Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2004 7:33:59 PM EDT
Phone rings...I answer, and hear horseface talking:
Hi, Im John Kerry.
I Would like to ask for your support blah blah blah
Please press 1 if I can count on your support to remove George Bush from the White House.
This call may be recorded.
Please show how much you support sending George Bush back to Texas by pressing 1 now

I didnt press any damn buttons...but as soon as I heard "this call may be recorded"...I started talking over the message:

"I would not fucking vote for John Kerry if he came here and paid me to, and I really do not appreciate you refering to the Commander In Chief by his first name.
He is President Bush.
I hope you actually HAVE recorded this call"
...CLICK
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to give him some paypal donations, 1 penny at a time.........
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:40:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Funny that the Dems are so full of hate and anger that they use terms like "remove George Bush from the white house" and "send him back to Texas".  They are so reliant on the searing hate that ultra libs have for Bush, that they are using it in their campaign rhetoric... sad.  The referring to him as George Bush, instead of President Bush, just adds icing to the cake.

I hate Kerry.
Kerry is a Fucktard.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:58:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Funny that the Dems are so full of hate and anger that they use terms like "remove George Bush from the white house" and "send him back to Texas".  They are so reliant on the searing hate that ultra libs have for Bush, that they are using it in their campaign rhetoric... sad.  The referring to him as George Bush, instead of President Bush, just adds icing to the cake.

I hate Kerry.
Kerry is a Fucktard.

Kind of like the media (ex NY Times)

President Bush is 'Mr Bush'

Bill Clinton is 'President Clinton' , never mind the ex
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#4]
It pisses me off that politicians are specifically exempted from the telemarketer laws and Do Not Call Registry.  They set up these autodialers and let them rip.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:14:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I received a solicitation from Kerry  by mail tonight, I have a mind to send him one of those phony million dollar bills and ask for $999,999.00 change sent back to me
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 9:21:12 PM EDT
[#6]
When we get a live caller, we take a page from book of Crank Yankers and just say "Hold on, I'll let you talk to my brother" then leave phone off hook.
Also, sometimes, I sing to them.  (Dirty songs in Spanish.)
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 9:22:36 PM EDT
[#7]
woah be to the kerry campaigner that calls here
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 9:39:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I got that call this evening too.  I let the phone sit by one of my computer speakers and played a little battlefield vietnam.  Maybe we can trigger flashbacks and cause him to do something stupid(er) on TV like dean's "ARRRRRG!"
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I got that call this evening too.  I let the phone sit by one of my computer speakers and played a little battlefield vietnam.  Maybe we can trigger flashbacks and cause him to do something stupid(er) on TV like dean's "ARRRRRG!"

no no, it's more like YEEEEEHAW!

I'm just waitin for Kerry to blurt out "I'm Beaucoup Dinky-Dau!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top