Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2004 10:59:41 PM EDT
You know what I'm talking about. They automatically think you're a wuss.

So, how would you act toward a girl like that?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:03:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Read this/sign up, all will be explained. Just keep reading through this.  His essential advice is, "Don't be a wuss."

www.doubleyourdating.com/
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:03:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Immediately kick someone's ass then plop your penis on the bar
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:13:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:14:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Its all the "THEORY OF SHADOWS"

Women are like shadows. When you run towards them, they run away. when your run away from them, they follow you.

Show some balls man! Why do you think that women stay with the abusive ones? I know that is extreme but makes the point.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:22:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Act like an asshole sometimes works.  Or breakout the wide brimmed red hat amd pimpcane.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:37:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Mean or nice are not valid options, for they both repel the good catches, and attract the bad ones.

It's a more formidable strategy to simply get your shit together, make some decent money and act aloof. Behave as if you don't need a woman, yet have the means to support her lazy ass and you'll have to beat them off with a large stick. Take yer pic of the ladies, cause they all want a nice guy they can't have. Better yet, get married. That works too.

Summary? Women are idiots and gold-digging whores.

That came out a little harsh, but I still stick to it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:37:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Bill Gates is nice, a geek, and kind of funny looking.

He also has a very hot looking and smart wife.

You figure out what he did.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:39:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Ug... do guys still think you're supposed to be nice and sensitive around girls??  
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:39:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Bill Gates is nice, a geek, and kind of funny looking.

SGtar15

He would require girls he dated to provide their school transcripts and SAT scores when he got around to marrying.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:39:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Mean or nice are not valid options, for they both repel the good catches, and attract the bad ones.

It's a more formidable strategy to simply get your shit together, make some decent money and act aloof. Behave as if you don't need a woman, yet have the means to support her lazy ass and you'll have to beat them off with a large stick. Take yer pic of the ladies, cause they all want a nice guy they can't have. Better yet, get married. That works too.

Summary? Women are idiots and gold-digging whores.

That came out a little harsh, but I still stick to it.

Let's see if you get as much flak as my "women are dumb" thread.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:59:21 PM EDT
[#11]
It depends, if they see you being nice and sensitive only to pretty, young, sexually attractive women and not all women, they will realise you are a probably a player.

If they see you treating everyone in a kind and considerate manner (gender appropriate of course) then they will realise that its not just a act to attract women.

Consistancy is the key.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:01:08 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

SGtar15

Are you sure about that? I could of sworn that she was some geeky DOG.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:28:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It depends, if they see you being nice and sensitive only to pretty, young, sexually attractive women and not all women, they will realise you are a probably a player.

If they see you treating everyone in a kind and considerate manner (gender appropriate of course) then they will realise that its not just a act to attract women.

Consistancy is the key.

Boy oh boy, you haven't been around the ladies much.

Women want the bad boy, whom they can "fix" with their love.

They want the rich, sophisticated social climber, who can elevate them simply by their being "mated" to such a guy.

They want a stable, reassuring father figure who will make them feel like daddy did when they were upset.

They want all these things wrapped into one man, and they want that man to know instinctively which man to be at all times, and to simultaneously surprise them. They want him to be monogomous, yet experienced. They want him self confident, emasculated and kind, and on a dime turn into a brewing storm of sexual energy, angst and chaos.

But, more than anything in the world, they want a man all their friends will be jealous of.

Nice? It doesn't even enter their radar. Consistently nice? Are you friggin kidding me? "Consistently Alone" is more like it.

Anyone doubt me? Date 30 women, have a few serious relationships, then get married for 15 years and come back to this thread.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:55:18 AM EDT
[#14]
More advice from Heartless Bitches

www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/niceguys/ng.shtml
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:25:43 AM EDT
[#15]
you people are pathetic.

Girls want guys that are.... wait for it..... hold your breath..... drumroll please........INTERESTING!  That's right dweebs, they want guys that are interesting, exciting, fun, etc.  "Badboys"?  Exciting!  Rich guys?  Exciting!  Momma's boys?  Boring!  "Nice guys"?  Boring!

