Then spend YOUR money!

Oh and spare me the fanatical religious claptrap on how the jews are "entitled" to this land. I can just as easily write an addendum to the bible that says I am entitled to YOUR land.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:49:17 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's no such thing as land being "promised by god". The Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories is a military and political matter. The Israelis have no business putting "settlers" on Palestinian land and then complaining that the former owners of the land want to kill them for it. Pull out of the territories and there will be peace.

We have given way too much money to Israel. Their military is the strongest in the Middle East by a LONG shot and there is no need to make it more powerful. Time to spend the money on OUR problems. How about balancing the budget? Let "American" jews give money from their own pocketbooks to Israel. You want to fund them? Then spend YOUR money!

Oh and spare me the fanatical religious claptrap on how the jews are "entitled" to this land. I can just as easily write an addendum to the bible that says I am entitled to YOUR land.

why don't you do it then, you weenie?   sounds like a great way to get some free land () or a trip straight to hell accompanied by pronouncements of your insanity.    Israel may be hated pretty well by many people, but very few call them insane.

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:56:50 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

wez= ARgue or "threesidestoeverycoin"

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:06:40 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Moron.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:13:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Two sentences.
Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, the following two sentences really say it all:

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.

If the Jews put down their weapons there would be no more Israel
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:18:06 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Two sentences.
Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, the following two sentences really say it all:

And that's the truth of the matter.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:21:42 PM EDT
[#47]
I would say Great Britain is our best allie.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:09:08 AM EDT
[#48]
GOD bless Israel!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:13:52 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

and Idiot
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:18:21 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Two sentences.

That about sums it up.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top