Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2004 1:43:31 AM EDT
Went to the Humane Society yesterday and picked up my new buddy...a 1 1/2 year old Black Lab I named "Bullet". Apparently crackhouse owner went to jail, and the LEO's brought his dog in to the HS. Must have been a good owner, if nothing else. He's very docile, has been trained and housebroken and loves kids and kitties...which is good cause I have both. A great, healthy dog for $60!

It took me 2 years to want another dog after my dalmation died, so this is a big deal for me. Really pleased with him so far. Even the wife (a staunch cat-lover) seems impressed with his disposition. Gonna be fun to have a pal around the house again.

Here he is...

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 1:44:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Awesome dog, thank you for not buying.  I think its time I get another dog as well, thanks for reminding me.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:47:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Kick ass! I cannot wait to get a dog.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:55:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Good deal man!  He looks like a great dog!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:14:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like  a real nice dog.  They're great to have around.  Have two dogs in the house and one outside.  
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:46:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for not buying!

He'll be greatfull forever. You just got a buddy for life
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:48:11 AM EDT
[#6]
One of the best dogs I ever had was a Black Lab
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:59:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Good deal, I'm partial to labs.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:04:32 AM EDT
[#8]
He's a beauty! Wish my old lady would let me and the kids have one
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:10:08 AM EDT
[#9]
He looks like my  Lab Jasper. Great disposition, loyal, protective and great with kids. You found a real treasure! Good luck
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:22:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Looks like the Lab I used to have. At the moment, though, I can't have a dog. One day I'll get the cats a puppy...
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:30:00 AM EDT
[#11]
He is a GOODDOG I can tell from here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top