Chances are if you think you're a "nice guy" what you really are is a pussy.  Other guys think you're a pussy too, they just don't tell you that you are.  Quit being a pussy.  You don't have to be rich or "bad" you just have to be interesting and exciting.  Do you always take women on that tired old "dinner and a movie" date?  Then you're a boring pussy.  Do something fun.  Buy a motorcycle and take them for a ride.  Wait, scratch that, you'd only be buying a vehicle in order to get laid, and women can see right through that, and it's something pussies do (right Balzac?).

Quit being an internet dork lame-ass.  Get out and live life and you'll meet chicks.  Take up tennis, surfing, skateboarding, rollerblading, volleyball, softball, soccer, anything.  Just get your nerdy ass out of the house, having fun, and you'll come across as interesting because you will be interesting.  

Chicks like and live for excitement.  Why do you think women leave their men and cheat?  Because married guys get fat, lazy, and boring.  They quit doing all those fun things they did when they were single (often because she nags you to stop) and don't take up anything new to make up for it.

Bottom line, go live your life.  Don't pretend to be anything.  Don't act aloof like you don't need a girl, find fun shit to do so that you actually DON'T need a girl.  Don't play games, or try to be a "player" or any of that bullshit. Just live, and the chicks will follow.  Look around this board at the guys that are constantly whining about not having any luck with the ladies (other than Lordtrader), and 99 times out of 100 they are BORING.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:27:25 AM EDT
[#16]
If that is indeed the case that women want jerks, than I am screwed.  I was raised to be a gentleman toward women and I just can't be an ass toward them, no matter how hard I try.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:44:49 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
If that is indeed the case that women want jerks, than I am screwed.  I was raised to be a gentleman toward women and I just can't be an ass toward them, no matter how hard I try.

They want nice, and asshole. Get it?

Respect them, without kissing their ass. Whala.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:57:28 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Read this/sign up, all will be explained. Just keep reading through this.  His essential advice is, "Don't be a wuss."

The Double-Your-Dating stuff is brilliant.  I signed up for the free emails and pretty quickly bought the E-book.  Great stuff.  Finally some stuff that most of us guys were doing wrong was explained.  It makes sense now.  Really.

ANYONE who wants to be good with women should get the DYD materials.

CMOS
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:15:23 AM EDT
[#19]
I have found that what works for me is to simply be myself.I have never been inclined to kiss ass for anything and that includes a piece of ass.
People in general (and that includes females)enjoy someone who can make them laugh.I do,and so do you........so do women.The qualities that we look for in our male friends should be extended to our female friends.Reliability,honesty,know how,not being a cheap motherfucker these are some.

Wuss?who the fuck likes them?I don't find an attraction to wuss chicks,do you?I like the smart,well educated,outdoorsie,confident,a little ballsie, fuck anywhere anytime,self supporting kind of girls,who are not lameassed liberal geeks.Military training a plus.

You will find that keepers are not excessivly high maintainence either.But........it's all in what you want.Some guys want a "Mommie that they can fuck."

All  of the women who are worth keeping look for signs of woosyness in us......if they see somthing that resembles a wussy little girl it repels them because they then do not see us as "Strong Alpha Males" and thus are not suitable as fuck partners nor fathers  for their children.There is a reason you have a prick.A minimum ammount of the prick, behaviour-wise is demanded of you, if you want to slap ass.

Bitches will try and wuss you out.......it is like a cowboy "breaking"a bronc.You break, or show any of that frilly underwear shit, and Alpha females are GONE.And there you sit.......pounding your pud and wondering about if you are a fag.Act like a bitch and you will be treated like one,by one.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:36:01 AM EDT
[#20]
If you think all women are bitches and whores then I submit YOU re the one making poor choices about who to date.

Some of us aren't out for your wallet or want to be treated badly.

Norm... I gotta agree with you on this one.  ::the clouds part, music swells to a crescendo::  

Things I find incredibly sexy and intriguing in a man:

- Passion: find at least one thing that you love doing... learn all about it... take the time out of your life to devote to it.... then teach me about it, make me understand why you love it.  Nothing is so sexy as the way someone's eyes light up when they are talking about something that truly makes them happy.

