Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/6/2004 10:00:26 PM EDT
Article

I wonder if the UN will realize we're ALL in this or if they'll continue to whine and bitch that the US and its war on terrorism is a sham...
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:03:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think he would be getting his golds worth for that.  Kofi Annan   is his ally.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:05:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Road trip to NYC, anyone?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:06:22 PM EDT
[#3]
That 22lbs of gold is worth about $100,000US. That's pretty cheap, chump change. How do I get in contact with Mr. Bin Laden so that we can straighten this $hit out.  How much did the USA offer for Saddam, and what about his murderous 2 sons? What about those other lackeys on the 52 card deck?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:11:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Koffi Annan doesn't have a clue that Al-Qaeda is at war with him also. I can hardly wait for the day i wake up to the news that a car bomb narrowly missed killing the UN chief. The US Embassy bombings in his precious African continent should have triggered some kind of anger response in him, but he remains ignorant and unaffected by these events and those which took place on US soil on 911.

Every time he opens his mouth to spew his hippie peaceful rhetoric, I want to jam my bayonet into his fucking neck!!!

OBL is the king of all pussies. How he can motivate thousands of muslims into jihad from the safety of a cave, is testament to the stupidity of his followers. Any group of people who are inspired into mortal combant against an enemy by a mole who refuses to leave his little sanctuary, just makes me wonder.

FUCK KOFFI ANNAN!!!! I HOPE THEY DO KILL HIS STUPID ASSS!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:12:36 PM EDT
[#5]
22lbs of gold right how is about $123,000 dollars.

I wonder how the UN is taking this now.

Hell you could get 22lbs of gold just from mugging Mr. T
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:19:58 PM EDT
[#6]
oh my god, bin laden actually is doing something right? *pinches himself to make sure he's not dreaming* a psychopath going after a tyrant. ok this should be good. *gets popcorn, sits down and watches*
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:20:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I can see Kofi getting into his limo.

"Alaha Acbar!"    *BOOOM!"

The UN can get togher for a chat condeming Israel and the USA for bringing on such attacks as they hose Kofi of the sidewalk.

I don't expect much for the UN.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:22:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Nope. Beep! Wrong.
Remember the old joke, "what weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of gold?"
Give up?
A pound of feathers, there is 16 ounces to a pound of feathers, and 12 ounces to a pound of gold. At today's close of gold at $388US/oz, that comes out to a little over $100,000US.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:25:46 PM EDT
[#9]
How would anyone expect to receive payment from OBL?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:32:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Hmmmm....

Another piece falls into place.

Maybe it's just the tin-foil on my head, but I'd say this has a LOT to do with the Oil-for-Food investigations.  I can't begin to imagine the international ramifications if that turns out to be substantial.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:36:29 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm only half kidding about booking a flight to the Big Apple.  I gots bills to pay.  Remember Bloomberg yoinked Kofi's bodyguards' MP-5's.  Safehouses at Wave's, Balzac72's, or FrankSquid's.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:45:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Troy ounces and *Avoirdupois ounces have different weights.  In the end, if I’m not in error, the differences are NOT going to be that far off.

*Thank you spelling checker!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:48:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Its ALL a part of my plan, we nail Coffee, then we nail OBL when he pays us.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:50:38 PM EDT
[#14]
I showed Gold closing at $386.10 a oz. comes out to $101,930.40

12oz. to the pound.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:54:23 PM EDT
[#15]

If anyone offs Kofi Annan, GWBush will get the blame (or credit as the case may be).

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:56:24 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its ALL a part of my plan, we nail Coffee, then we nail OBL when he pays us.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

He'll use a bagman to pay us.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:05:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I showed Gold closing at $386.10 a oz. comes out to $101,930.40

12oz. to the pound.

That I didnt know.  

I still say Mr T. probaly wears close to 22 pounds.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:41:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Any time your head is worth more to others detached to some than it is when attached for most folks, watch out.  That might  shift his attention  span  and priorities some.  Good for both of them.  Keep them on their toes.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:07:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Gentlemen,

While I find this development most troubling, you do not need to fear for my safety. I am very well protected! I do greatly appreciate your concern for my well being! The wonderful citizens of the great United States of America are truly a compassionate people! My security detail has been bolstered sufficiently. I do not fear for my well being.

Thank you.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:30:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Howdy Topper.  My name's Kofi, but for some reason the guys here call me "Dead Meat".
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:16:17 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

.../12 ounces to a pound of gold.

That's odd.

Why the special pound for gold?  Why didn't they give it another name so as not to confuse people?  Anyone?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:27:59 AM EDT
[#22]
The slime-balls at the UN behind the Oil-for-Food scandal are all already taking "Diplomatic Immunity" from testifying. OBL or not, I would not shed a tear if that cocksoaker got nailed
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:32:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:35:42 AM EDT
[#24]
He would use PayPal.

