BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 2:08:18 PM EDT
WTF am I watching on FNC????

I do not believe the lieberals.....
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:25:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Cannot wait until tommorrow when he goes up on the hill. I think we will here a very polite Fuck You! from him. GW already said he is standing behind his guy.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#2]
what did he do to get so many peoples' tits in a twist?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:35:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Being a good SecDef is all you need to do go get the libs in an uproar.

She probably is referring to the prison scandal.

I don't recall a peep out of her when they were dragging dead Americans throught the streets.  Gee, I wonder why that is.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, Nancy!  From one of the people that you supposedly represent...

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:16:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Nancy Pelosi is a Cheeseweasel.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Fair's fair, Nancy. You resign!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:49:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I wouldn't put it past her to ask for resignations from Rumsfeld, Bush, his cabinet, the republican house & senate... Get my drift? Anything or anyone that doesn't have a (D) behind their name. I think I read somewhere he wanted Arnold to resign as well  
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Fair's fair, Nancy. You resign!

.........from the human race!  Oh, wait, the bitch already has. I forgot.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:11:07 PM EDT
[#9]
The saddest part is the obvious assumption that anybody other than Christopher Dodd has even the slightest interest in anything she has to say. Anybody have an e-mail to which to send a "Dear Sec'y Rumsfeld: Hang tough!" note?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#10]
...and yet she supports an admitted war criminal for President?  What a hypocrite
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:56:26 PM EDT
[#11]
proof that they want to win the election more than the war.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:18:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The saddest part is the obvious assumption that anybody other than Christopher Dodd has even the slightest interest in anything she has to say. Anybody have an e-mail to which to send a "Dear Sec'y Rumsfeld: Hang tough!" note?

www.defenselink.mil/faq/comment.html
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:53:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Rummy for President
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:02:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Well, the Dems (and a few repubs, if things go south) will call for his head, that's pretty normal in this kind of situation.  

Rumsfeld has violate the cardinal rule in Washington...don't make your boss look bad!! MOST people here would lose their job over this whole thing (no reflection on Rumsfeld, but that's just the way it is for people in both parties around here).  

You can dismiss Pelosi, she's partisan...but Jack Murtha is a decorated veteran of Korea and Vietnam...so he carries some weight in the Congress...he was raising hell Wednesday, but backpedaled a little yesterday.  

If anything esle comes out that the Pres didn't know about, Rumsfeld will have to circle the wagons.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:16:39 AM EDT
[#15]
This is one of their most annoying habits ... calling for the resignation of opponents who do or are related to anything even remotely un-pc.

Didn't hear the fuckers calling for hillary's head when she made gahndi-gas station jokes though, did you.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:19:41 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Being a good SecDef is all you need to do go get the libs in an uproar.

She probably is referring to the prison scandal.

I don't recall a peep out of her when they were dragging dead Americans throught the streets.  Gee, I wonder why that is.

1) The libs have hated Rummy since the get-go

2) With the prisoner scandal, now they have a 'wedge'

3) The latest lib mantra (after 'SUVs are bad', and 'No blood for oil', getting Condi to testify in public, etc) is now 'Rummy must go'... The NYT has it all over their editorial page, plus a careful selection of letters-to-the-editor...

It's the next big campaign...
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:25:35 AM EDT
[#17]
I think its important to keep in mind that all this information came to light for the media BECAUSE Secretary Rumsfeld informed the president in December or January that there might be an issue.  The president directed that it be fully investigated.  Rumsfeld saw that it was, and the DoD issued a press release in March announcing that several members of the military were being prosecuted as a result of the investigation.  Basically the DoD handed this to the media on a silver platter and said we found illegal activity and promptly dealt with... then the idiots on their soapboxes start screaming cover-up... unfreakinbelievable.  And I have to work with these people every day!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:36:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Maybe Nancy "Crabcakes" Pelosi should tie a few pounds of bloody steaks to her tits and go swimming in the Pacific.  The dems never miss a chance to cry for anybody's resignation as long as they're a Republican.  They demanded that George Bush Sr. resign after someone hinted he may have had an affair in his past.  He didn't, but they still wanted him to resign.  Right after that, they turned a blind eye to the biggest POS ever to occupy the White House. It was okay though because he was in their party.  Everything, (murder, extortion, rape, obstruction of justice, lying to a federal grand jury, etc.) is okay as long as it's committed by a democrap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top