Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2004 11:14:42 PM EDT
I feel I have to start this thread today. Im sure alot people have their tales of things that have happened to them at a gunshow or dealers store and until today I didnt have one of my own.

So I go to Cincinnati today to look at a rifle at Target World. I had called in advance to see if they had one. It was a saiga 12 gauge with 22" barrel.

So I rush down there, walk in and ask to see the shotgun. While Im looking it over checking everything out an entourage of city folk come in(young fellas). They were kinda loud and excited pointing at all the various firearms and such.

As I filled out my NICS form I heard one the group arguing with the store worker that he wasnt aware he needed to bring his drivers license in order to shoot in the indoor range. The store owner kindly explained that it was a matter of insurance purposes. He said something to the effect, " man I drove all dis way too and everthang". The store owner kindly went back and fourth with him about it till he finally gave up.

So then a couple of the guys walk over to me and say "dayum! is dat a UZI!?" I smile and tell them its a saiga 12 gauge. As one of them are right next to me its now painfully obvious that he stinks very badly. I dont think his 350 pound frame was helping the matter either.

So now half of the group are inside and half went back to their cars to get ready to leave. One fella looked over the counter and asked what was down on the floor below. I told him it was a Berreta Storm. He says, "man dats sweet is it full auto?" I tell him its not. He then says, "dat makes it go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr", as he rolls his R's to make a machine gun sound. I concur with him that thats what full auto sounds like.

The big fella that hasnt showered for a long time is just hell bent on fondling every gun in the store now since he didnt get to shoot his handgun at the range. The one clerk is buisy calling my purchase in so the big fella is just kind picking up the shotguns, racking the action and aiming it around at waist level. I can tell the clerk is a little frustrated with him.

To their credit one guy comes in three times to tell the other two they need to go and their gonna leave without them if they dont hurry. It was a funny and ackward experience all in one.

Something tells me its a good thing that guy forgot his license and wasnt able to shoot that day.

What are your funny tales at a gunshow or store?  BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 11:21:21 PM EDT
[#1]
We rarely get a gunshow 2 a year or so, and I always avoid the gunstore, so I have no good stories.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 11:40:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I HATE people like that. the "gangsta" and ignorant crowds who have no sense of deceny what-so-ever. Those are the type of kids I expect to see one day on the news about having shot up a schoolyard full of kindergardners. Those type of people really bother me and had I been the dealer I'd have told them to leave.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 11:48:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I was at my local gunshop yesterday and there was a guy in there looking at .22 Magnum pistols.  He said he wanted one because the .22 LR was too weak for self defense and wanted something with more stopping power

Digital
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 11:50:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks to gunshows, I've met every SEAL, Green Beret, Special Forces, Airborne sniper that ever lived.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 11:52:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
....Those are the type of kids I expect to see one day on the news about having shot up a schoolyard full of kindergardners....

No, I think those people are usually quiet types with more psychological problems than economic and educational problems.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:08:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thanks to gunshows, I've met every SEAL, Green Beret, Special Forces, Airborne sniper that ever lived.

and many other super dooper hush hush org members
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:00:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Hey you too!

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:07:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I feel I have to start this thread today. Im sure alot people have their tales of things that have happened to them at a gunshow or dealers store and until today I didnt have one of my own.

So I go to Cincinnati today to look at a rifle at Target World. I had called in advance to see if they had one. It was a saiga 12 gauge with 22" barrel.

So I rush down there, walk in and ask to see the shotgun. While Im looking it over checking everything out an entourage of city folk come in(young fellas). They were kinda loud and excited pointing at all the various firearms and such.

As I filled out my NICS form I heard one the group arguing with the store worker that he wasnt aware he needed to bring his drivers license in order to shoot in the indoor range. The store owner kindly explained that it was a matter of insurance purposes. He said something to the effect, " man I drove all dis way too and everthang". The store owner kindly went back and fourth with him about it till he finally gave up.

So then a couple of the guys walk over to me and say "dayum! is dat a UZI!?" I smile and tell them its a saiga 12 gauge. As one of them are right next to me its now painfully obvious that he stinks very badly. I dont think his 350 pound frame was helping the matter either.

So now half of the group are inside and half went back to their cars to get ready to leave. One fella looked over the counter and asked what was down on the floor below. I told him it was a Berreta Storm. He says, "man dats sweet is it full auto?" I tell him its not. He then says, "dat makes it go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr", as he rolls his R's to make a machine gun sound. I concur with him that thats what full auto sounds like.

