Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2004 8:01:22 AM EDT
I was working on my excessive pepper garden again today.  My neighbor who is about 2 acres atleast away is playing that CD by Pink.  I can hear that shit even inside now.

I must get some really strong speakers and listen to Skrewdriver.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:10:23 AM EDT
[#1]
That's obnocious.

Having a pepper garden that large, I mean.

J/k.  I am lucky to have pretty good neighbors.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:12:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
That's obnocious.

Having a pepper garden that large, I mean.

J/k.  I am lucky to have pretty good neighbors.

Well they dont care if I clean rifles outside, and I never talk to them.  I only got 21 pepper plants.

I might break out the camo, attach some matching grass and sneak up and observe who is there.  May be a chick.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:14:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I might break out the camo, attach some matching grass and sneak up and observe who is there.  May be a chick.

take your camera!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:14:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Good plan.  
Make sure to take an assault weapon with you, so the police will have a legitimate reason when the SWAT team gets called out.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:14:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

take your camera!

What he said.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:18:08 AM EDT
[#6]

GET YOUR STINKING PAWS OFF ME, YOU DAMNED NEIGHBOR!!!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:24:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a neighbor similar to that.  Only they live about 100 yards away.  They have a girl who sits in her car with the stereo so loud that I can hear it 200 yards away.  Then, when she goes back into the house, cranks up a stereo that you can hear 300 yards away.

Medicare will go bankrupt in 50 years buying hearing aids for all of these dumbasses.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:08:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Unfortunately, in my neighborhood, I am the obnoxious neighbor.  The other day, my roommates and I got loaded up on beer, and decided to limb the large oaktree in my front yard with a Sawzall.  We have two huge piles of branches in the front yard that have yet to be picked up.  The yard waste guys left a note stating that they wouldn't pick up the leavings because the contractors were obligated to remove the waste.  So I left the following note on the pile.  Now, they are removing it, albeit very slowly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top