Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2004 2:13:06 AM EDT
Is it a good idea to let the grass grow tall until it seeds itself at least once, or does it make no difference at all?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:17:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Just means more work for you.

Shouldn't matter really, just don't mow the grass very short.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:27:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Is it a good idea to let the grass grow tall until it seeds itself at least once, or does it make no difference at all?

I believe having a grass lawn is a conspiracy by the English to occupy our valuable time with useless labor !
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:46:57 AM EDT
[#3]
You should never cut more than 1/3 of the grass' total height.  Doing so will put the grass into "shock" and result in major water loss.  Keeping the grass higher means it will grow slower, but it also prevents weeds by blocking the weeds' access to light.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:50:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe having a grass lawn is a conspiracy by the English to occupy our valuable time with useless labor !

Well, Democrats need jobs too.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:54:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGtar15

And so do you ! Could you be over by 2 PM to get my lawn ?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:55:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGtar15

SUre, how much lawn can there be at a trailer park?

SGtar15
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:59:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGtar15

SUre, how much lawn can there be at a trailer park?

SGtar15

I don't know, how much lawn is around your trailer ?
Can I still expect you by 2 ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top