The big fella that hasnt showered for a long time is just hell bent on fondling every gun in the store now since he didnt get to shoot his handgun at the range. The one clerk is buisy calling my purchase in so the big fella is just kind picking up the shotguns, racking the action and aiming it around at waist level. I can tell the clerk is a little frustrated with him.

To their credit one guy comes in three times to tell the other two they need to go and their gonna leave without them if they dont hurry. It was a funny and ackward experience all in one.

Something tells me its a good thing that guy forgot his license and wasnt able to shoot that day.

What are your funny tales at a gunshow or store?  BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Tell everyone about the Secret Service AR15 mags.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:32:12 AM EDT
[#9]
So I was in line waiting to get a lane assignment at my local shop/range.  In front of me was a Russian guy (had a noticeable accent) who was going to rent a gun.  Clerk takes down a S&W .44 magnum, puts it and the usual shooting stuff in a plastic tray.  As they're talking, the clerk asks, "You know what you're doing [i.e. knows how to shoot, be safe, etc.], right?"  The guy says, "I hope so."  The clerk starts processing the rental paperwork (kind of a low-stress mini 4473 form).  

The guy picks up the revolver and starts to "point and click" in random directions.  Since I had been watching the whole time and saw the empty cylinder and saw that he didn't load it, I wasn't worried that he'd shoot me or anyone else, but I was a little worried that I'd be caught by someone else's bullet who didn't know all this.  I stepped out of the way as the barrel crossed me.

Clerk calmly but firmly told the guy, "We don't do that here, put the gun down."  I think the guy was still given a lane.  After my shooting session, I noticed that the .44 was back on the rack, so the guy must have quit shooting fairly soon.

"And I'm tellin' you son, well it ain't no fun, starin' straight down a fourty-four."

(I did NOT say "Wait a minute, mister...")

Saw another guy - a pizza delivery driver - preparing to buy a .357 revolver.  Guy was a loudmouth, and wanted the gun for protection, because people sometimes give him...trouble.  (Some duct tape appropriately applied would probably solve many of this guy's problems.)  So he's handling a 5-shot revolver, and loudly comments, "So I could kill five people with this?!"  The clerk says, "Um, we don't really call it that."  I was on my way out, so I don't know if they sold him the gun or not.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:41:10 AM EDT
[#10]
A few years ago at a local gun show( Tn) I saw 3 black muslims walk in and pay addmission. The usual gun show types around here did not take that well. Police asked them to leave after a few verbal altercations. Also is there a law that says you have to wear camo to gun shows?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:35:45 AM EDT
[#11]
So I was at the gunstore, when this guy walked in wanting to buy a 12 gauge RIFLE. It was a saiga...............
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:36:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Also is there a law that says you have to wear camo to gun shows?

Nope, but it sure does seem to be the clothing of choice. I swear, they should offer a discount to people that bathed prior to attendance. Sunday was the worst. Nothing like being stuck in the aisle with a bunch people and some guy smells like a goat....
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:42:27 AM EDT
[#13]

I swear, they should offer a discount to people that bathed prior to attendance.

Wouldn't that be nice?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:54:09 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
So I was at the gunstore, when this guy walked in wanting to buy a 12 gauge RIFLE. It was a saiga...............

Owned.

I've had the exact same scenario with the gangster group come in and go from gun to gun, counter to counter, touching everything, pulling guns off the rack.  It made me uncomfortable and it took the salesman a while to step in and tell them to stop it.  I went downstairs to the range, as I figured I'd prefer to have a loaded gun at the bottom of the noisy, rickety stairs, rather than stand upstairs in the store getting randomly swept by muzzles in careless hands.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:16:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

You must go to alot of gun shows...

I have only been to one gun show and I was grossly disappointed. While on one hand I had "died" and gone to gun heaven, on the other hand it was a freak show to put it mildly. I was probably so disappointed because I kept seeing pictures from the shot show before going and I thought that the gun show I was going to would be help in a nice convention center type of place... one big giant auditorium with booths all over. The place I went to was three cruddy old flea/farmers market type buildings. The setting was just a turn off... although it certainly made some of the dealers look right at home.... especially those cursty old buggers decked out in .mil clothes selling knives, rusty old gun parts that reminded me of my grandfather's dozens of coffe cans filled with nuts and bolts, unit patches and decorations... blah blah blah.

The Shot Show seems like the thing for me... people wear clean clothes and the guns aren't laying on tables like dinner from two nights ago.

I might have enjoyed it more if I had a wallet full of cash to spend on anthign I wanted, but since I was just window shopping...

