Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 3:36:54 AM EDT

I forgot I had these pics. While in Amsterdam in January I was just doing normal tourist stuff, seeing the sights and I couldnt believe my eyes. Someone had done this dastardly deed, and I am sure there will be a million hippies crying over the violence in speech!

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:43:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:48:54 AM EDT
[#2]
30+ Days away.....
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:59:50 AM EDT
[#3]
geesh you go on vacation, i would think you could at least afford to buy store bought ciggs, not the cheap roll your own kind
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:05:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:05:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Ahhhhh...   the memories  
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:07:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ahhhhh...   the memories  

if you did it right, you should  not have any memories, just a fleeting thought, like a dream
or so i have been told
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:08:11 AM EDT
[#7]
It's a nice town.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:15:00 AM EDT
[#8]
You know, it was really nice to be free for a day or so.

The funny part of the story to me is, when I left there that morning I had one cigarette left. I thought it would be no biggie, and knew cigarettes are legal to posess.

The normal paranoia got exagerated and took over. It made it to a storm drain 5 steps outside the door. Ditched.

As for whats in the tin thing, I have no clue. I took pictures all the way, some of them I still have no clue what it was. Time stamp shows 1/2 hours from that $5 bill being shot until the tinfoil pan stuff. 20 minutes till the chocolate, and the pizza was 20 minutes later. The pizza was nasty as was the flan.

Great trip. And damn I have never seen so many tall ass Blondes in my life. I am 6'5" and some of them were taller than me!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:35:55 AM EDT
[#9]
New York was once called New Amsterdam, too bad the ethics committee in NYC doesn't share your lifestyle.  Just imagine how much tax revenue the city could get.  

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:00:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You know, it was really nice to be free for a day or so.

The funny part of the story to me is, when I left there that morning I had one cigarette left. I thought it would be no biggie, and knew cigarettes are legal to posess.

The normal paranoia got exagerated and took over. It made it to a storm drain 5 steps outside the door. Ditched.

As for whats in the tin thing, I have no clue. I took pictures all the way, some of them I still have no clue what it was. Time stamp shows 1/2 hours from that $5 bill being shot until the tinfoil pan stuff. 20 minutes till the chocolate, and the pizza was 20 minutes later. The pizza was nasty as was the flan.

Great trip. And damn I have never seen so many tall ass Blondes in my life. I am 6'5" and some of them were taller than me!

"That's a man, baby!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top