Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2004 8:18:49 AM EDT
But it's at 2am

That shows you how popular it is I guess.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:46:49 AM EDT
[#1]
They got some prime time coverage yesterday, or was it the day before on one of the news channels, I think it was cnbc.

The news man kept asking about why the MMM are not protesting guns other than assault weapons, since they actually kill more people.  The wench kept blabbing about AK-47s and Uzis.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:47:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Real moms would be spending time with their children this weekend making them pies!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:52:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They got some prime time coverage yesterday, or was it the day before on one of the news channels, I think it was cnbc.

The news man kept asking about why the MMM are not protesting guns other than assault weapons, since they actually kill more people.  The wench kept blabbing about AK-47s and Uzis.

When ever someone spouts off the (false) statistic that "20% of officers killed are killed with assault weapons," I
1. Look very concerned
2. Gasp and say MY GOD!
3. Then say "Whatever is killing 80% of our officers needs to be BANNED!

They n ever know what to do after that.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:58:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Real moms would be spending time with their children this weekend making them pies!

Sgtar15

I think that most of these "moms" little boys will grow up to be pies.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:58:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Actually, no gun has ever killed a person.  Someone using or misusing a gun has killed people.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:02:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Guns don't kill people... unless you throw them REALLY hard!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 2:32:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Guns don't kill people... unless you throw them REALLY hard!

The stock on my CMP Garand has a large, round depression in it.  I like to think that it came from cracking the skull of the enemy durring WW II.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:43:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, no gun has ever killed a person.  Someone using or misusing a gun has killed people.

Actually I thought it was a bullet going very very fast that killed the person.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 4:28:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually I thought it was a bullet going very very fast that killed the person.

Actually i think it's the gaping hole that is left behind after the bullet finishes its trip.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 4:55:09 AM EDT
[#10]
The Million Moron March is on CSPAN2 right now.
What a bunch of fucking cunts, whores, low-life gan banger fucks, trailer trash pieces of shit.

If there are over 500 people there I'll be dipped in dogshit.

Lot's of empty fucking seats.

JESSE JACKSON is leading the march.
How come that fucker is still on the news.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top