I've alos found yself not even liking going to gun store anymore.... it's no different than going to s titty bar... you can look but unless you're gonna shell out the serious money you can't finger fuck it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:17:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Well, lets see.

Last Time I was at Bulls Eye in lawrenceville, there were about 5 guys of mid-eastern heritige all and they had a rental glock (17) and a couple of 1911s.  They also had a video camera.  They were blasting away at this target, no more than 15 feet in front of them, and it was one of the LARGE humanesqe targets.  Well, I wanted to get a little trigger time in on my tommy, so I see this, and just start unpacking my gear.  They point, chuckle, then go back to wasting ammo.

By that point, I have everything out and I've got a 50 loaded.  I send my target about 2/3 of the way down range and I just start popping off shots in semi.  They look over, say something else, chuckle and stand back to watch.

Time for me to put on a show.

I flick the selector over to auto and I've got about 40 rounds left, I pull the target in to about 50 feet, and just start rocking and rolling.  I just shread the crap out of my target - it happend to be a Saddam target that day.  I pull the target back, take out the 50, set my gun back in the case for a sec, look over at them and wink with a big grin.  They left about 45 seconds later.  

the rest of the guys on the range just bust into laughter.

that was fun
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 7:56:46 AM EDT
[#17]
I was working part time in Straight Shooters in Avondale AZ on Memorial Day.  Gang kid comes in because his AK won't work and he wants to do some blasting for the holiday.  We did some 'smithing, so I told him to bring it in and we'll see what the hell could cause an AK to fail...he gets it out of the car.  The kid has spraypainted the gun GOLD inside and out!  Took us about 2 hrs in the solvent tank and a load of elbow grease to get all the crap out of the internals.  

Later that day...

Avondale Police officer in the store on Memorial Day, hassling us because we were open on a holiday.  He asks what we think we're doing, so I say "what's the problem with us being open?  YOU'RE working, so why not us?"  He says "It's different.  I'M protecting the people"  I tell him that in a way, so are we, because we all know cops can't be everywhere at once.  He starts going off on some tirade....a friend of the owner walks in at the same time the owner of the shop comes out of the back room to tell the cop to go pound sand....Owner's friend--who has a warped sense of humor--yells "HE'S GOT A GUN!"  and points toward the back of the store.  Almost got the owner shot!  I wasn't smart enough to quit right then.

Just before lunch, same day...

An old customer comes in to have his rifle appraised, and as usual, ignored all the signs out front telling him that all weapons must be secured or actions open. As he hands me the rifle (so I can clear the action) it goes off, blows a .308 hole in the back wall--right thru the bathroom and out to parts unknown.  I checked on the owner and made sure that he wasn't hit.  I told him to put my paycheck toward my shop credit purchases and quit.

That evening...(after I had quit)

I get a phone call from owner of the store that a bunch of gang members (led by his son) had smashed a stolen truck thru the front of the store and cleaned the place out.

2 yrs later...

I see in the paper that the owner and his son got into a shootout after catching son breaking into  the store.  Dad shot son.

Anyone wonder why I only buy my guns via internet now?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:12:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Haven't been to a gun show in years.  Only go to gun shops when I know the shop  is empty.  If customers like the above show up I leave.   Hell, I even wear body armor to the range.

It seems to me that gun safety in general and the knowledge of the average gun buyer has taken a serious nosedive.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:14:10 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

An old customer comes in to have his rifle appraised, and as usual, ignored all the signs out front telling him that all weapons must be secured or actions open. As he hands me the rifle (so I can clear the action) it goes off, blows a .308 hole in the back wall--right thru the bathroom and out to parts unknown.  I checked on the owner and made sure that he wasn't hit.  I told him to put my paycheck toward my shop credit purchases and quit.

So who pulled the trigger?

Was in a gunshop in a large NC city, just checking out their wares.  A "gentleman" of the minority population was trying to buy a pistol grip shotgun. Filling out the 4473 I kept hearing "Date of Birth? You mean mine?", "What does Race mean?", "What's a Social Security number?". Couldn't believe it. Left the store before he finished it (probably took all afternoon), don't know if he was successful.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:19:13 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
" man I drove all dis way too and everthang"

Too bad there wasn't a cop in the building.  He "drove all this way" without his license.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:51:38 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Haven't been to a gun show in years.  Only go to gun shops when I know the shop  is empty.  If customers like the above show up I leave.   Hell, I even wear body armor to the range.

It seems to me that gun safety in general and the knowledge of the average gun buyer has taken a serious nosedive.

