Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2004 9:59:17 PM EDT
Spring has sprung and the big Puerto Rican family kitty corner across the street from me is trying to figure out why the youngest son's junky old Honda Accrod isn't starting.  They've got the hood up, trying to jump it.  Now the older brothers are towing it around the streets, trying to pop the clutch.  Nothing seems to be working!  Keep at it, guys!

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:09:23 PM EDT
[#1]
now you can take pot shots at them with a BB gun just make shur you stand back about 1.5 mtrs from the window
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:20:54 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a story here. I just know it.

Maybe if you post a picture of an exhaust pipe to jog peoples memory?

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:24:00 PM EDT
[#3]
That's just awful
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:27:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You say Potayto, I say Potato...

Spud UP!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:29:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Look at the picture closely....

It looks like their is a potatoe stuck in the exhaust pipe.  This will block airflow which means the car won't start.  The KKK use this as a calling card towards all south american-americans

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:32:30 PM EDT
[#6]

You did it, didn't you?  
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:57:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry I was so brief.  I was headed out the door when I saw them struggling with the car.  I came back in and started this thread.

For those who dont know, my neighbor has about three teenage boys.  Two of them have drivers licenses and Chevy trucks they peel out with and playing booming bass-heavy rap with.

The youngest kid just has a learner's permit.  When his brothers agree to ride shotgun with him, he drives around the streets of my neighborhood ceaselessly, in a junky old Honda Accord with no muffler.

When his brothers wont ride with him, he just sits in the driveway revving the engine for hours on end and beeping his horn.

After about a month of that, snuck over late at nigh last autumn and rammed a spud up the tailpipe.  It stopped the revving, but the shithead just started riding a muffler-less scooter around instead.

So now that the snow's gone and the Midnight Sun is out, the whole family and some of their kids' friends were revving their trucks, peeling out, skidding around, and generally being total nuisances at 10pm.  And I thought to myself, "I'm really glad I shoved a potato up those jackasses's tailpipe."

As I was leaving, a police cruiser headed down the street.  Obviously they were getting on other neighbors' nerves too.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:59:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Do all Puerto Ricans look like giant potatos, or just your neighbors?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:00:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Sadly (or is that proudly?) I support you act of vandalism.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:03:26 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL, holy shit!! That's so damn funny!! I can't believe you did that!

Oh what I would give to see that.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:07:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I wonder how long it will last in there before it decomposes to the point the car can start again.

Funny stuff
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:40:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I wonder how long it will last in there before it decomposes to the point the car can start again.

Funny stuff

i am guessing a couple months
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:48:29 AM EDT
[#13]
I salute you sir,  you're the "Mr. Majestyk" of the automotive world.  
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:58:42 AM EDT
[#14]
For a more permanant solution....might I reccomend

Doesn't take a whole lot of it...it expands quite a bit!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top