Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 11:45:09 AM EDT
I watched Extreme Makeover last night and got really pissed.  They took an OBVIOUS crack whore who was very pretty when younger but has been hitting the pipe hard and has basically ruined her body doing so. Her teeth were all rotten, dark circles under her eyes, just straight fucking nasty.

She even brought up the fact that people think she is a speed head and she said, "I'm just high on life". Yah right, she was high on fucking crack and meth smoke.

They shouldn't put that kind of time and money into someone who wrecks themselves with drugs, it's bullshit.

Ok, I'm done ranting.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:46:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I watched Extreme Makeover last night...

Hmmm...
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:46:39 AM EDT
[#2]
WTF are you watching womens shows for anyway?

Are you gay?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Fiance wanted to watch it, sorry, not gay.  I know that is dissapointing to you though!!!!  
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:48:18 AM EDT
[#4]
IBTIWEMG?L!!!!
(in before the is watching "extreme makeover" gay? lock)
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:48:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I watched Extreme Makeover last night...

Hmmm...

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:53:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Now that she's purdy,  she can get 10.00 more for every guy she lays to score some more crack!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:10:11 PM EDT
[#7]
What's that one tagline that someone here uses..."Ask yourself, would John Wayne be having this conversation?"  
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:21:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Get a new fiance...
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:25:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I watched the Bachelor with her last night too, right before Extreme Makeover.

It was actually really cool because one of the girl's dads took the bachelor out on a day of shooting.  They were shooting regular hunting rifles, (the girl had her own gun) and then dad pulled out the ar-15 and started rapid firing it. It was bad ass to watch the bachelor run backwards in fear. He said he never like guns and never really felt comfortable around them.  LOL  fucking pussy!!!  That dad rocked, he said to his daughter, "where'd you get that dork"???
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:25:41 PM EDT
[#10]
I had to watch it too. My fiance likes that show, and they saved the "best for last" which means the most horrid looking wretch they could find for last.

That chick sure was creepy looking before hand, and even afterwards sounded cracked out...

Looked a HELL of a lot better, but she was so gross to start with it was nasty.

Shawn
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:26:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
What's that one tagline that someone here uses..."Ask yourself, would John Wayne be having this conversation?"  

That's Lumpy's tagline. He da man.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:35:56 PM EDT
[#12]
I watched The Bachelor last night for the first time just because they had the guy with the AR on the promos.  Not only did the girl's dad pull out the EBR, it was a pre-ban XM177 clone, and when they were done shooting, they sat down and had some beers.  I told my wife, "Guns and beer, if he doesn't end up marrying her he's nuts".
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:49:13 PM EDT
[#13]

This her?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:51:21 PM EDT
[#14]
You guys need to shoot your freakin TV sets!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:54:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh, didn't catch it, I was watching three hours of Friends...............
NOT
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:57:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Is this the after shot?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:58:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Are you gay?

Hey you're supposed to have a lot of money, go out and buy yourself some better insults.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 1:01:47 PM EDT
[#18]
I saw Bachelor too but it kinda pissed me off when her dad said "Guns were made for movies.  You always see guys in gun fights and stuff in movies but never in real life.  Just remember that."(not his exact words but thats basicly what he said)hatPeople use guns to protect themselves almost every day and he says they don't.("f"ing lier)

Just my .02
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#19]
http://media.abc.com/primetime/extrememakeover/images/marilynda_gal.jpg

Yikes! Remind me to stay away from crack and meth!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 1:29:24 PM EDT
[#20]

Sorry, couldn't resist...
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:04:53 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Are you gay?

........my friend Bill said it first.......WTF are you wasteing your time watching this crap for........ was the nookie* at the end of the show? with the girl that wanted to watch it?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:32:47 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I saw Bachelor too but it kinda pissed me off when her dad said "Guns were made for movies.  You always see guys in gun fights and stuff in movies but never in real life.  Just remember that."(not his exact words but thats basicly what he said)

No No No, according to my wife who watched the show , he said "LOVE was made for movies, that love was something invented by Hollywood etc." I She never heard him say guns were made for movies.  There was some clever editing going on when he was mentioning the gun safety rules which was annoying.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
media.abc.com/primetime/extrememakeover/images/marilynda_gal.jpg

Yikes! Remind me to stay away from crack and meth!

This is her, she was more frightening when you saw her whole body, totaly crank whore.

Back to the original topic, they shouldn't have helped a fucking drug addict in my opinion.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:33:42 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
wtnh.static.worldnow.com/images/1825699_BG2.jpg

Is this the after shot?

yes
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:45:31 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm single and I have 2 tvs. no way I'd have less than 2 if I had a gf/fiancee/wife who would be watching tv at my place

Quoted:
Fiance wanted to watch it, sorry, not gay.  I know that is dissapointing to you though!!!!  

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:52:06 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you gay?

Hey you're supposed to have a lot of money, go out and buy yourself some better insults.

When they are so damn obvious as this, one need not waste a cent.

The old tried and true "Fag" insult works just fine and is free.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you gay?

When they are so damn obvious as this, one need not waste a cent.

The old tried and true "Fag" insult works just fine and is free.

If you think watching a tv show makes someone a fag than you aren't very bright are you????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top