Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2004 6:37:25 PM EDT
Seriously, though - it's pretty cool.

Just got some pictures sent to me by one of his CO's at Camp Bullis.

My brother is in the Air National Guard, finishing up his training for the Security Forces.

He'll be home next week, which is cool, because I haven't seen him for over 5 months now.

He's the goon on the right.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#1]
That camo isn't working...I can see both of them clearly.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I visited Camp Bullis way back when I was a ….a…*leg*.  Figure 1977 to 1978.

Does the PX Roach Coach still make deliveries into the field?
It was a hot June or July when we took a Chinook helicopter ride south from Fort Hood to Bullis.  I’ve forgotten what we did at Bullis except drinking all that lemonade to keep hydrated.

That and what some of us did with C-Rats and some ant hills.
We took assorted morsels from the boxes and put them near the entrances of the larger ant hills.  The ant was bigger than most I should add.  I forget everything we try to feed them.  But I do remember One Thing above all; the ants hated the fruit cake as much as we did.  They took the pieces of cake and put them far away from the entrance.  On the garbage heap you could say.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:54:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Just a few more days :D

That MILES gear wasa bitch to move around with though, attaching it to LBE gear and all that, but it was cool nevertheless.  The M4 was fun to carry, shot it on burst here and there, and the M-68 Aimpoint on top of the weapon is nice as hell, too.  Good times in all, and come home with my beret soon.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 11:51:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey Frenchy!

Who let you use a computer so you could post?!
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 11:52:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, also - why does your buddy on the left look like a raccoon?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top