Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/9/2004 9:34:06 AM EDT
Am I the only one thinking that we are headed for a world wide holy war?
I would hate to see this but I am really starting to think we will have no choice.
If we're gonna do this than what will be the trigger?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:35:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure about holy war but WWIII? Yes.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:36:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Personnaly, I think a WWIII is almost necessary at this point.  And the trigger has already been pulled IMHO.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:39:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Personnaly, I think a WWIII is almost necessary at this point.  And the trigger has already been pulled IMHO.

SGtar15

Yeah i think so too  sgt., but I always assume I am ahead on the anger curve and waiting for the rest of America to get as angry as I am.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGtar15

Yeah i think so too  sgt., but I always assume I am ahead on the anger curve and waiting for the rest of America to get as angry as I am.

Stay ahead of the curve....america needs more leaders.

And all wars are Holy Wars.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:41:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Another vote for shit is about to hit the fan.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:41:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Check
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:43:22 AM EDT
[#7]
We are not headed for a World Wide Holy War... we are in it now.

The Muslims have long declared war on the rest of the world.  This has gone on for ages, and is the cause of most of the bloodshed going on in Asia, Africa, and parts of Europe.

We have just been stupid enough to think that if we are nice to others, they will be nice to us.  We have to wake up to the fact they are our enemy, or the consider us their enemy, no matter what we do, unless we convert to Islam and live like they tell us to live.

Are you ready to live under Sharia (Islamic Law)?

Islam means "submission".  To Islamics, peace is not absence of war, peace is when everyone submits.

They have declared war on us whether we want it or not.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:43:45 AM EDT
[#8]
yep, it's coming.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:45:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I could see it. With all the Muslim extreamists out there it wouldn't take much to have them all take up arms against us infidells. At that point I can also see martial law being invoked here in the U.S. and all our guns being conficated. The government will disarms the people in order to take the arms away from the terrorists, only problem with that is that the terrorists will find another way to cause harm and we'll all be left helpless in he wake of gun confications. Times are a fixin' ta' get real bad here in the good ol' U.S. of A.  We've lived too easy for too long, now the Shit is going to hit the fan big time for us. I only hope we can stop  fighting among our selves and group together to perserve our country and our way of life.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:46:31 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm just waiting for someone to say that if the USA wouldn't support Israel how none of this would have happened.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:47:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:48:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'm just waiting for someone to say that if the USA wouldn't support Israel how none of this would have happened.

Sgtar15

I could say that but that would be a bald face lie and that would also make me a fucking liberal POS scumbag if Iwere to say that.

I'd like to see someone say that now LOL
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:50:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:53:55 AM EDT
[#14]
World Wide Holy Wars have been happening for centuries.

Nothing will change that, not now, not in 100 more years.

People will keep on fighting.  That's the way it is.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Not a 'Holy War' by the West. Certainly a Jihad against the West.
Already in it. Wave has been building for 30yrs, about to crest.

Just look at the news. Every single country in the 22-member Arab League and the many countries bordering them is mired in mass killings and terror attacks, ALL involving muslim terrorists and jihadists.
Europe is on the crux of HUGE crisis with their own refusing-to-assimilate immigrant muslim populations. Bombs and strife in France, deportation of immigrant clerics for incitement, advocation of beating women, a huge muslim suburb of Paris a 'No Go' zone for Police. England swamped with a large wave of post-colonial muslim immigrants, whose 2nd and 3rd gens openly state they are muslims before they are Brits, cheer Osama, and through Al Muhajiroun openly celebrating the 'Magnificent 19' (9/11 hijackers).
Sudan, Kashmir, Malaysia, Thailand, Philipines.

No doubt there is a rising tide of bombings and mass-killings, and at the root of them all, you will find militant Islam. And the Left wants us to go back to sleep, or shouts 'Racist!' or 'Bigot!' at us for properly identifying the 'root cause'.

And seeing cluster after cluster of muslim fifth-columnists be arrested, tried, convicted HERE in the CONUS isn't making more complacent about it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#16]
How can anyone honestly belive that these shitfucks can force us to live under islamic law?  Yeah, we have a holy war on our hands, but do you honestly think that they can set up an Islamic theocracy here?

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:59:48 AM EDT
[#17]

The battle has moved to inside America.... I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. Government will lead the American people — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life.

