Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2004 10:49:28 AM EDT
I downloaded the game with the hopes of playing with all you guys the next time a server game is set up. So far I have done all the basic training missions, the airborne training, as well as one medical lesson (which are pretty boring). How do I get access to the adv. marksman training and special ops. training?

More importantly though how do I play people over the interenet? I go to the deployement screen and there are no servers listed. Do I have to use gamespy or some other program? Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#1]
You have to DL GameSpy.

I just got into this a coupla days ago myself. Getting my ass kicked bad so far.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Game Spy is bundled in the software.  Go to deployment and pick a map through "filter" and then refresh the list. Make sure when your in the filter screen that the game browser is gamespy, not andromeda.
To get advanced marksman you need to use the iron sights (zoom) and make your shots at the top or bottom of your  breathing cycle.  When you get 36(?) out of 40 you can advance to sniper school.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top