Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/22/2021 12:00:23 AM EDT
The Pennsylvania woman who planned to sell Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s laptop to Russia is heading home after a three-day stint behind bars.

Riley June Williams, 22, of Harrisburg, Pa. was set for release into her mother’s custody Thursday and ordered to appear in Washington, D.C. federal court for a Monday hearing on her role in the U.S. Capitol insurrection.

Federal prosecutors had earlier opposed her release, arguing that Williams was a flight risk. U.S. Magistrate Judge Martin Carson, noting that Williams had no prior criminal history, instead imposed travel restrictions on the suspect before agreeing to turn Williams loose.

But he also noted “the gravity of these offenses is great. It cannot be overstated.” Williams surrendered to authorities on Monday.

She was turned in by an ex-boyfriend who called the FBI, with court papers revealing that he told authorities of Williams bragging about a plan to sell the laptop to Russian intelligence.

According to authorities, Williams also admitted to the crime on social media. “I DOMT (sic) CARE I TOOK NANCY POLESIS (sic) HARD DRIVES I DON’T CARE KILL ME,” she wrote in a post on the Discord platform.

There was also video surveillance footage showing her entering and leaving the Democratic leader’s Capitol office, along with a video recorded by the defendant showing a black-gloved hand snatching the laptop off Pelosi’s desk, court documents said.

A third video appeared to show Williams urging fellow rioters to go “upstairs, upstairs, upstairs” during the attack as Congress met to certify President Joe Biden’s election.

She faces 10 years in prison for the theft with an additional 20 years on a charge of disrupting a session of Congress.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/capitol-riot-suspect-who-plotted-to-sell-nancy-pelosis-laptop-to-russia-released-into-her-mothers-custody/ar-BB1cY35b?ocid=uxbndlbing

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:01:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Cam Newtom stole a laptop and Auburn paid him 180,000 to play football.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:03:19 AM EDT
[#2]
They finally got her, eh?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:04:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmm, I don't know about this
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:05:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:06:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank God this terrorist(a) is off the streets. I feel safer already.

Russian collusion confirmed.
View Quote

She was only trying to reinvent herself.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:06:36 AM EDT
[#6]
get me on the jury, I'm acquitting.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:06:46 AM EDT
[#7]
would eat from back
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:06:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Saying she’s with BLM as her defense will get her time served and a position within the Biden administration.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:08:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Not fat, glasses, 10/10 would bang
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:10:17 AM EDT
[#10]
From part time internet THOT posing nude to federal time for stealing Pelosi's laptop.

Quite a resume.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:11:00 AM EDT
[#11]
On the Russian Intelligence angle, I call 100% total bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:12:24 AM EDT
[#12]
BLM/Antifa who just went there to instigate and cause chaos.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:12:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Not guilty
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:12:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Put me on that jury........

can you say jury nullification
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:13:44 AM EDT
[#15]
"Coup"

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:14:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The Pennsylvania woman who planned to sell Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s laptop to Russia is heading home after a three-day stint behind bars.

Riley June Williams, 22, of Harrisburg, Pa. was set for release into her mother’s custody Thursday and ordered to appear in Washington, D.C. federal court for a Monday hearing on her role in the U.S. Capitol insurrection.

Federal prosecutors had earlier opposed her release, arguing that Williams was a flight risk. U.S. Magistrate Judge Martin Carson, noting that Williams had no prior criminal history, instead imposed travel restrictions on the suspect before agreeing to turn Williams loose.

But he also noted “the gravity of these offenses is great. It cannot be overstated.” Williams surrendered to authorities on Monday.

She was turned in by an ex-boyfriend who called the FBI, with court papers revealing that he told authorities of Williams bragging about a plan to sell the laptop to Russian intelligence.

According to authorities, Williams also admitted to the crime on social media. “I DOMT (sic) CARE I TOOK NANCY POLESIS (sic) HARD DRIVES I DON’T CARE KILL ME,” she wrote in a post on the Discord platform.

There was also video surveillance footage showing her entering and leaving the Democratic leader’s Capitol office, along with a video recorded by the defendant showing a black-gloved hand snatching the laptop off Pelosi’s desk, court documents said.

A third video appeared to show Williams urging fellow rioters to go “upstairs, upstairs, upstairs” during the attack as Congress met to certify President Joe Biden’s election.

