Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2001 9:38:16 AM EDT
I am a new Ohio dealer with FFL in the Dayton area. I will handle out of state transfers for guys and gals in Ohio without gouging you on prices, can also special order anything. shop is not actually open yet because I intend to build an indoor range facility and shop all rolled into one. email me at [email protected] or call Bullzeye Gun Shop at 937-438-9778.
I am also a former memeber of the 1107th Army Reserve Marksmanship Training Unit, and do some limited gunsmithing on AR's and Glocks.
thanks
chuck parker
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:39:33 AM EDT
[#1]
sorry Gun Shop # is 937-567-1314 the other # is my Home feel free to call there to
chuck parker
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:49:28 AM EDT
[#2]
That is good to know. Where are you going to be located in Dayton? I live between Cincinnati and Dayton so that will be good for me.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:10:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Great to hear but buddy,do yourself a favor and get rid of that ANTI-GUN America online account.Try and post an instant message about guns on AOL,or even go to a gun related webpage.[NI]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 3:44:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Chuck,
 Glad to see you here on the new board! I've got two out of state transfers you can handle right now! I'll call you tonight.

Greg
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 7:05:06 PM EDT
[#5]
bwilder10h im in centerville but the shop is temporarily in harrison twp north of dayton. see ya at the show.

josey, i didnt know aol was anti-gun ive never had a problem with instant messages or finding gun sites on their search. NRA doesnt list them last when i checked about a year ago on their list of anti's guess i should check again.
thanks for the info.
chuck
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 7:26:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Makes me wish I lived in Ohio!

GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 6:39:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the support guys I really apreciate it!
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:30:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Tell us more about the range.

Will it be anything like the New Albany Shooting Range east of Columbus?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 9:33:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey Chuck, FWIW they are telling you the truth about AOL.  They are anti and give money to take away guns and gun rights.

They merged with Time/Warner(Ted Turner), need I say more.

I'll be at the show Sunday.  Do you have a table?
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 8:39:55 AM EDT
[#10]
^^^BTT^^^
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top