[#1]

the two forklifts is the best
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:42:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:44:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:50:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I like how the guy with the drill in the pool has goggles on. It's good to know that when he drops the drill into the pool and gets electrocuted, his bleeding eyes wont stain his shirt.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I like how the guy with the drill in the pool has goggles on. It's good to know that when he drops the drill into the pool and gets electrocuted, his bleeding eyes wont stain his shirt.

Heheheh. LOL.

Personally, I like the ladder truck one best, but they are all good. Then again, the dipshit in shorts standing next to the hazmat team is pretty good, too.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:57:46 PM EDT
[#7]
The guy with HAzMat is my favorite. what a 'tard
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:58:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:58:49 PM EDT
[#9]
The interesting part about the guy with the drill is, he wouldn't even have to drop the drill to get fried.

If the drill wiring was faulty, he could be soggy toast.

My personal favorite was the guy on the truck/wooden ladder to Heaven that was changing a light bulb.

Cracked me up.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, that one is among the best.  Heheheh.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:11:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone else have any nominess?
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:16:52 PM EDT
[#12]

oh man i almost fell out of my chair laughing at the hazmat one.  look at the expression on his face
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:28:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Check the serious race face, perfect form, keeping his center of gravity low, leaning into the turn...and those racing boots.

Note: This pic is completely UNRELATED to the one above. All you conspiracy theorists really need to ease up on the caffiene.

Look at the bright side buddy. At least you dont have all that expensive safety gear to replace.

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Check the serious race face, perfect form, keeping his center of gravity low, leaning into the turn...and those racing boots.

www.blackbirdpilot.com/images/flipflops2.jpg

Look at the bright side buddy. At least you dont have all that expensive safety gear to replace.

www.blackbirdpilot.com/images/reasontoweargear.jpg

More pics of the wife in the team forum?????

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:32:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Damn...too fast. I didnt capitalize somthing.

I need to take some more pics of her. Her belly is getting huge.  For those who don't know...she is prego.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#16]
I nominate:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:36:00 PM EDT
[#17]

Oh man....

Cape Canaveral, KS January 1, 2003

The first known JATO assist skydive was made at this quiet missile test range. After months of planning, Lt Frapp strapped on the rockets and made history. He exited, rotated to head down position, and activated the rockets. His maximum speed was measured at 600 mph straight down. Unfortunately, Frapp had miscalculated the required solid fuel requirement and could not extinguish the rockets. He pulled while still at maximum speed, shredding his canopy and crashing through a hangar roof.

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:38:51 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

www.blackbirdpilot.com/images/Flipflops2.jpg

different helmet, flip flops/ sneakers....

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#19]
In fact I think this one is a fake too. After further review, seems to be two different uniforms in the two pics.......  hmmmmmmm

Quoted:
Oh man....

The first known JATO assist skydive was made at this quiet missile test range. After months of planning, Lt Frapp strapped on the rockets and made history. He exited, rotated to head down position, and activated the rockets. His maximum speed was measured at 600 mph straight down. Unfortunately, Frapp had miscalculated the required solid fuel requirement and could not extinguish the rockets. He pulled while still at maximum speed, shredding his canopy and crashing through a hangar roof.

www.peapit.com/images/jatodive.jpg

www.peapit.com/images/Lt.jpg

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:43:14 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

www.peapit.com/images/jatodive.jpg

www.peapit.com/images/Lt.jpg

The risers wrapped around his neck,
Connectors cracked his dome,
Suspension lines were tied in knots
around his skinny bones
His canopy became his shround as he hurdled to the ground
And he ain't gonna jump no more!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

oh man i almost fell out of my chair laughing at the hazmat one.  look at the expression on his face

Somebody PLEASE tell me that was PhotoShopped!
I couldn't figure out what everybody was talking about until
I noticed that the picture extended past my open window.

Guys are poking at some Ethyl-Methyl-BadStuff, and Homer
is standing there sightseeing
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:59:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Dude. I never intened for anyone to think those pics were the same. The two pics are NOT related in any way other than they involve motorcycles.

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.blackbirdpilot.com/images/Flipflops2.jpg

different helmet, flip flops/ sneakers....

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:02:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Somebody PLEASE tell me that was PhotoShopped!
I couldn't figure out what everybody was talking about until
I noticed that the picture extended past my open window.

Guys are poking at some Ethyl-Methyl-BadStuff, and Homer
is standing there sightseeing

Yep, that one's a keeper.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:06:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Hazmat training perhaps?
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:13:51 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Hazmat training perhaps?

How to be a blue/brown canary?!?!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top