(my id is [email protected])

Thanks OBL!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:59:16 AM EDT
[#25]
OBL... your mailbox is full.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:03:43 AM EDT
[#26]
I'd do it for twenty pieces of silver.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:09:29 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Are you lowballing Judas?  He did it for 30.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:21:05 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heck, I'll do it for free.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:30:17 AM EDT
[#29]
He called the UN Zionists, come on, is he that stupid?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:30:52 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heck, I'll do it for free.

I would pay for the video...
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:38:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Might be OBL's big mistake, we'll see whether the UN chooses to take this personally or not, and whether it clues them in to the fact that OBL is not merely a threat to the US and its allies but to every civilized person in the world, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, aetheists and muslims alike.   You cannot reason with him, you cannot appease him, you have to destroy him.

The anti-Koffi hate language here is utterly non-productive by the way.  Just gives the anti's wider brushes to paint us as anti-order, nut jobs.   We can do without giving them evidence.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:57:57 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Might be OBL's big mistake, we'll see whether the UN chooses to take this personally or not, and whether it clues them in to the fact that OBL is not merely a threat to the US and its allies but to every civilized person in the world, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, aetheists and muslims alike.   You cannot reason with him, you cannot appease him, you have to destroy him.

The anti-Koffi hate language here is utterly non-productive by the way.  Just gives the anti's wider brushes to paint us as anti-order, nut jobs.   We can do without giving them evidence.

Yeah, if only we were nice to them, they would stop trying to destroy our way of life. Uh, sure.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:58:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Well you know OBL is reading this from his wireless hookup in the cave.  According to the Senate, only terrorists use the weapons talked about on these forums.  I bet he's even waiting till September for the ban to be up just like us, so he can put a real folding stock on that Krink he carries around.

Hi Osama!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:06:28 AM EDT
[#34]
[Duh]Shrub faked that tape![/Duh]

This reminds me of that joke where Hillary threatens to set herself on fire and the guy takes up a collection. The other guy asks "How much you got so far?" and the guy says "About ten gallons of gas so far."

Im in for a watch and a used wedding band.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:27:58 AM EDT
[#35]
I'll donate my time for free and half the advertising endorsement profits to this site.

Now, I'll be needing a new 700 PSS and a wilson cqb before I get started.

Scratch that. I'll use my deer rifle and the hi-power.

Remington's gonna sell a ton of those 700's when they find out a 30-year old specimen shut down the UN.

One caveat:  iwant everyone from this site to show up when Osama shakes my hand. Dress appropriately.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:32:02 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Dress appropriately.

MARPAT?

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:32:17 AM EDT
[#37]
OBL should have put this out on eBay... we all could have gone in together and tried to outbid him.

What would be the Buy Now Price for that one?
Reserve set at?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:43:50 AM EDT
[#38]

12oz. to the pound.

What a sad commentary on the American educational system, let alone the person who should have stayed awake long enough to learn how many ounces are really in a pound.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:51:56 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

12oz. to the pound.

What a sad commentary on the American educational system, let alone the person who should have stayed awake long enough to learn how many ounces are really in a pound.

Gold is measured in troy ounces, for which there are 12 to the pound. You are confusing this with avoirdupois ounces, for which there are 16 to the pound.

Perhaps you should have stayed awake for that lesson?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:54:43 AM EDT
[#40]
22lbs of gold

Thats alot of teeth OBL had to rip out muslim mouths

or he prolly just called the Saudi's
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:57:41 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dress appropriately.

MARPAT?

No, M4!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:57:48 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

12oz. to the pound.

Ouch, HardCase, Gold is measured differently than other materials (A "pound" is not always a "pound")...
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:00:14 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Ouch, HardCase, Gold is measured differently than other materials (A "pound" is not always a "pound")...

There is always that "28 grams to the ounce, 4 ounces to the quarter pound" pound.....

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:08:14 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Gentlemen,

While I find this development most troubling, you do not need to fear for my safety. I am very well protected! I do greatly appreciate your concern for my well being! The wonderful citizens of the great United States of America are truly a compassionate people! My security detail has been bolstered sufficiently. I do not fear for my well being.

Thank you.

Question.

Why are you an idiot?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:10:58 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Gentlemen,

Thank you.

Question.

Why are you an idiot?

And I thought I chose a stupid username....
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:11:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Kofi, we've got a big shoot over at the quarry this July. Want to come by?

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:11:53 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Gentlemen,

Thank you.

Question.

Why are you an idiot?

Uh, no, there i sno question Koffi is an idiot.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:18:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Gold $381.40 down $6.40 = $381.40 * 12 * 22 =  $100,689.60
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:18:25 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
There is always that "28 grams to the ounce, 4 ounces to the quarter pound" pound.....

AHHHH, spoken like a true dealer. Washington state is known for the B.C. bud afterall!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:18:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Maybe he can use PayPal.  Oh yeah  don't forget to add the PayPal insurance thing to it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top