— Osama bin Laden
BBC taped video interview after 9-11

"But although bin Laden is a well known player in the terror network, he is not the chief player, and the network of which he is a part is not rooted in Islamic fundamentalism. Sitting in ultimate authority over the Committee of Three is Dr. Mahdi Chamran Savehi, Iran’s chief of External Intelligence and supervisor of its global terror operations. Mahdi Chamran and his brother Mustafa were both educated in the United States. Active in radical-left politics in the 1960s in California, they established a Marxist front known as the Muslim Students’ Association of America and an Iranian terrorist organization called Red Shiism. The Chamran brothers, like many other Marxist-Leninists, adopted the rhetoric and symbols of Islam to spread the Communist message to a larger, unsuspecting audience, in the same way that Marxist-Leninists in Europe and the Americas co-opted the symbols and language of Christianity to promote Communism as "liberation theology" among Christians. Mahdi Chamran continues to work closely with Russian intelligence, as he did during the Soviet era."

Rest of article at:
www.thenewamerican.com/tna/2002/10-07-2002/vo18no20_action.htm

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#18]
No, U.S. support of Israel isn't the problem, what is the problem is that the U.S. thinks it can police the world.  They stick their nose in everyone else’s business.  The U.S. can't understand that another countries internal affairs are just that, internal affairs.  The U.S. needs to learn to leave developing countries alone, and let them make and learn from their mistakes.  During the civil war, had a foreign nation sent forces in to "deflate the situation"; both sides would have told the forces to piss off.  No difference here.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#19]
What do you mean, "headed"?  We're in one, in case you haven't noticed.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:03:35 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
World Wide Holy Wars have been happening for centuries.

Nothing will change that, not now, not in 100 more years.

People will keep on fighting.  That's the way it is.

Have to disagree, and refuse to dismiss it as 'business as usual'.

Anthrax. Botulism. VX Nerve Gas. Paki-Iranian-Libyan-?-?-? Nuclear weapons programs.
Nations that actively harbor and support terrorist groups, who also chant 'Jihad', who ALSO are actively working on WMD?? Wake up.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:15:34 AM EDT
[#21]
A war between Islam and the West became inevitible on the 28 May 1998, when Pakistan tested a nuclear weapon.

This is the "Islamic Bomb" that the Muslim world has sought to allow it to stand up to the West. The genie is now out of the bottle, and sooner or later, a fundamentalist coup in Pakistan will deliver wepaons and IRBM's with which to deliver them into the Muslim fundementalists hands.
When that day dawns, the US will have to remove those weapons from the equation before India does. Whoever does this will probably do so with a pre-emptive nuclear strike, and it would probably result in an all out  world wide Muslim Jihad against the West.

It will be a bad day for us all.

Andy
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:16:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Oh believe me, I know what's going on.

I just don't think this time is any different than the past.

Well maybe we have a bunch of new weapons which people didn't have in the past, yes that's different...But the fact that people are killing each other is nothing new.

The only thing we can do is to kill 100 of them for every 1 of us and wipe them off the planet.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:18:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Headed there?!  

The US has been engaged in open hostilities with militant muslims since at least 1979 when our emabssy in Tehran was overran, and Peanut Head Carter lacked the fortitude to resolve the issue once and for all.  Look around the world today and tell me of a single conflict currently in progress that is NOT happening between muslims and someone else.  It is a world war, but one which started in the same manner as boiling a frog alive.  Nice and slow, so by the time the water is boiling, the frog never knew the pot was on the fire.

This war will get MUCH worse before it will get better.  This country will have to suffer at least one, and I think 2 or 3, more attacks where the carnage equals or surpasses the 9-11 attacks, before we decide we care more about OUR survival then we care about humiliating a few POS terrorist prisoners.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:33:27 AM EDT
[#24]
al qaeda will pull something off in Athens, assuming they can get their shit built in time, and then the rest of the western world will finally wake up and the gloves will come off
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:34:21 AM EDT
[#25]
If it's coming let it be in MY time, rather than my childrens.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:35:21 AM EDT
[#26]
too late it has started   rember 9-11
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:40:51 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
al qaeda will pull something off in Athens, assuming they can get their shit built in time, and then the rest of the western world will finally wake up and the gloves will come off

Like the Spanish woke up, and took off their gloves:
The world is full of cowards.

