Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2004 6:40:03 AM EDT
Notice how everything in the news is about the Abu gharib prison atrocities, Fallujah, Ariel Sharon's political defeat?

You know what's strangely missing in the news?

HOW THE ECONOMY IS BOOMING!

States' Tax Receipts Rise, Leading to Some Surpluses

U.S. ISM Services Index Rose to 68.4 in April (Update2)

Outlook Brightens as Factory Orders Jump

Federal Deficit Likely to Narrow by $100 Billion
Tax Receipts Pare Borrowing

Again, I ask you:  WHAT LIBERAL MEDIA?!?!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:41:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't read too much into that.  There is a liberal bias, BUT never understimate the power of ratings.  Bad news gets attention, good news is an American expectation.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:45:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm beginnig to get annoyed at the non stop coverage of the prison "atrocities". Even Fox shows it constantly. These people are in there for a fucking REASON. Regardless, they're not being injured at all. Cry me a fucking river. Move on.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:48:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't get too excited about the economy just yet. Inflation is also rising rapidly and there is the possibility that it could even skyrocket with greenspan and his low interest rates. I'm hoping that this boom isn't just smoke and mirrors to help boost Bush's ratings before the election, but I think we'll really see the truth after the election.

(Don't get me wrong, I'm voting for Bush and I can't stand Kerry, but there are many other republicans I'd rather see president than Bush)
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:57:59 AM EDT
[#4]
The economy can't be improving!  I still know 1 guy here on AR15.com that is still unemployyeed!!

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top