- Intelligent conversation: be able to properly use words with more than two syllables.  Read a book or a magazine every once in a while so you can speak intelligently on current issues.  

- A nice physique: call me shallow if you like, but I do find it sexy if a man is in good shape.... proves he's dedicated to taking care of himself.  AND regular excercise increases your sex drive.  :D

- A love of family, children and animals: the number one way to turn me off is to make disparaging remarks about any of the aforementioned.  If you have any repressed anger about family, children or animals, seek therapy.... those are YOUR issues.  I don't want to deal with them.  

Oh... and if you are over 25 and have bad credit, don't own your own home, are grossly out of shape and have a car that is not a reliable form of transportation.... WORK ON FIXING THESE THINGS.  Seriously.... do YOU want to date someone who can't even qualify for a cell phone?  Who's one rent payment away from telling you they have to move back in with mom?  Who doesn't care how they look?  Who's car is a moving deathtrap and makes you fear for your life or duck in embarrassment everytime you ride in it?

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:21:48 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

- A nice physique: call me shallow if you like, but I do find it sexy if a man is in good shape.... proves he's dedicated to taking care of himself.  AND regular excercise increases your sex drive.  :D

'Cause it's all about the multiple, isn't it Miss M?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:36:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:53:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Great article MM, it would have even more impact if it resulted in a sucessful marriage.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:59:03 AM EDT
[#24]
M_M is a rare one
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:03:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Dump them like the psycho they are!

Just because they've got a nice tail doesn't mean that you have to keep every fish on the line.

Any girl that "acts" is dumped. I use to date girls until I discovered women ... you'll never go back.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:09:04 AM EDT
[#26]
keep your pimp hand strong!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:16:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Roofies and beer work for me.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:37:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:45:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Best advice from Eric.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:48:54 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Double-Your-Dating stuff is brilliant.  I signed up for the free emails and pretty quickly bought the E-book.  Great stuff.  Finally some stuff that most of us guys were doing wrong was explained.  It makes sense now.  Really.

CMOS

It's good to see others finally picking up the Double Your Dating information.  I posted it here about a year ago after it completely changed my entire outlook on dating.  The information will set you straight on some of the "common beliefs" about women and dating, why they are so wrong, and what actually works.  If you want to understand where women are coming from you need to get this material.

It's definately worked for me as I'm now dating a 24 year old massage therapist nympho who loves going on motorcycle rides, fishing, and shooting.  She also helps cook, cleans, and does laundry.  I have never kissed her ass, I don't buy her things, I've never done anything to try to impress her, and we pretty much do everything that I want to do.  I make sure I keep things fun and interesting.  The best part is every night she thanks me for being so good to her.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:52:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:01:07 AM EDT
[#32]

If you think all women are bitches and whores then I submit YOU re the one making poor choices about who to date.

I've watched with some amusement (and horror) my two great-nephew's dating experiences the past few years.  Both of them are 32, have engineering degrees, and drive nice cars.  Since they hit 25 or so, I havent yet seen them with a woman that wasn't angry, bitter, and/or just plain rude.  One of them has gone-out with seven or eight teachers (he works with schools so he meets a lot of them) that I've met, and they were just plain crazy and rude.  Where do the nice ones hang-out, because they certainly haven't found any.  From what I've seen (and this includes experiences as general manager of a company and with a sound company I do work for where I interact with a lot of different churches) all unmarried females that I've run into between 25 and 35 are like that.  My great-nephews, as you put it, "aren't making poor choices."  It's the only options they've found.  Any advice?  I don't know how to help them.  Yes, I'm a noisy old uncle who is just very confused because women that age weren't like that when I was that age.z
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:51:26 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CMOS

Is it getting you any more pussy?

TXL
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:55:04 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
'Never kissed her ass', SWIRE?

But, but...well, nevermind!

I assume it must be an acquired taste.

Eric The(It'sHomePlate)Hun

exachery!!!!!

TXL
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:55:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Swingset nailed it.  Ladder theory is mostly true to.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top