Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2004 6:33:52 PM EDT
I had a .45 cal. keychain for years but of course, it broke. Anyone know where I can get a new one?  It would be even better if I could get a Gold Dot keychain...
Or, does one know how to make one...
Thanks...
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:36:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one that is a Federal  Hydra shock It doesn't have a primer in it

if you want it,  IM me  I'll send it out to you
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Try a gun show, next table over from the jerky (next to the beanie babies). Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:14:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Any truck stop in Tennessee
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:22:55 PM EDT
[#5]
talk to a friend who reloads. Or i may be able to help you out. I made a .45 using a 230 grain gold dot. I've also made some .30-06 and .308 AP, tracer, and frangible keychains.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I made one myself by shooting a hole through a .308 casing with a .22.  It looks pretty impressive, and of course, when anyone asks, I pretend like those kinds of shots are routine for me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top