Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2004 12:57:35 PM EDT
Just spent 2 hours cutting the grass, trimming the hedges, roses, maintain the flower beds, etc.

Guy up the street with a 8'x8' 20' chip on his shoulder let his stupid dog out to roam up and down the street.

I go inside to get a cold drink after putting all the tools away and go back out to admire my work. I hear my dogs barking like crazy when i'm at the fridge filling up my cup.

I go back out and the dumb mutant pitbull looking thing is in his full yoga routine dumping last nights leftovers on my freshly cut grass. I grab the hose and squirt the sob. I got him good as he had to cross a fairly large yard to get to the street.

I picked up the crap and threw it away. My dogs were in a frenzy at this time. I should've let my Akita loose to give it a good ass whooping. Should've picked up the crap and threw it in his yard or driveway, but i'm scared as he is about 5'2" and 120lbs and has a tattoo.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe it was a Sunni dog
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:01:05 PM EDT
[#2]
You need a pet bobcat.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:02:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just spent 2 hours cutting the grass, trimming the hedges, roses, maintain the flower beds, etc.

Guy up the street with a 8'x8' 20' chip on his shoulder let his stupid dog out to roam up and down the street.

I go inside to get a cold drink after putting all the tools away and go back out to admire my work. I hear my dogs barking like crazy when i'm at the fridge filling up my cup.

I go back out and the dumb mutant pitbull looking thing is in his full yoga routine dumping last nights leftovers on my freshly cut grass. I grab the hose and squirt the sob. I got him good as he had to cross a fairly large yard to get to the street.

I picked up the crap and threw it away. My dogs were in a frenzy at this time. I should've let my Akita loose to give it a good ass whooping. Should've picked up the crap and threw it in his yard or driveway, but i'm scared as he is about 5'2" and 120lbs and has a tattoo.

That's a big dog.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:03:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Man.  I hate that crap--No, I mean the other crap.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:04:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I go back out and the dumb mutant pitbull looking thing is in his full yoga routine dumping last nights leftovers on my freshly cut grass.

LMAO!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:28:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Shoot the dog.

SGtar`15
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I caught a dog trying to take a shit in my backyard yesterday at lunchtime.

He didn't see me and started his squat, I opened the sliding glass door and took out after him, he saw me and he took of running with a turd sticking out his ass.   I about died laughing.  Next time he is getting shot if he comes back.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:40:00 PM EDT
[#8]
You shoulda mailed in a box to the guy.  

Next time call animal control . I'm sure you have leash laws

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#9]
5' 2", 120lbs.? Wouldn't this person be a fatass?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:05:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like a desperate cry for some bean bags freshly squeezed from a 12 gauge.  

Make sure you use one with enough thrusts per squeeze.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Based upon the best information available at the time, the dog decided to shit on your lawn.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:56:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Beware of the man swinging a sh!t covered shovel.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:04:57 PM EDT
[#13]
I had a problem like that with a guy across the street. He's got a black Lab that he use to let run.

Everytime the dog shit in the yard, I would scoop it up, and then dump it in his yard, by his truck door, on his front door step, the side door to his garage....

It took about about 3 weeks of him stepping in the crap to stop letting the dog run......it has not been in my yard since.....
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:11:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Shoot the dog.

SGtar`15

TJ doesnt have such a license to kill and would be promptly arrested. I thought you knew this?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:29:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Shoot the dog.

SGtar`15

TJ doesnt have such a license to kill and would be promptly arrested. I thought you knew this?

Around here if I see that pitbull that was in my yard again Im taking him down.  9mm, 7.62x39 or something else?  I just wish I could catch that dalmation in the road.  

So how do they deal with you killing dogs in CA?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 9:54:23 AM EDT
[#16]
It's hard to catch them in the act but if you keep a charged paintball gun near the door you'll eventually catch them.   USually after about the third time their damn dogs come home covered with paintballs the owners get the hint, so do the dogs.

just a word of warning though; don't try this on cats unless you are feeling the urge to dig a 2x2 foot hole in your garden.  Especially avoid the head area on cats......
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#17]
My Uncle has his cats trained to shit in my yard. He also whistles for them to come for feeding.

Drives my Dad Crazy.

Shoot, shovel and shut-up may apply here.

Danny
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:54:18 PM EDT
[#18]
paintball gun or low-powered BB/air rifle. slingshots...
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:06:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
paintball gun or low-powered BB/air rifle. slingshots...[/quote

Low Powered?!
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Be happy.

The same day this occurred, a microburst of wind from a storm totalled my new storage box outside, threw 2 patio chairs into my pool. took out a board of my fence, and broke my kitchen window.

I think I was the only house to get hit, as usual.  Something about the venturi effect near my house.  Heck, my last house had the same problem, I had my car's hit twice by the neighbors rain gutter getting blown off his house.

I'd have rather cleaned up some shite.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:20:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
but i'm scared as he is about 5'2" and 120lbs and has a tattoo.

DoubleFeed lives up the street from you?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#22]
My neighborhood used to be a nice place.  Then the guy across the street moved and sold his house to a bunch of white trash.  I think there are 4 people living there and they have five cars.  Nobody in the neighborhood used to let any pets run loose.  These people have two or three cats running lose and two dogs (one penned, the other is a house dog).  

