Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2004 1:01:40 PM EDT
I've never seen this show and I have no idea what it's about. Isn't it one of those shows that is only on around 2 or 3 a.m. and on a station that no one has ever heard of?

Still, I think it's cool. This kid has been trying to "break into the biz" for years. His parents are semi-famous and he's been trying to surpass them by going to 20+ auditions a week. So far, he's only gotten 3 breaks: one infomercial, the 5th Wheel, and also he will be Steve Martin's body on the poster for Martin's next movie. It's pretty amusing since this kid is a 25 year old with a six-pack. Ok, maybe I'm too easily amused.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#1]
lol, i like this show. it's not as good as blind date but it's hilarious. i can't wait to make fun of your friend.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 1:13:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Is he gonna be the easy slut 5th wheel?

TXL
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 1:19:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

TXL

Haha, probably. He once made a list of all the girls he's slept with. The names started getting fuzzy after 500. I wish I were kidding...
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Funny show
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:37:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

Haha, probably. He once made a list of all the girls he's slept with. The names started getting fuzzy after 500. I wish I were kidding...

SO he's a whore.

You have nice friends  

SGatr15
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:39:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

I thought 25 was your limit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:40:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

Oh hell no her limit was no more than 4 or 5.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:42:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

I was not one of the 500+ ...I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:42:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Ohhhh come on!!  If he had a 10 foot pole we all know you would touch it!!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:57:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ohhhh come on!!  If he had a 10 foot pole we all know you would touch it!!

Sgatr15

Oooh, you're gonna smoke a turd in hell for that one!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:27:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Which episode is he gonna be on so I can make sure to watch it!

We get a kick out of the "Let's see who will be going home together...And who will just be going home!"

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:30:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Which episode is he gonna be on so I can make sure to watch it!

We get a kick out of the "Let's see who will be going home together...And who will just be going home!"

BigDozer66

He doesn't know yet. He had the audition about 3 days ago and they only told him that he was picked. They haven't told him when though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top