Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2004 5:59:42 AM EDT
Yesterday went out to lunch with a co-worker.

We're sitting at a table in a pizza place and behind me is a woman and her teenage daugter.  I could not see them but my friend could.

When they are done eating I see them leaving as they go past us and out the door.

I notice my friend looking over my shoulder and smirking.

I ask "What's up?"

"Oh, I'm just wondering how long it will take that stupid bitch to realize she forgot her purse."

I told him, "You should take it to her."

"Yeah right", he says, and keeps on eating.

So, I grab it and chase them down in the parking lot.  My good deed for the day is now out of the way.

FAST FORWARD 30 minutes later........

We are walking back into work when all of a sudden my friend stops in his tracks and starts laughing.  "They got me, they got me back.  I forgot my jacket".

I just chuckled and said, "That's KARMA for you", and headed into work.

He drove the 5 miles back to the pizza place.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:04:12 AM EDT
[#1]
If I ever hit Karma, she'd forget about that homo Greg.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 1:18:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If I ever hit Karma, she'd forget about that homo Greg.

Hahahaha isnt that Darma?

Or Karma the P-star...lol
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 1:22:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Karma for actions in this life are repayed in the next. Bad things that happen in this life are because of something done in a previous life.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top