Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/9/2004 1:18:43 PM EDT

I am thinking here mostly of the white/black, black/hispanic relationships, since those are the ones that get the most attention.  I am white and have only dated white women, but I have met a couple of black girls that were mature and intelligent and interesting enough for me to consider asking out.

Just wondering if anyone wants to share any positive/negative experiences with this.

By the way, I would never get in a relationship with a black woman, because my family would simply never accept them, and that would hardly be fair to a woman I care about (assuming I were to meet one like that, I mean).

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:20:16 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL, for a second I though you ment "other then the Human Race".
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#2]
no
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:23:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a short lived relationship with a Costa Rican girl.  As for black girls, I'm just not attracted to the dark meat.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:24:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes I have...and I don't ever recall anyone I know expressing an opinion for or against it. It was never an issue with anyone. We're all human beings. That's enough.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:25:29 PM EDT
[#5]
No, and don't plan on it. I'm not a fan of interracial relationships. YMMV.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:25:56 PM EDT
[#6]
just asian... her family didnt like it at first.. but they got over it.

now i have been mostly dating white girls.. i am probly gonna go on one with a cute mexican girl soon :D

i celebrate diversity.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:28:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Back when I was drag racing, I dated a NASCAR fan, does that count?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:28:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I find beauty in all women, and do not discriminate where it comes to coochie.

Edited to add: It all looks the same in the dark.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:31:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I prefer the white women, even black men prefer white women. That's 2 races that knows what is best.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:32:47 PM EDT
[#10]
nope
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:33:38 PM EDT
[#11]
I've dated primarily Hispanic women, but married a Caucasian.

Never had the opportunity to do anything else, otherwise I would have.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I lived for several months with a 22 year old from Cuernavaca, MX. Hot as hell, but a little loco in the cabeza.

And I'd do it again too
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:36:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I only date women of the human race.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:39:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Before meeting my wife, I dated a black girl I met in church.  We got some "looks" when we went out to dinner, but nobody ever said anything.

People are people.  You find all kinds in all different shapes, colors, and sizes.  I brought up my kids to see skin color as being as incidental as hair or eye color.  Take each person as an individual.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:39:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:43:24 PM EDT
[#16]
LOL!
My parents did not even let me date Italians!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:44:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Back when I was drag racing, I dated a NASCAR fan, does that count?hr

Did she have all her teef?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:44:37 PM EDT
[#18]
I never have.  Albeit I did date a braillian chick but she appeared more European than anything else.  I wouldn't have any problem doing it though if I really thought the person was worth it.  If my parents had a problem, I'd tell them to deal with it.   Whatever they choose to do from there on out is their decision, not mine.

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:48:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Yes I have...and I don't ever recall anyone I know expressing an opinion for or against it. It was never an issue with anyone. We're all human beings. That's enough.

If I can ask , did you bring your date home and introduce him to your Dad?
If so what was his reaction?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm not down with the swirl. I have been known to have jungle feaver though.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:49:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I did date a braillian chick

You still have to shower for her. Find one with no nose, I say!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:50:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Dated a black girl before and my current GF is from Mexico.  As hard as it is to find someone good these days, I can't aford to limmit myself.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:51:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I can ask , did you bring your date home and introduce him to your Dad?
If so what was his reaction?

Yeah, my dad liked him a lot. No comments whatsoever.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:53:59 PM EDT
[#24]
No, but while in college in the late '60's I used to shoot a fair amount of pool with a Black hooker in Detroit.  She always offered me a "free one"-----always used to kid me that I "wasn't a man until I had split a black oak".  Somehow I could just never bring myself to the point of taking her up on that 'opportunity'.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:54:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Back when I was drag racing, I dated a NASCAR fan, does that count?

Did she have all her teef?

Yeah, but that was like 15 years ago.....  by now she may be a gummer!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:55:21 PM EDT
[#26]
You boys (and girls sorry Hannah) are pushing #1
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
In the late '60's I used to shoot a fair amount of pool with a Black hooker in Detroit.  She always offered me a "free one"-----always used to kid me that I "wasn't a man until I had split a black oak".  Somehow I could just never bring myself to the point of taking her up on that 'opportunity'.

Sounds like the first few lines of a Hunter S Thompson novel.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:57:51 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
You boys (and girls sorry Hannah) are pushing #1

How's that?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:01:02 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I did date a braillian chick

You still have to shower for her. Find one with no nose, I say!

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:06:06 PM EDT
[#30]
As far as I'm concerned 'At night, all cats are gray'................
I've dated a few black gals in my time.  One was a 3-fer.  She was mixed:white, black, hispanic (Mexican) & AmerIndian.
Haven't dated any asian women yet.  

