Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2004 1:48:44 PM EDT

TRG
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:56:11 PM EDT
[#1]

there ya go TRG, i have a goofy look in that one cause i just took a swig of beer, wouldnt want you to run out of material when you're so obviously enjoying yourself!!!

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Tex, you'll always be my favorite for your pronunciation of Yankee words by a Texan.  

But TRG saved me a hog's head...now how sweet is that?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmmmmmm Tex, you're thinner than I thought ya'd be.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

"Hot gay sex will take the weight right off ya"  -- TexRdNec

TRG
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:43:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Hot gay sex will take the weight right off ya"  -- TexRdNec

TRG

.....and you know this how?

BTW, looks like ole Tex actually put on a few pounds over the winter.  Could just be beer retention though.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:38:09 PM EDT
[#7]

that would mean alot more if you didn't have me pegged as a an old "crusty" man in chat.............

BTW, looks like ole Tex actually put on a few pounds over the winter. Could just be beer retention though.

nope, besides putting on 20 lbs to 180 from 160 when i got married i haven't done shit since i got married 4 years ago, apparently im just not very photogenic, as if it mattered since TRG just fucks me over anyway......................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top