Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2004 10:43:27 PM EDT
Me, an old coworker and his girlfriend went bar hopping tonight.  At the last bar my coworker knew all the females and asked if I wanted to get some numbers.  A few girls where busted so I was like hell no, but then a cute blonde number walked up.  She started talking to him about her past relationship and how she screwed it up.  I talked to her and gained her confidence, then she told me how she fuck men  she doesn't know that well, but holds out for men she has feelings for.  I chuckled and laughed "well females are crazy", to which she said I was right.  Then she told me how shes avoiding her therapist, not taking her medications, how shes prone to hitting and throwing things.  I jokingly said I'm used to that, then she said was serious.  At this point I was drunk and blinded by her hotness so I asked for her number.  She told me her dad threw her phone to the ground and broke it, but she has voice mail.  I don't know what to do, shes hot and admits shes psycho, yet most girls I date at cute and psycho, but don't admit it.  I'm assuming I should run far far away
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:45:14 PM EDT
[#1]
HIT IT.......Then run away.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:45:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish I could find one like that.  Seriously
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:47:47 PM EDT
[#3]
theres a phrase about polishing a turd...

i agree, hit it and move to a different state.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:50:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Where do I meet messed up women like that?  Im always stuck at work after 11pm on Fri and Sat nights.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:51:38 PM EDT
[#5]
... "poke her in the poop chute and post pix on ARFCOM"
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:08:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Change your name, move to a distant state, and send your mom flowers on her birthday, anonymously. Seriously, if 1 sperm out of a billion or so has the gumption to penetrate or evade your primitive protective measures, you will be bonded to this loon for the next 18 years. Get it? RUN.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:12:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Honestly people Im not getting what the major problem here is.  Likes breaking things, kinda psycho, admits how she fucks things up.

Would work for me, closer to my personality.

Send her to GA, I'll take her.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:18:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Well I talked to my ex coworker who said shes dumb, but needs to learn what a relationship is. So I plan on hitting it and running the moment things go sour.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:43:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Honestly people Im not getting what the major problem here is.  Likes breaking things, kinda psycho, admits how she fucks things up.

Thats what I like about her, she admits shes psycho.  Most girls I dated deny they are psycho until I'm running for my life.  This girl is honest.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:45:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats what I like about her, she admits shes psycho.  Most girls I dated deny they are psycho until I'm running for my life.  This girl is honest.

I'll take them if they psycho, dont bother me much if they admit it or not.  I always like the psycho ones.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:47:09 PM EDT
[#11]
hit it... before it hits you.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:49:00 PM EDT
[#12]
The only honest female is your mother....and she lies to your father.

SGtasr15
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 12:08:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

It doesn't say anything about how she fucks things up, it says she fucks men she doesn't know very well and holds out (does not fuck) the guys she has feelings for.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:32:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:36:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Sometimes I wonder which is more fucked up, men or womenz.

Seems like every woman is a head case in one way or another.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 3:47:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Give her the Tony Danza and then run away.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 4:36:49 AM EDT
[#17]
hit it and hit it often, but give her phony info on yourself. phony last name,  where you live, never bring her to your place always get a motel and pay cash. get am extra cell phone and give the number only to her.
  then just keep hitting it. when she turns psycho burn your bridges

and take lots of pics to post here
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:21:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Are you nuts?

RUN!

Far.

RUN!

Fast.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:53:28 AM EDT
[#19]
It's a trick - run away.

I dated a woman who thought she would be honest with me. My big mistake was being honest back at her rather than running every thing though a female filter. Don't let your defenses down for the females.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:02:54 AM EDT
[#20]
You Know its going to be "GOOD"
Hit it, Take some pictures for the boys & then decide to run or stay!

But then again Her whole story might be Bullshit, She might just be be fucking with you!
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 9:28:17 AM EDT
[#21]
I don't like blondes.  But if she were Asian, I'd hit it.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 9:40:57 AM EDT
[#22]
HAHAHAHAHA!

I look forward to his next topic on her in a couple of months!

Finish the topic title!
Just found out that the hottie I met at the bar two months ago is......
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 10:17:21 AM EDT
[#23]
WTF is wrong with you, Mmwitgun. Run the hell away. Ever see "Fatal Attraction?"

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Sounds like a real lady. Let me know when the Order of Protection gets signed after she attacks you then bashes her head on the sidewalk, tells the police you did it, gets you thrown in jail and you have all your guns taken away. I'd be willing to work out a deal with you depending on what you have,

That said she'd probably be game for some wacky sex until you go to prison.

So you know my Ex wife then?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:51:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Well I talked to my ex coworker who said shes dumb, but needs to learn what a relationship is. So I plan on hitting it and running the moment things go sour.

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 3:17:51 PM EDT
[#27]
[dice clay mode]Punch her in the stomach then pound her in the azz.[/dice clay mode]

Then run away fast
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 3:31:19 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Remember I was still feeling the effects of the bar when I typed that so maybe it wasn't clear.  My coworker says shes dumb (when it comes to relationships), but said I should date her and see if I could straighten her out.  So I was thinking maybe I could hook up with her and have a laid back relationship, but leaving the moment her being psychotic comes into play.  Now I'm thinking to do that unless I can somehow keep my information a secret from her, but that could never work.  My drunken logic was all I attract are psycho girls(spent one christmas with one ex in the local hospitals psych ward after she kicked her alcoholic mom, should have ditched that one after she pulled a kinfe on me, heh), but at least this ones honest about it . Now that I'm sober, I guess I should delete her number from my phone and continue my hunt for an attractive sane girl which doesn't work since I'm to weird for the sane ones, but not crazy enough to accept the crazies.....

