Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 3:00:59 AM EDT
Can anyone point me at a good IWB holster for a G21 or a Kimber BP Ten II?  Also a good place to find one.  I have tried around town here and no one has anything except fobus paddle holesters and uncle mikes.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:13:43 AM EDT
[#1]
There can be only one.

Milt Sparks
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:15:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:18:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Im thinking of carrying the Kimber, I just havent gotten much time in with it yet.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:24:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I use a Galco Royal Guard with my P220 full-size .45

It is expensive, but I'm worth it

Seriously, please learn from my mistakes. I have a closet full of that "Uncle Mikes", "Fobus" and Kydex crap. A good (expensive) leather holster will outlive YOU. If you're going to carry on a daily basis, your azz will thank you for strapping the best to it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:47:33 AM EDT
[#5]
The last word in holsters is C-TAC, w/J-hook.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:03:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Ditto
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:28:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:54:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I second Milt Sparks.  Favorite is the Versa Max 2.
www.miltsparks.com/VM-2_large.htm

Mike
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:21:23 AM EDT
[#9]
I use a Blade-Tech IWB with my 1911. It works for me.
AB
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:25:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ditto

I just got one of these for my new Kimber. I have yet to use it cause I still gotta get the Kimber out for a test run but it seems to be the ticket. Great customer service too. It was in my hands in two days with a hand written thank you note!

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:30:25 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll just stick with my faithful Galco thank you!

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:43:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'll just stick with my faithful Galco thank you!

img13.photobucket.com/albums/v39/tc6969/Kimber1.jpg

Can't tuck a t-shirt in over top of the gun.

Fine for winter time, but too hot for me in the summer

Also, if you are going to wear an overshirt, why not just use a standard belt holster, outside the pants?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:57:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Another vote for the Milt Sparks VM-2 for the Kimber.

On the Glock, you definitely want kydex for IWB - they are already very thick through the slide and kydex has the best combination of thin and strength. The leather IWBs I've had for Glock 9mms (all Galco) were way too thick. A Glock 21 is going to be even thicker so I'd recommend a holster that isn't. Blade-Tech seems to make some nice Glock holsters. I've used one and have been planning to buy one to replace my box of second-rate leather holsters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top