Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2004 2:40:14 AM EDT
My best friend, who is Jewish and spent a year in Israel in the army, sent me this.  It is horrifically fascinating, disturbing, and enlightening all at the same time.

He calls it "Ahmed waiting for the morning bus in Tel Aviv."

funny-pictures.com/ecards/games/?cardurl=bomber.html
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:05:53 AM EDT
[#1]

Winner!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:09:49 AM EDT
[#2]
It is so obscenely fascinating that you find yourself trying and trying to get a higher score.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:59:34 AM EDT
[#3]
That is so wrong....... (fast dialup helps)
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:29:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Fucked up... if you think that's fun/funny you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Bet you can't wait for the "Fly the commercial airliner into the skyscraper" game.

Asshats!!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:33:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Not funny  
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:38:12 AM EDT
[#6]
It's a silly game.  Get off your righteous high horse.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:38:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Not funny  

It's funny if you move all the way to the left and blow the fu*#3r up while he's bouncing all by himself.

Samuel
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:41:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It's a silly game.  Get off your righteous high horse.

My horse is at the same height as everyone else living in reality. And the game is still wrong. If you can't see that then maybe you should start visiting the local Mosque and look for a recruiter.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:46:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Fucked up... if you think that's fun/funny you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Bet you can't wait for the "Fly the commercial airliner into the skyscraper" game.

Asshats!!

It already exists. It's called Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 11:18:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, I didn't claim it was funny.  Trust me, I definately feel for those people over there - I think Israel should just nuke the whole middle east and have done with it.  They are more deserving of the oil revenues than those bastards.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 11:28:32 AM EDT
[#11]
That was....no comment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top