Jay
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Exactly!
Bring it on while I'm still able!
M
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:44:23 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Unfortunately islam has declared war on US; back in 1972 actually.

DING DING DING!!

THEY declared war on all infidels all over the world. Sadly, there are LOTS of suicidally-STUPID dickheads who STILL won't acknowledge we already ARE fighting WWIII:

How can anybody NOT believe this is World War III?

- Chechnya: Muslim Chechen terrorists assassinate the Chechen President, May, 2004.

- Jordan: Al Qaeda plot to use chemical bombs in capital disrupted, April, 2004.

- Madrid: Al Qaeda bombs commuter trains, 200 dead, 1,500 wounded, March 11, 2004.

- Moscow: Muslim Chechen terrorists bomb a subway train killing 41, over 100 wounded, February 6, 2004.

- Pakistan: Al Qaeda conducts two presidential assassination attempts in less than two weeks, December, 2003.

- Istanbul: Al Qaeda linked to two truck bombs at synagogues that killed 27 and wounded 300, and two more bombings during a GWBush & Blair meeting in Turkey, November 15 and 20, 2003.

- Iraq: Al Qaeda involved in multiple attacks and bombings against US troops, UN diplomats, Red Cross workers and Iraqi citizens, 2003.

- Morocco: Al Qaeda linked to terrorist bombing that killed 41, May 17, 2003.

- Saudi Arabia: Al Qaeda bombs three residental areas, May 11, 2003.

- Pakistan: Al Qaeda plot to fly suicide plane into US consulate disrupted, failed, May 2003.

- London: Al Qaeda followers arrested, Finsbury Mosque raided, for planned ricin attacks,  January, 2003.

- Singapore: Al Qaeda-linked group arrested planning attacks against American School, January 8, 2003.

- Kenya: Al Qaeda bombs Mombasa Hotel killing 13; attempt to shoot down airliner with shoulder-fired missile fails, November 23, 2002.

- Moscow: Muslim Chechen terrorists hold 800 people hostage for 3 days, 120 dead, October 23, 2002.

- Washington DC/Maryland: Muslim terrorist "Beltway Snipers" kill 10 civilians, wound three, October 2002.

- Philippines: Al Qaeda-linked group bombs shopping centers and bus in Zamboanga and Manila, October 17 & 18, 2002.

- Bali: Al Qaeda-linked group bombs resort club, nearly 200 killed and 300 wounded, October 12, 2002.

- Yemen: Al Qaeda bomb a French oil tanker off Yemenese harbor, October 6, 2002.

- Tunisia: Al Qaeda explodes a fuel tanker outside a synagogue, April 2002.

- Israel: Palestinian terrorist "Passover bombing" at Park Hotel in Netanya, March 27, 2002.

- New York: Muslim "shoe-bomber" tries to ignite C4 hidden in shoe aboard airliner from New York to Paris, December 22, 2001

- India: Muslim terrorist attack on Indian national parliament kills 12, December 13, 2001.

- New York, Washington DC: Al Qaeda hijack planes and fly into WTC & Pentagon, over 3,000 killed, September 11, 2001.

- Netherlands and Belguim: Al Qaeda plots to bomb US Embassy in Paris, munitions depot and NATO headquarters in Brussels disrupted, fails, September 2001.

- Germany: Al Qaeda plot to bomb cathedral housing European Parliament in Strasbourg France disrupted, fails, December 2000.

- Yemen: Al Qaeda bomb the USS Cole, 17 killed, 37 wounded, October 12, 2000.

- Israel: Muslim Palestinians begin "al-Aqsa Intifada" in Sept 2000, almost 1,000 Israelis killed by terrorists.  

- Los Angeles, Jordan, Yemen: Al Qaeda Y2K plots to bomb LAX, tourist sites in Jordan and the USS Sullivans all fail, December, 1999.

- Kenya & Tanzania: Al Qaeda bombs both US Embassies, 81 killed, 1,700 wounded, August 7, 1998.

- Egypt: Muslim terrorists kill 71 tourists in Luxor, 1997.
- Saudi Arabia: Al Qaeda bombing of Khobar Towers US barracks, 1996.