She faces 10 years in prison for the theft with an additional 20 years on a charge of disrupting a session of Congress.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/capitol-riot-suspect-who-plotted-to-sell-nancy-pelosis-laptop-to-russia-released-into-her-mothers-custody/ar-BB1cY35b?ocid=uxbndlbing

https://i.imgur.com/qgJ8D9A.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/pj99YmJ.jpg
https://i1.wp.com/whereisthebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/img_6158.jpg?resize=1024%2C512&ssl=1
View Quote

Militia Velma?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:14:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
On the Russian Intelligence angle, I call 100% total bullshit.
View Quote

I think she must have been inspired by Burn After Reading since it's basically the same supposed storyline.

No criminal history & she's gonna sell to "the Russians?"  Uh-huh.

Lotta red in those few pics...also has that 'look' seen so frequently among the mentally ill who seek worth/redemption by shacking up with communist agitators.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:14:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
From part time internet THOT posing nude to federal time for stealing Pelosi's laptop.

Quite a resume.
View Quote

makes you wonder if the feds threatened the ex-boyfriend to come up with something...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:18:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quite a resume.
View Quote

link to n00dz
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:18:39 AM EDT
[#20]
20 years for "disruption of Congress"

our forefathers would have shot the person that charged this woman
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:19:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

makes you wonder if the feds threatened the ex-boyfriend to come up with something...
View Quote

Nah just a jealous soyboy, he leaked her nudes all over 4chan too after turning her to the feds
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:19:43 AM EDT
[#22]
OK...no criminal history...but what about past/current political or social beliefs?  What else do they know about her?  I'm not saying she's a commie plant or a die hard patriot, but what do we really know?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:20:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
BLM/Antifa who just went there to instigate and cause chaos.
View Quote

Yep.

“Boyfriend” is most certainly a pajama boy.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:21:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
get me on the jury, I'm acquitting.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:23:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quite a resume.
View Quote

Link please, asking for Biden.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:24:33 AM EDT
[#26]
She's not aunt teefa at all.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:25:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Nah just a jealous soyboy, he leaked her nudes all over 4chan too after turning her to the feds
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link needed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:27:05 AM EDT
[#28]
if she pays federal taxes, that laptop is hers too.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:27:30 AM EDT
[#29]
What a wasted opportunity. Could have had the chance to uncover dirt on Pelosi, and blew it by broadcasting her intent everywhere.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:28:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Did they recover the laptop?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:29:03 AM EDT
[#31]
I know we aren't supposed to judge based on looks, but she looks more like antifa than maga to me. I'll be shocked, shocked I tell you if it comes out that she was just an anarchist or antifa all along.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:32:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Well that seems a wee bit excessive.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:32:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Hillary wasn't even charged.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:35:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She probably left him for someone who can grow a beard.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:38:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Trump should have pre-pardoned her.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:41:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:42:50 AM EDT
[#37]
How many years for stealing election??
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:43:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:45:34 AM EDT
[#39]
No boob shots?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:46:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

4 years supervised house arrest
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

4 years supervised house arrest

FTFY
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:46:51 AM EDT
[#41]
"She faces 10 years in prison for the theft with an additional 20 years on a charge of disrupting a session of Congress."

I wonder how all those fuckers who stormed the Kavanaugh hearings are doing in jail.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:48:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quite a resume.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:49:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quite a resume.
View Quote

Wait, wuut?? Link or username for research purposes.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:49:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Maybe it's all true, but that story just doesn't pass the sniff test at this point and if she had any sense she copied the drive already and stashed copies.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:50:13 AM EDT
[#45]
So they had her in custody for three days and pretended they did not and kept the "manhunt" in place. As of this a.m. PASP was still actively "searching" for her.

ETA they wanted this laptop back pretty bad hopefully she stashed copies of the hard drive all over.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:50:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Cam Newtom stole a laptop and Auburn paid him 180,000 to play football.
View Quote

Fuckin lol. Brings me back. Doesn’t even hurt anymore though.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:52:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Ideally if you are going to deliver something to the Russians that will put you in prison here, it's probably be best not to be US soil or the soil of any country that will extradite you back here.  That is if that was truly her plan.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:52:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I think she must have been inspired by Burn After Reading since it's basically the same supposed storyline.

No criminal history & she's gonna sell to "the Russians?"  Uh-huh.

Lotta red in those few pics...also has that 'look' seen so frequently among the mentally ill who seek worth/redemption by shacking up with communist agitators.
View Quote

Yep. She looks like the crazies they arrest from antifa. Horseshoe theory confirmed
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:53:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Odd she doesn’t look like the old white male conservative I would have imagined being accused of participating in a coup.  But then again domestic terrorist can be anyone the government wants them to be.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:54:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Huh, you know what's surprisingly not mentioned in the article, that she was a Trump supporter. Wonder why that is.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top