Taxman, move to CT and I'll hook you two up.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Dude.... Stay away.. FAR AWAY.

I realize when a girl actually admits she is pyscho it is an understatement.

RUN RUN RUN LIKE THE WIND. IT IS NOT WORTH IT
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Dude.... Stay away.. FAR AWAY.

I realize when a girl actually admits she is pyscho it is an understatement.

RUN RUN RUN LIKE THE WIND. IT IS NOT WORTH IT

To bad I didn't have this advice when I got mixed up with Jersey girls, of course I do have to admit they are a drug I occasionally relapse on. They are so wild yet so psycho
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:00:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Psycho girl = trouble.  She may be hot now, but she won't be in a few years and she'll still be psycho.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 9:16:03 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Now that I'm sober, I guess I should delete her number from my phone and continue my hunt for an attractive sane girl which doesn't work since I'm to weird for the sane ones, but not crazy enough to accept the crazies.....

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:47:54 AM EDT
[#33]
So basically you want to use this woman just for sex?

WOW!!, that's shallow!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:28:19 AM EDT
[#34]
sgtar15, its not like I would be misleading her or anything.  We are young and just want to have fun, but that doesn't matter since I'm not getting with her.  As for me being shallow, I'm not really shallow, its just that all the girls who are interested in me have bad personalities (ditzy ones, pot heads, girls who don't work or go to school and don't plan on changing that...) so judging them on looks is the only way to judge them.  Bring me a girl who has a good personality and maybe that will change.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:37:30 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

its just that all the girls who are interested in me have bad personalities (ditzy ones, pot heads, girls who don't work or go to school and don't plan on changing that...)

No offense, but this says more about you then it says about the women.  See below.

so judging them on looks is the only way to judge them.

That's shallow

Bring me a girl who has a good personality and maybe that will change.

Smart girls hang out at college.

Good girls hang out at churches (sometimes the bad ones also)

Women bodies change, the rest of them doesn't.  You get what you get.  Will you change for them?

I guess you already know where the ditzy, potheads who don't work hang out.  Remember, if she is willing to fuck you on the first date she has fucked alot.

WWMD? (What Would Mom Do?)

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:57:23 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

its just that all the girls who are interested in me have bad personalities (ditzy ones, pot heads, girls who don't work or go to school and don't plan on changing that...)

No offense, but this says more about you then it says about the women.  See below.

Maybe it does, when most people meet me they automatically think I'm a drug using criminal for some weird reason.  People also say I talk like I'm from CA even though I'm CT born and raised guess that goes to show you assumptions equal crap

so judging them on looks is the only way to judge them.

That's shallow

Of the girls I've met their personalities suck so I can't judge them on that, therefore I'm only left with looks as a basis of comparison

Bring me a girl who has a good personality and maybe that will change.

Smart girls hang out at college.

I go to community college, the girls there are either ghetto bitches, stoners or wasteoids

Good girls hang out at churches (sometimes the bad ones also)

Not a fan of organized religion

Women bodies change, the rest of them doesn't.  You get what you get.  Will you change for them?

I'm young and not thinking of marriage, as for me changing for a girl, it depends on what they want to change.  I dated one girl for awhile, she told me my guns or her, I choose the guns

I guess you already know where the ditzy, potheads who don't work hang out.  Remember, if she is willing to fuck you on the first date she has fucked alot.

They are everywhere and I'm used to the fact that no girls a innocent virgin these days

WWMD? (What Would Mom Do?)

Ask me "Wheres your soul going?" like she does all the time

Sgtar15

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:00:50 AM EDT
[#37]
And you wonder why you mother worries about you.

Have fun son, but remember, what you do today you may be paying for a long time.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:34:12 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Have fun son, but remember, what you do today you may be paying for a long time.

Sgtar15

I've already seen enough guys becoming dads at 20 years old to know I need to mix responsibility with my fun.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:35:35 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgtar15

I've already seen enough guys becoming dads at 20 years old to know I need to mix responsibility with my fun.  

Responsible people don't have sex with just about any girl.

YMMV

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:51:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Crazy in the head=wild in bed!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:09:06 AM EDT
[#41]
JLB, I know all about the crazy in the head, crazy in the bed thing from first hand experience.  I also have first hand experience with girls who were suicidal, showed symptons of manic depression, had violent mood swings, etc, etc.  

sgtar15, I hate to admit it, but your right.  Though I could still be responsible depending on what your definition of "sex" is...
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:14:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Mmanwitgun,

I am not saying I was a saint at your age, because I wasn't.  But upon reflection I now see how I knowingly put myself in situations which later ended up burning me.  Yes the other people were crazy and fucked up, but then why was I there??

The reality is that I am actually trying to help you avoid some of lifes problems.

Now I can be all touchy feely in the way I say things to you or I can just cut the crap and tell you the truth.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:18:02 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
hit it... before it hits you.

. My thoughts exactly! You shoulda hit it that night, wiped your dick on her pillow and slipped away into the night. You are going to end up laying in the street as you watch her driving your own truck to run you over if you follow through with this one.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:03:59 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
.....then she told me how she fuck men  she doesn't know that well, but holds out for men she has feelings for.  

We used to call girls like that "porcupines". If they had as many sticking out of them as the've had stuck into them that's what they'd look like. Hit it, then run fast and run far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top