- Ethiopia: Al Qaeda plot to assassinate Egyptian President Mubarak disrupted, fails, 1995.

- United States: Al Qaeda plot to blow up 12 airliners is disrupted, fails, 1995.

- Philippines: Al Qaeda plot to assassinate President Clinton disrupted, fails, 1995.

- Paris: Muslim terrorists hijack airliner, plot to fly plane into Eiffel Tower fails, 1994.

- Manila: Al Qaeda plot to assassinate Pope John Paul II disrupted, fails, 1994.

- New York: Muslim terrorists bomb the WTC in New York (the first attempt), 1993.

- Somalia: Muslim terrorists attack against US Blackhawk helicopters, deaths of US troops, 1993.

- Scotland: Muslim terrorists blow up Pan Am 103 over Lockerbie, 1988.

- Athens: Muslim terrorists blow up TWA 840 on approach to Athens airport, 1986.

- Egypt: Muslim terrorists hijack Achille Lauro cruise ship in the Mediterranian, 1985.

- Athens: Muslim terrorists hijack TWA 847 from Athens to Rome, 1985.

- Beriut: Muslim terrorists bomb the US Embassy (killing 63) and later the US Marine barracks (killing 241), 1983,

- Tehran: Muslim radicals invade US Embassy, hold hostages for 444 days, 1979.

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:49:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Read up:

The Clash of Civilizations by Samuel Huntington
The Roots of Muslim Rage by Bernard Lewis
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
No, U.S. support of Israel isn't the problem, what is the problem is that the U.S. thinks it can police the world.  

No, that's not the problem, that's the only thing keeping the bad guys from winning on all fronts so far.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 11:18:14 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
No, U.S. support of Israel isn't the problem, what is the problem is that the U.S. thinks it can police the world.  They stick their nose in everyone else’s business.  

Isolationism would only work if the US upped sticks and moved to the Moon.
What happens in the rest of the world directly effects the US, that's why unlike a lot of pussified countries, the US and Britain DO go sticking their noses in.
What do you propose?, let all the world's wackos arm up in peace until it's to late to do anything about them?

Andy
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 11:24:04 AM EDT
[#33]
I've got news for you.   WWIII started shortly after the end of WWII.    It's been going on ever since, with the Korean War being the first declared physical battle of WWIII.  It was a test program.   Vietnam was the next phase of testing,  and it's been going on ever since, though some periods have passed where no physical conflict (an actual shooting engagemen) has occurred.

The Muslim factor has been there for a long time,  but it's only now coming to the forefront.

I won't even speculate on what the future holds.   There are far too many variables,  but it should be an interesting time in the next few years, that's for sure.

CJ
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 11:33:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Muslims are widely imbedded in just about every nation. Some are just looking for the right reason to run amock. Look at all the plots that have been broken up. We have to get lucky every time. They have to get lucky just once.

Yeah, we will see a major incident leading to all out war against Muslims.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:06:59 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Amen to that.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:17:22 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No, U.S. support of Israel isn't the problem, what is the problem is that the U.S. thinks it can police the world.  

No, that's not the problem, that's the only thing keeping the bad guys from winning on all fronts so far.

I think that the problem has nothing to do with Isreal or America. It has to do the the Muslims wanting to kill and/or subjegate (sp??) everyone who isn't Muslim. If the appeasement crowd doesn't quit with this "well, if we didn't do this, and stoped doing that then the arabs won't hate us" crap, we're all  going to end up dead or praying on a rug!!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:20:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Long gone are the days where we could live in peaceful ignorance. The war has been brought here time and time again. They've hit us time and time again and we've done nothing. The attack upon the World Trade Center finally got the sheep to finally wake up ... yet they have already forgotten and want to make peace with the terrorist before another soldier dies.

We lost more men in an afternoon in Viet Nam then we've lost in over a year between Afghanistan and Iraq. Ameica is full of wimps.

We didn't start this war bringing American televsion, books, and the Internet into the mid-east but we'd had better end it. We need to hunt them down, occupy, and destroy their land.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:21:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Something is coming bigger than all of us can imagine.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Long gone are the days where we could live in peaceful ignorance. The war has been brought here time and time again. They've hit us time and time again and we've done nothing. The attack upon the World Trade Center finally got the sheep to finally wake up ... yet they have already forgotten and want to make peace with the terrorist before another soldier dies.

