Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2004 8:47:56 PM EDT
Have you ever gone to a historic or famous spot as a child and paid no attention to it, only to regret it later in life?.  My regret is a Frank Lloyd Wright built house I had full access to, I walked around the property for a bit, but if I could do it again I would have studied the house inside out.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:02:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Washington DC in 8th grade...I was too young to understand the significance of all the things I saw. And also, all over Europe when I was a freshman in high school. I was too drunk the entire time to pay attention to all the things we visited. I have pictures that tell me I was there, but I can't remember much of it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:10:37 PM EDT
[#2]
We can remember it for you wholesale.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:12:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Not really.  On the other hand thier are plenty of things I want to forget.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:19:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

That was on the local fuzzy UHF station tonight. What a coinkydinkaleedoodle.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 10:04:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you mean like sitting around in 7th hour study shooting the bull with Rush Limbaugh?

Hindsight is always pretty clear.  There's a lot of things I would do differently now but it seemed like a good idea to do them that way then.

No do overs in life. <G>

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
Have you ever gone to a historic or famous spot as a child and paid no attention to it, only to regret it later in life?.  My regret is a Frank Lloyd Wright built house I had full access to, I walked around the property for a bit, but if I could do it again I would have studied the house inside out.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:36:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Not spending more time with my grandfathers.......so much I learned AFTER they died that wants me to ask more questions, but now I can't.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:39:51 AM EDT
[#7]
You know I've been writing the story of my childhood and would bet even money if any of you did the same it would blow your mind at my age how much of history or historic events you were part of.

Tj
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:56:23 AM EDT
[#8]
the 1980's are kind of a blur...

SGtar15
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:59:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:33:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:35:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Total Recall.

"Comeon cohaggen! You have what you want! Give da people dere airrrr!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:38:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Went to Europe in high school.  But never really took advantage of it.  Hardly took any pictures and never explored the different places we went like I should of.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:40:59 AM EDT
[#13]

haggen!
Funny shit!  That actually made me laugh out loud.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:54:09 AM EDT
[#14]
ohh yea, thanks
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:56:06 AM EDT
[#15]
I got to eat lunch (on separate occasions) with both Jack Kemp (no big deal) and Justice Scalia (BIG F'ING DEAL).

If only I had realized the significance of hanging out with Scalia at the time ... *SLAPS FOREHEAD*
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top