Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 6:11:45 PM EDT
I look over and read on the can "La Sala De Plata" on the top of the can. I assume it means "The Silver Bullet" because that is what is written on the other side of the can in the same spot.

Can't even drink an American beer without a foriegn language on the can anymore.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:17:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Das ist schade.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:17:26 PM EDT
[#2]
That's another one of those beers that just doesn't seem to get me lit, unless I'm in like a whole 12 pack. Not as bad as Natural "Natty" Light, though. I swear that stuff is 98% water, 1% piss, and 1% (bad) beer.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:31:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not a Coors fan, someone just happend to leave a couple in our fridge so I figured what the hell, might as well drink them.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:34:59 PM EDT
[#4]
i find that i'd rather drink beer than get fucked up, although it just seems to go with the territory sometimes

i drink bud light when i get my preference but if coors light is on sale it certainly works for me, i just drink ALL DAY LONG, i.e. morning til morning as opposed to a few hours

wade through the photoshops of me in the TX hometown forums and you can see what i mean..............

dark beer just means less beer and thus doesn't work for me
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Light beer was created for women, so they could say they drink beer with thier man and  they don't have to worry about gaining wait. Light Beer is also for pansies!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#7]
damn you capitalist, im tired of hearing about you and your friggin michelob..........................

haul your sorry ass to gunstock II and it is ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:55:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
damn you capitalist, im tired of hearing about you and your friggin michelob..........................

haul your sorry ass to gunstock II and it is ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I think you should bring your lazy ass to Bulletfest next month
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#9]
my "lazy ass" is gonna be tired as hell of driving 10 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!! to the hun farm and being in the two weddings in which im a groomsman for the next two weekends, im gonna have to pass, unless of course you want to pay airfare and beer/board?!?!?!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 7:23:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
my "lazy ass" is gonna be tired as hell of driving 10 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!! to the hun farm and being in the two weddings in which im a groomsman for the next two weekends, im gonna have to pass, unless of course you want to pay airfare and beer/board?!?!?!

That'd be a way to busy weekend for me. You know Drinking you under the table, planning your flight and shooting machine guns for a complete weekend.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#11]
see, thats the difference between you and i....................during both hun farm and gunstock i never stopped long enough to shoot

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 7:35:33 PM EDT
[#12]
It's funny, but a lot of Coloradans won't drink Coors...I think it is something about, "If it's made here, it can't be good".

If I must drink Coors, I will drink a "Blue Moon" or a "Zima Citrus".

I will usually pass on "La bala de Plata"

edit: changed sala to bala, and am highly embarassed because I knew better.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 7:50:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Silver Bullet = Bala de Plata, not Sala
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 7:54:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Silver Bullet = Bala de Plata, not Sala

Yup, you're right, says Bala right on the can.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:53:52 PM EDT
[#15]
I like Coors original in the long neck bottle,I never drink light beer(ever notice that everybody drinking it is a little over weight) it must be fattning!

Bob
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:56:38 PM EDT
[#16]
I take a miller lite
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:01:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Coors regular.  Pour some vodka in it to give it extra strength.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#18]
lite beer is like making love in a canoe its fucking close to water.

Pass the Stone Brewery Pale Ale please
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:24:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Drink Corona myself.....Not even sure its beer, Hell every one you drink tastes a little different. 10 years ago I think I was the only one drinking it. Now thats its "popular" the QC is a little better,just a little better. Put 6 coronas in the freezer and 4 will freeze 2 will not...UDOG
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:55:31 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
lite beer is like making love in a canoe its fucking close to water.

Pass the Stone Brewery Pale Ale please

Stone makes the best Pale Ale, and IPA.  Arrogant Bastard Ale is good if you like a nice barley wine with kick.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:13:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Man I like Coors Light, screw you guys!  I drink it from glass only, no Spanish on it.  I also like Blue Moon, and Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat.  When Boulevard goes national, you guys will get some BEER, its good stuff.  

I am in MO, theoretically I should only drink Bud and Bud Light, but I like Coors better, as others stated, you can drink it all day long.    Thats a dude with a beer bong, not snorkeling
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:15:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Coors lite is my drink of choice at CHEETAHS.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:59:12 AM EDT
[#23]
I am going to be drinking a lot more Coors to support Coors for Senate.  

GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:03:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Beer tastes like piss.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:17:48 AM EDT
[#25]
drink alot of piss do you?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:52:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Light beer is the oxymoron of all times...if it's "light", it AIN'T beer!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:00:47 AM EDT
[#27]
We went on the Coors tour when we had some time to kill in Denver.   The tour wasn't as impressive as the Budweiser plant in St. Louis but the beer was better.   The stuff you buy in the store just doesn't taste as good.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#28]
I like Coors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top