As far as what others think?  I have a general contrarian FTW attitude anyways and if somebody doesn't like who I'm dating that's just an additional FU.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:10:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I've dated a few black gals in my time.  One was a 3-fer.  She was mixed:white, black, hispanic (Mexican) & AmerIndian.Haven't dated any asian women yet.  

As far as what others think?  I have a general contrarian FTW attitude anyways and if somebody doesn't like who I'm dating that's just an additional FU.

...... Never mind!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:18:26 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've dated a few black gals in my time.  One was a 3-fer.  She was mixed:white, black, hispanic (Mexican) & AmerIndian.Haven't dated any asian women yet.  

Quite an interesting breed........

She looked kinda like a extra petite (~4'10") Rae Dawn Chong.  Her mom was mixed white & Mex, her dad was from Oklahoma & black/Indian.  A true American mutt but 100% LBFM.  She had to claim she was white in order to get into the magnet school she wanted (KC integration/busing problems).  
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:21:30 PM EDT
[#33]
I dated a girl from Trinidad for awhile.  Never got to anything physical beyond kissing.  She was very beautiful.  What ultimately ended it for me was when she referred to American blacks as "niggers".  It was just too much for me, and I broke it off.  I never noticed any weird looks when we went out, but then we mostly went to downtown Ft. Lauderdale for dinner & drinks and such.  There's so much "diversity" down there you'd really have to be a freak to get any kind of attention.

I also have a black female friend that I go out to dinner with alot.  I have gotten strange looks when I was with her, but we've wandered off the beaten path several times and wound up in some pretty strange places.  I honestly feel like I get more grief from blacks when I'm with her than she does from whites.  I had a waitress at Denny's practically dump my order in my lap.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:35:26 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
No, and don't plan on it. I'm not a fan of interracial relationships. YMMV.

DITTO.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#35]
My wife is Puerto Rican, while I am as white as they come.  Does that count?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:38:28 PM EDT
[#36]
No, and I do not ever plan on doing such a thing.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:39:04 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I dated a girl from Trinidad for awhile.  Never got to anything physical beyond kissing.  She was very beautiful.  What ultimately ended it for me was when she referred to American blacks as "niggers".  It was just too much for me, and I broke it off...

It's not really that odd.  More than a few of the folks I've met from the West Indies/Caribbean & Africa have this attitude.  Even black folks from the rural south seem to feel the same re big city blacks.  Not so much a 'race' thing as a class/culture prejudice.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:44:29 PM EDT
[#38]
My wife is Micronesian (Pacific Islander).  But when I was single, I liked PIE of all flavors.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:51:12 PM EDT
[#39]
I MARRIED someone from outside my race, if you consider Hispanic and White separate races.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Nope
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#41]
I lived the in the orient for six years and ended up getting married to a kind, thoughtful, loving, and polite woman from Thailand. Living in California and Washington states for the last 17 years of happy marriage I have never come across any one who had word one to say about it. I'm afraid that wouldn't be the case in some locations. If I move to one of those states I'll try to stick near a military base where at least the natives have had a better chance of leaving their momma's front porch and might have a clue.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:03:40 PM EDT
[#42]
All the time...
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Yes.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#44]
I got one for you, I've never dated anyone that was my race...

I ain't kidding either...
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:16:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Nope . Closest I have come is banging a few natives in my younger days. I just never found the right girl to date .
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:23:49 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I lived the in the orient for six years and ended up getting married to a kind, thoughtful, loving, and polite woman from Thailand. Living in California and Washington states for the last 17 years of happy marriage I have never come across any one who had word one to say about it. I'm afraid that wouldn't be the case in some locations. If I move to one of those states I'll try to stick near a military base where at least the natives have had a better chance of leaving their momma's front porch and might have a clue.  

No offense, but the people in California and Washtington state would probably have excepted you if you had married boa constrictor.

Not that I have a problem with you or anyone else marrying anyone they want to (actually, asian chicks are hot). I just can't let you get away with saying something good about Kalifornia

BTW...I'm a native Californian living in exile, and I'm hoping that the US military will invade and liberate California as soon as they finish in Iraq!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:25:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Sure. I've dated women of just about every race.

First time was in 1968. Dated a girl half black half american indian. We sat in a HoJos for 2 hours once. No one would wait on us and this was in NJ.

All the cliche's apply. You know, stand them on their heads and they're all sisters, etc. I must say though that I was in Panama for a while and the town was full of hookers from all over South America. They would do GI's for nothing, making their money off the sailors in port. Some extremely talented and hot babes.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Ive dated White black and my wife's Hispanic
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 4:04:20 PM EDT
[#50]

I married an Asian.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top