Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2004 2:41:48 PM EDT
In Glen, Mississippi....Thats just east of Corinth, Ms. on US 72.   More info go here  CrossRoads Sport Shooting Association
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Everyone here needs to shoot in at least one 3-gun match.  It was one of the most enjoyable thibgs I have done!

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:36:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Exactly.  A good time for everyone.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:39:22 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:42:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
In Glen, Mississippi....Thats just east of Corinth, Ms. on US 72.   More info go here  CrossRoads Sport Shooting Association

I live 10 miles from Corinth and I've never heard of CRSSA. How long has it been around?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:52:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quite a few years I think.  Private range is just east of Glen city limits on 72   We have regular shoots.  High power rifle and pistol.  Check out the site CRSSA and stop by sometime.  I like shooting the high power match on the second saturday and the steel target shoot on the 4th sunday (pistol) but not this month cause of the 3 gun match.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:59:17 AM EDT
[#6]
BTT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top