You think it was much better 100 years ago?  
I doubt they stressed gun safety in the Wild West.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:52:46 AM EDT
[#22]
my favorites:

- "y'all gotta K with a beam?"

- me: "i need some 45acp in 185 grain please."
 them [with shitty attitude]: "they don't make 45acp in 185 grn!"

- "those are the magazines that the CIA use."
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm not old enough to remember the old west.  I AM old enought to remember when you could go to gun  shows and see guns instead of wannabe Rambo's and tinfoil paperbacks, and gun shops didn't have suicides loading guns at the counter.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:02:58 AM EDT
[#24]
I was at the gunshow once and saw a very dis-satisfied customer try to return an AR15 upper to a gunshow dealer, he had the upper and brought it to the the dealer and said: "I WANT MY MONEY BACK!" "THIS F**KING THING DOESNT WORK!" the dealer said sorry I cant gurantee it would work..
then the customer says: "I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK RIGHT NOW!" or we can take this matter to court if you want to! the gundealer says: fine I have a good lawyer...then the dealer said the best I
can do is give you back half of what you paid, and the dis-gruntled customer doesnt accept the offer.
I didnt stay around long enough to see what happened, but a crowd was gathering.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:11:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
my favorites:

- "y'all gotta K with a beam?"

wtf?  engrish please

I assume laser
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:18:43 AM EDT
[#26]
I go to guns shows for the beef jerkey and the beanie babies.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:21:21 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

GUNSHOW JERKY IS PEOPLE!  GUNSHOW JERKY IS PEOPLE!!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:21:36 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
He says, "man dats sweet is it full auto?" I tell him its not. He then says, "dat makes it go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr", as he rolls his R's to make a machine gun sound. I concur with him that thats what full auto sounds like

what a jackass
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:36:47 AM EDT
[#29]
A local shop opened up and as always I thought Id stop by and check it out....I was looking around checking prices and whatnot when I happened to overhear the Salesman/owner Showing a Lady a Glock,.....Her:"Im not sure I like the TriggerBar Safety on the Glocks". I thought,She seems informed,Good! Him:"Oh their totally safe,.I carry one everyday See.." and He removes the G22 from his Klydex holster and THROWS! it on the floor!  ......It bounced twice,..."See it didnt go off did it?" I said " You F***ing idiot" and unassed the store like now! with the lady and another customer right on my 6. I have to go by this place everyday on the way to work. My butt puckers everytime as I think to myself "God I hope he's not showing someone a Barrett .50 right now".....UDOG
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:39:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Was at a gun shop waiting for my NICS to come back and these two guys walk in.  They start looking at the wares and ask the clerk "Got any of dem 2 shot Glocks?  Ya know, pull da trigger once and baam baam."  Clerk and I just grinned.

Then there are the great 20 rounders at the gunshow with the green follower.  They are so much better cause they don't  jam.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:19:02 AM EDT
[#31]
I used to work the gunshow circuit. I'll never forget the guy wearing a Lorcin in a nylon holster and wanting a laser for it....

Did you ever notice some of the guys at gunshows? They wear their bermuda shorts, strap on their gun (that they NEVER carry..it's just a show for the boys) and they gun is in a "Ballistic" Nylon holster with no thumb snap under a Calvin Klein belt. Just a "Ballistic" Nylon strap with a piece of velcro on both ends. They doll up their womenz so the guys will check em out. Guys want to show off their "stuff" they own and try to make other guys envy them.

Ballistic Nylon

There is a famous gunsmith here in AZ that would bring his wife to the shows. She is tall and has long blonde hair with REALLY BIGUNS. She looked like a biker chick, but about 50+ years old. If she was 20 years younger, she would be HOT as hell! She had a "butterface"...She would wear just a black leather vest, thigh high boots, and really tight jeans to every show. She had the nickname of "Leatherlungs"..Her husbands biceps were about as big as my thighs so we looked and commented from a distance.

There was another guy who would come to all the shows. He was about 60 years old and always brought with him a HOT chick in her early 20's that would be dressed in the "fetish" of the day. Mostly in a catholic schoolgirl uniform. (White button down blouse, short pleated plaid skirt, etc..you get the drift) She would unbutton her top with no bra and show the lucky vendors her "wares" when her old man stopped at a table to look at something and she leaned over... One vendor of high morals told her she needed to button her top. She kinda told him where he could stick his "wares"...That old man was one lucky bastage!

