Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2001 9:14:06 PM EDT
Any of you guys know a dealer who will sell a stripped lower, in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?  Most I've encountered only will sell complete rifles.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:34:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Sell it *to* you?  Sell it *for* you on consignment?  which?

Tate
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 10:02:55 PM EDT
[#2]
When I lived down there I went to a shop in Garland or was it Mesquet anyhow oh hell it was so long ago that I don't rember anyhow it was in the same plaza as pawn amarica in garland. I don't think there can be to many pawn americas in garland. also over by the (lovecrest?mall the with the ice areana in it ) there was a place called wild bills and they were good people. that was almost 8 years ago so I don't know if they are even still around.hope I hellped and didn't confuse you to much
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 10:09:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Try Euless Guns & Ammo
817-267-6947

Ask for Ed or Todd. I have talked to them about getting me a BM stripped lower before and they said they could.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 4:53:54 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a gunshow in June at Market Hall. There is usually a guy there with all kinds of AR uppers/lowers/parts and such. Check it out.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 4:59:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Gopher, do you know the dates on that Market Hall show? Can you still buy ammo there?
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 6:28:01 PM EDT
[#6]
John Kestel at K2 Sports in Richardson (North Central at Arapaho Road) deals in DPMS and ArmaLite but can get you anything you want as long as its "tactical".  972-234-5537.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top