We lost more men in an afternoon in Viet Nam then we've lost in over a year between Afghanistan and Iraq. Ameica is full of wimps.

We didn't start this war bringing American televsion, books, and the Internet into the mid-east but we'd had better end it. We need to hunt them down, occupy, and destroy their land.

+1!!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:27:17 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Maybe it's weird.......maybe I'm weird......but.....I look forward to it!.......WHEN?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:28:08 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

My fears exactly. It took OBL 10 yeas to plan 9/11…

Unfortunately a lot of people are now assuming because he has pulled off no 'spectacular' attacks in the last few years he is a spent force. Our children will read about it in the history books.

ANdy
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:31:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Headed for?  Sorry to say...we're in it now.  Bush and his administration see it...some of us see it...but far too many of our fellow citizens belive it is all Bush's illigimate war or they are just so dim they don't realize that our way of life is threatened.  Whether you like Bush or not, I still can't understand why anybody would put winning a presidential election before our national security, before our very lives.

Some morons actually believe that we have done something wrong...that Saddam and Al Qa'eda are products of corrupt American [Republican] administrations and their failed policies.  They think that we started some sort of "culture" war.  That if we just give them what they want, the Islamic terrorists will leave us alone.  Others believe that this is because we didn't give them any foreign aid.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  We ARE in a Crusade.  This Holy War was forced upon us.  Only the ingnorant fools with their heads in the sand and a poor knowledge of history, don't see this for what it is:  The Islamicist want us all DEAD!  They want the entire world under Islamic rule...under Sharia.

This is an extension of ancient warfare between The West and The East...between Christianity and Islam, between technology and primitive peoples, between capitalism and patriarchal-socialist tribalism, between enlightened democracies and backwards-thinking theocracies.  Actually, this is the third major campaign in a twelve hundred year old war.  It has just been quiescent for a few years...simmering below the surface.

We can and should win.  We will suffer far more than we need to because we are unfortunately very constrained by our homegrown liberals.  I greatly fear that the majority of us, not having a good grasp of the beast that is banging on the door to get in and kill us, and having only the pricks on the Left and their lying sycophant pals at the major media keeping the alarm bells of doom and gloom echoing painfully in their heads, will eventually want us to simply abandon this crusade and quit.  We can't quit.  This IS World War III.

THAT will spell our doom.  You SHTF fans want to see your worst nightmares come true?  If Kerry wins and abandons this cause...we are truly done for.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:34:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Bring it biatch!!!  Why we continue to let those who threaten the very fabric of our being to live is beyond me.  I think we should adopt the Israeli approach...shoot, shovel, shut up...Jihadist problem solved.  

The sad thing is that if you were to think about the "terrorist mentality" and all that it entails, I feel that they have already won.  Before the flamming begins, let me explain briefly.  What is the main objective of a terrorist organization?  Fight for land?  Money?  Respect?  No, their main aim is to instill fear and distrust in those all around us, to break down our social cohesiveness as a culture and as a nation.  Think about it, strategically and tactically, what does 9/11 accomplish?  It hurt our economy some, killed (too many) civilians, made us fear, but overall, tactically speaking they accomplished little in the way of military objectives.  They didn't hamper our movement, communication, or our military abilities.  Strategically, while the loss of our countrymen and the WTC hurts our emotional being as a nation (we are saddened, and pissed off), they won no land, no power (military), no money.  What all of this accomplished is to make us lose the "American way".  No one would dispute that in this age, we have all but lost our former "innocence".  The ramifications are apparent everywhere, the TSA hassles us when we travel, the Patriot Act targets us when we are too prepared for survival against the big if, and the myriad of alphabet agencies wait to strike when we commit the slightest infraction.  Our national anthem might proclaim our land "...the land of the free...", but,  ironically, we are not free.  And while much of Congress has seen to it that we are unfree, it is the terrorist element that has galvanized their plans, deprive more freedoms, "in the name of security".  Before all of this, major conflicts (WWI, WWII, etc) has served to strengthen our resolve, and bond us as a nation.  But now, what of our resolve and our national bond?  I feel that too many lack the stomach for the fight ahead, and would rather appease than annihilate.  Is that not the aim of the jihadists?  In a way, wouldn't that mean we are conquered?  While some of the population (probably every ARFCOM member and the like) remain strong and vigilant, most have given up and ignored the problem.  In nature and in life, for one to survive, others must die.  The government and media are more worried about abusing prisoners, collatoral damage, and the winner of American Idol than doing what it takes to ensure the survival of this great nation.  This, sadly, is why I feel that in some ways, the terrorists have already won the war.    