I stepped in snow-covered cat shit one time last winter.  5 minutes later there was a bowl of ethylene glycol-laced kibble under my boat.  I've not seen anymore cat shit in the yard.

When they let their dogs out, the come into my yard all of the time.  First time I see dog shit is the last time those dogs will make it into my yard.

Neighbor in the lot behind my house has trained his dog to shit under a cedar tree that sits on the property line.  I'm getting ready to sprinkle a little EG out there as well.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:03:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Shoot, shovel, and shut up!

GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:09:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Once, I took a crap in my neighbor's yard.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:26:14 AM EDT
[#25]
use a claymore mine
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:30:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Should have put it in his mailbox-----kind of a different way of 'sending him a message'.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:31:22 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Shoot the dog.

SGtar`15

Around here if I see that pitbull that was in my yard again Im taking him down.  9mm, 7.62x39 or something else?  I just wish I could catch that dalmation in the road.  

So how do they deal with you killing dogs in CA?

"They" don't find out.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:33:46 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Neighbor in the lot behind my house has trained his dog to shit under a cedar tree that sits on the property line.  I'm getting ready to sprinkle a little EG out there as well.

Is in on or off your property? If its on his side you have no right to kill it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:35:02 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Based upon the best information available at the time, the dog decided to shit on your lawn.

Look at this as a compliment of all the yards on the street that this mutant pit could shit on he picked yours.  That is like getting a blue ribbon at the county fair.  You should have the shit freez dried and put on a cedar placque on the wall.

Don't blame the dog for the owners stupidity call animal control they will fine the shiite out of the owner.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:56:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Had some former neighbors who used to walk their animal up the street from their house. The dog would almost invariably get to the front of our house just about the time it was ready to dump. My wife told them we have a pooper scooper ordinance in town and they were required to pick up what their dog dropped. She was told to go to Hell. I just started picking it up on a shingle and flinging it against the front of their house when it got dark or in the early AM before I left for work. After that they used to curse at me in whatever language was spoken where these urine colored geeks came from, but they soon walked the dog elsewhere.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:19:45 AM EDT
[#31]
To those who suggested that the dog be shot, you can't do that just because he's taking a crap in your yard. The dog would have to be threatening the safety of you or a family member. If you shoot it just for taking a crap, you're going to be facing a possible felony charge in some areas. At the very least, you're probably going to pay a civil fine of several hundred dollars, and might have to buy the owner a new dog.

Your best bet is a 10% OC Pepper Spray fogger. It's legal in most areas, and is an accepted method for dealing with troublesome dogs. It will definitely ruin the dog's day.

Be prepared for a pissed-off owner, though. You might end up having to spray him also!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:49:19 AM EDT
[#32]
I just took my force level to a Beeman air gun for the cats that are stalking the birds in the yard....so far-

Me and the birds-2

Cats-0

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:29:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Sounds like the inbred Arafat breed to me.

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:37:07 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
To those who suggested that the dog be shot, you can't do that just because he's taking a crap in your yard. The dog would have to be threatening the safety of you or a family member. If you shoot it just for taking a crap, you're going to be facing a possible felony charge in some areas. At the very least, you're probably going to pay a civil fine of several hundred dollars, and might have to buy the owner a new dog.

Your best bet is a 10% OC Pepper Spray fogger. It's legal in most areas, and is an accepted method for dealing with troublesome dogs. It will definitely ruin the dog's day.

Be prepared for a pissed-off owner, though. You might end up having to spray him also!

I have small kids who play in the yard.

Freeroaming pitbulls get shot. I'll pay the fine.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:08:53 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I had a badass pitbull some years back, It strayed onto the neighbors property one to many times and said neighbor shot in the head twice with a .22, I went and picked up the carcass and reimbursed him for the ammo.....

Out where I live, the PC liberalistic bullshit is kept to a minimum. Something runs, jumps,crawls, meanders, flys onto your property and you have a right to shoot the hell out of it......providing you have a fence up....

_____________________________________________________________________________________
I don't have a liscense to kill but I do have a learners permit.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#36]
What?  No pics???

next time, put in a bag and place on the guys front stoop/porch.  It worked for me.  The neighbor got the message.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:34:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Paintgun.... paintball hopper kept in the freezer.... might take a few more seconds to grab & load, but it's worth it....
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:50:27 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
......but i'm scared as he is about 5'2" and 120lbs and has a tattoo.

Hey, you're a Tactical Jew!  Whats the worry?!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#39]
I had this problem with a former idiot neighbor, among other idiotic things that he did.  He brought his dog over on a leash to do it.  I think the ideal solution is to scoop up the poop with a plastic bag.  Then walk to their vehicle(s), wipe some on all door handles.  If there is enough left, move to door most used by neighbor, wipe on door handle/knob.  Done preferably after dark when idiot neighbor is asleep.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:38:35 PM EDT
[#40]
They still allow Pitbulls in CA?  I would have thought they would have banned those indiscriminant killers long ago!

Just wait until frankenstein finds out about this!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Paintgun.... paintball hopper kept in the freezer.... might take a few more seconds to grab & load, but it's worth it....

Or swap your paintballs for OC BALLS...

Other suggestions include the (classic) paper bag of dog crap & a match...
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:52:48 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Maybe it was a Sunni dog

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top