A year or so before I started doing shows, I heard there was a guy who was playing with a laser at one of the smaller shows. He was screwing around and pointed it at some guys chest. Just the laser..Not attached to a gun..Well, the guy didn't take kindly with being screwed with and cold cocked the guy and walked off...Bet he won't do that again...
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:42:08 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GUNSHOW JERKY IS PEOPLE!  GUNSHOW JERKY IS PEOPLE!!!

Just The Soylent Green Jerky!  

Then again, I did see Soylent Pink Jerky at the last show....I wonder what that's made of?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:03:42 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I used to work the gunshow circuit. I'll never forget the guy wearing a Lorcin in a nylon holster and wanting a laser for it....

Did you ever notice some of the guys at gunshows? They wear their bermuda shorts, strap on their gun (that they NEVER carry..it's just a show for the boys) and they gun is in a "Ballistic" Nylon holster with no thumb snap under a Calvin Klein belt.

What's wrong with bermuda shorts at gunshows?  Goes far better with loud hawaiian (cover) shirts than BDU's.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Avondale Police officer in the store on Memorial Day, hassling us because we were open on a holiday.  He asks what we think we're doing, so I say "what's the problem with us being open?  YOU'RE working, so why not us?"  He says "It's different.  I'M protecting the people"  I tell him that in a way, so are we, because we all know cops can't be everywhere at once.  He starts going off on some tirade....a friend of the owner walks in at the same time the owner of the shop comes out of the back room to tell the cop to go pound sand....Owner's friend--who has a warped sense of humor--yells "HE'S GOT A GUN!"  and points toward the back of the store.  Almost got the owner shot!  I wasn't smart enough to quit right then.

Another case of civilians not only disrespecting law enforcement, but disrespecting all of those who fought and died for your freedoms by not properly observing memorial day.

I have to admit the "HE'S GOT A GUN!" thing is pretty funny though.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:28:42 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Another case of civilians not only disrespecting law enforcement, but disrespecting all of those who fought and died for your freedoms by not properly observing memorial day.

Yes, it's important that we burn dead cows, drink beer, and invade eastern New Jersey to commemorate and honor the sacrifices made by our nation's fallen soldiers.  Actually doing useful work on that day would be an abomination.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:52:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Well, at least my 13 year old daughter knows that every semi-automatic pistol is not a "9."
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:53:49 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quote about Lorcin: It still sells today as a very cheap pistol - you can normally get this for
$60-$80.  In addition, according to armed crime reports, it ranks as the third
most used pistol in armed robbery and crime.

After reading this thread my opinions of gun control are changing. Maybe there should be a written test or something... maybe a visual deomstration by the customer showing his competance. Yeah.... like the dealers would buy off on that and lose 75% of their customer.s I always forget just how many fucktards are out there... must be because I'm on here so much and therefore think that everyone is a smart about guns as "we" are.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:07:53 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Obviously he wasn't doing a very good job of "protecting the people" if he was just dicking around in a gun shop while on duty.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quote about Lorcin: It still sells today as a very cheap pistol - you can normally get this for

After reading this thread my opinions of gun control are changing. Maybe there should be a written test or something... maybe a visual deomstration by the customer showing his competance. Yeah.... like the dealers would buy off on that and lose 75% of their customer.s I always forget just how many fucktards are out there... must be because I'm on here so much and therefore think that everyone is a smart about guns as "we" are.

I agree. Make people who want to buy centerfire rifles and handguns take a test with range time too. Make them learn proper safety and weapons handling. Then if they pass give them a license that never expires. This license is good for class3 too

Funny stories guys, keep em commin!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:26:44 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree. Make people who want to buy centerfire rifles and handguns take a test with range time too. Make them learn proper safety and weapons handling. Then if they pass give them a liscense that never expired. This liscense is good for class3 too

Funny stories guys, keep em commin!

Pretty sad when gun nutz are saying that. In reality a test, the standards by which would be governed by .gov or .dea would more than likely be too difficult to pass. It would be funny (and sad at the same time) when people fresh out of Ranger bats and SF went to take their test and couldn't pass...
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:35:30 PM EDT
[#41]
One time I was listening to some guy asking the clerk if he could use his expired drivers lic. because it would be too long a drive just to go back and get his real one.

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Dealers:
Scenario:
An out of state resident comes into your shop. He's military and wants to buy an over the counter gun (whatever that is in your state). He claims to be stationed on a base nearby. You tell him you need to see his .mil ID, a copy of his orders, and a utility bill. He gives you the ID and orders, but says he lives in the barracks and has no utilities. Not even a phone or cable.

1.) Can you determine whether the orders are real or fake?
2.) Do you let him slide on the utilities or do you call and tell him you need a utility bill?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top