Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 8:26:55 PM EDT
Pretty good episode.

Some surprises, some not.  

BTW, could we have seen any more of Faith's breasts?!?!  I wish!  Kinda liked them, especially the one shot where they almost fell completely out.

For some reason, I find her really hot!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:33:52 PM EDT
[#1]
yokas is busted. Sgt Cruz is hot.

end of thread
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
yokas is busted. Sgt Cruz is hot.

end of thread

yokas is busted???  WTF, over?

Cruz is toast, I bet.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:49:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the show on tape, but why is she busted?  I'd to see her leave the show.  I like Third Watch, by the way.  It's really the only show I make it a point to see every week.

Edit:  Do you mean busted as in cans?  She was better looking in the beginning of the show a few years back.  Cruz is a pain the ass!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:51:24 PM EDT
[#4]
by busted i meant ugly.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#5]
i'd hit both of them.

i thought the season finale kinda sucked....they did the dramatic 'shooting, who's gonna die' thing last season
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:54:20 PM EDT
[#6]
To each his own.

But I would hit it.....Hell, Yokas and Cruz!!

Yokas (Molly Price) looks pretty damn good for having had a baby last November.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:55:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, I don't think Yokas is very good looking now, but was sorta hot when the show began.  Cruz is hot except for the ass fat injected lips.  I hate that look.  Plus she's such a bitch on the show.  I'd like to see her in a normal non-bitchy role without the huge lips and I'd be more interested.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:56:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
i'd hit both of them.

i thought the season finale kinda sucked....they did the dramatic 'shooting, who's gonna die' thing last season

I know, I know.....

I actually hate it when they have these damn cliff-hanger season finales!!!

Hell, I love the show, been watching it since day one!!  They don't need a cliff-hanger to get me to tune in next fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Just sum this shit up tonight!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:01:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
by busted i meant ugly.

With her hair down and cleaned up a little....

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:35:11 PM EDT
[#10]
She looks like that bitch from The Dixie Twatcuntwhores.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#11]
No way...shes hideous
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:59:33 PM EDT
[#12]
The episode just finished here on the west coast. I hate cliffhangers. Gee I wonder which anti-crime cop is the nad cop? Mabye the only cop that wasn't in on the raid???? Gotta wait till next season now....darn it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:56:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Crap, I didn't realize that was the season finale, I don't want to wait several months to see what happened!!!!!  Damnit!

Love the show though, so I figure it's in danger of getting cancelled, am I right?  I usually download the episodes, great stuff.

Oh yeah, I don't think Yokas is hot at all.  I don't think Kim, Kruz, or half of the women on the show are very hot (several are attractive though, but not like smokin' hot...), which is kinda refreshing for hollywood.  Realistic women, no Supermodels?  Something must be wrong, lol...
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 3:22:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Ever since they moved it to Friday, I haven't been able to watch it. Wish it was back at the old time. I don't even know what is going on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top