Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2004 8:47:26 PM EDT
Well Im over at my friends and about 2 weeks ago some people moved in acorss the street.  They seem ok, better then the ones living there before.  Well they have a dog and it liked to jump infront of cars we named it  "Dumbass" everyone stopped for it.  After 2 weeks dumbass gets hit, they are all upset and call the cops, luckly wasnt me who hit it.  So today we look over and they got another dog, the first one has been dead 2 days.  Once again they are letting it run free so Im wondering how long before they learn theri lesson again.  

On the other hand atleast the first one was a decent dog, better then the other peoples dalmation that goes around biting people.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:51:50 PM EDT
[#1]
45 would be less painful...but what do you expect from Rednecks?

They can't afford a fence around their trailer.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:03:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
45 would be less painful...but what do you expect from Rednecks?

They can't afford a fence around their trailer.

Sgtar15

Hope its a house, and it has a fenced back yard.  If Im giving out 45 rounds that dalmation will be getting it.  I havent caught it in the road yet.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:46:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I wish my new neighbors dog would get hit by a truck, the bastid barks ALL THE TIME! I'm gonna move.
AB
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:06:01 AM EDT
[#4]
albob,
Is this dog barking an Arizona thing?  It seems almost every house has multiple dogs that bark incessently.  I'm talking 2 to 9 dogs at several houses.  I don't get it.  Its a nice neighborhood, they're not meth labs or anything like that, as far as I can tell.  One coyote howl and they all join in for the fun.

and I like dogs,
Mike
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:07:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I wish my neighbors dog would get hit by a truck, the bastid barks ALL THE TIME!

I have a neighbor like that. I said something to her about the dog once, and it pissed her off. She said she doesn't hear it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:10:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wish my neighbors dog would get hit by a truck, the bastid barks ALL THE TIME!

I have a neighbor like that. I said something to her about the dog once, and it pissed her off. She said she doesn't hear it.

Got the same asshat living behind me too. Scumbags!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:34:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell her if she can't hear it barking then she certainly won't hear when some one shoots it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:37:11 AM EDT
[#8]
My dog has this thing where he thinks the deer in the yard EVERY NIGHT are threatening to storm the house, even though we (and him) ignore them EVERY DAY. I do not understand it, and my 2.a.m attempts at explaining this to him have failed thus far.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:42:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I like dogs.....But is there a leash law in effect where you live?

If so, call the animal control board and let them know about the dog.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:45:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We had a guy one street over who had this ancient golden retriever who slept all day and barked all night. So, everytime I got woken up in the night I gave him a call no matter what time it was. I figured if I was going to be up, he was too. After about 3 days, the dog quit barking at night.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:48:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We had a guy one street over who had this ancient golden retriever who slept all day and barked all night. So, everytime I got woken up in the night I gave him a call no matter what time it was. I figured if I was going to be up, he was too. After about 3 days, the dog quit barking at night.

ROFLMAO!!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:49:26 AM EDT
[#12]
That's just ignorant.  Lots of dogs will "chase" a moving object, it's instinctive.  The owner needs to make sure the dog can't do it...leash, collar, fence, whatever.  Idiots.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:56:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Sounds to me like you named the wrong animal "dumbass".  The idiots across the street need to seriously consider how much they value the lives of their animals.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:34:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
albob,
Is this dog barking an Arizona thing?  It seems almost every house has multiple dogs that bark incessently.  I'm talking 2 to 9 dogs at several houses.  I don't get it.  Its a nice neighborhood, they're not meth labs or anything like that, as far as I can tell.  One coyote howl and they all join in for the fun.

and I like dogs,
Mike

I don't know. Now ALL of my neighbors have them, and you are correct, when one starts barking, they all join in. I don't have any for this very reason. And I love dogs. Friggin' humans.
AB
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've been thinking of recording the sumbitch and playing it turned to 11 for 24 hours, with the speakers pointing toward their house. Think that'd do any good?
AB
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:46:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Yeah, Arizona does seem to cater to barking dogs!  I can't understand why people let their damn dogs bark so much!

I won't go into details on how to get them to shut up, but we did call someone once everynight until the dog stopped as well.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:19:28 PM EDT
[#17]
While living in a small lake community I had a neighbor next door who let his dog bark all night. I finally put my speakers up on the windowsills facing his house and cranked up some Metallica. Between that and yelling out my window he ended up getting rid of the dog.
 Another neighbor's dog was keeping me up about a year later, so I'd go out with my coyote howler and give him something to bark about. (Along with ALL the other dogs around the lake).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top