Let the flames burn!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#44]
One angle of this complex situation hasn't received much press or thought; one which I believe will become a major point on US turf,  is the Black issue.

During the majority of time spanning Black vs. White in the US, the Blacks were, by and large, Christian in general, and Southern Baptist in particular.

As of late, the radical Black faction is turning Muslim, (it actually has been since the '60's, but is greatly gaining acceleration now).

I believe in the not so distant futrue, this will not only be a battle from without, but a racial/holy battle from within when we again will see the radical Blacks joining their Muslim "brethren" in attempting to defeat the US of A.

Hang on Whitey.  The Muslims hate us and the Blacks are on their side.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:45:13 PM EDT
[#45]
This war has ebbed and flowed since the mid-7th century.

It will only end when one side or the other is vanquished.

This is the nature of our enemy.

We exercise half measures at our own peril.

I wish it were otherwise, but as I've said elsewhere, if you want to know where it's going, look at where it's been.

A good, pre- 9/11/01 source is the book "Jihad" by Paul Fregosi.

And, by the way, check the sigline below.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#46]
We will never win any such war until we "GO TO WAR".  Quit appologizijng for stacking nude muslims and the offer them money afterwards. When we decide to say fuck off to the un and cnn and start making serious body counts we will have our ass handed to us time and time again. If kerry wins we are doomed. I believe Bush has the balls but lacks the empowerment to make jihad on their asses. This is a war against muslims whether anyone says so or not. The day will come and we will stop calling muslims peace loving. We should deport them now before it is too late and stop buying their oil. I love my v8, but if I knew that hybrid cars would stop the money to the mideast I would be driving one and bitching on one hand ,but glad on the other. Something must be done or we are doomed. I see more of a chance of the goverment being overthrown so to speak due to our lack of attention to this issue than our guns or rights being taken away. We have to do something big.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:03:34 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
We will never win any such war until we "GO TO WAR".  Quit appologizijng for stacking nude muslims and the offer them money afterwards. When we decide to say fuck off to the un and cnn and start making serious body counts we will have our ass handed to us time and time again. If kerry wins we are doomed. I believe Bush has the balls but lacks the empowerment to make jihad on their asses. This is a war against muslims whether anyone says so or not. The day will come and we will stop calling muslims peace loving. We should deport them now before it is too late and stop buying their oil. I love my v8, but if I knew that hybrid cars would stop the money to the mideast I would be driving one and bitching on one hand ,but glad on the other. Something must be done or we are doomed. I see more of a chance of the goverment being overthrown so to speak due to our lack of attention to this issue than our guns or rights being taken away. We have to do something big.

I'm all for increasing domestic oil exploration and production.  Also, if we had a Manhattan Project style program for alternative energy, such as hydrogen, I'd love to tell the Arabs to drink their oil.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:05:45 PM EDT
[#48]

You see unless we are willing to accept terrorism as a way of life from now until eternaty, total war is the only solution.  Does total war include genocide?

To believe this will end through diplomatic channels  is to be foolish for decades of terror prove differently.

I don't have a solution but the reality is what it is.

Tj

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#49]
I fully agree Brohawk, even if we chop down half the fucking forrests to drill. Wouldn't it be nice to tell the mideast to fuck off and die?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:15:18 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I fully agree Brohawk, even if we chop down half the fucking forrests to drill. Wouldn't it be nice to tell the mideast to fuck off and die?

Word One: ANWR

Have you seen it?  A friend in AK describes it as a desolate wasteland (OK, for the treehuggers it's a pristine wasteland).  The development would be in a very small area.  Also, my friend says the majority of people in AK want the oil exploration to happen.

When the Alaska Pipeline was being proposed and built the environmental extremists had all their predictions of ecological disasters and destruction of wildlife.  In reality, none of it ever happened.  Now they are making similar claims about what would happen if ANWR was developed for oil production.  They don't let reality interfere with their opinions.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top