Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2004 5:52:10 PM EDT
I just read this on DU. I wonder how long before this censored out?
   FREE

READ THIS WHILE YOUR CHOKING ON COCK YOU DICKSUCKING ,FUDGEPACKING, LIBERAL FAGGOTS...

Subject: Memo : from Hal Cranmer

Writes Hal Cranmer:
I would like to add my two cents about my John Kerry experience. During my career as an Air Force pilot, I spent two years flying a small twin-engine prop plane around the Pacific from my base in Okinawa, Japan. On one trip we had to fly Senator Kerry, his congressional aide, and a Navy Captain (Vietnam, A-4 fighter pilot) who was also in Kerry's party to various locations in Vietnamand Cambodiaas part of the MIA/POW talks. When I met him, he was wearing a shirt with a picture of his sailboat on it. I told him I had a small 27' sailboat in Okinawa, he remarked 'Oh I never sail on anything less than 135 feet'. I laughed to myself and realized this guy was no sailor.
When we first flew him into Phnom Penh, he went to the back of the airplane and grabbed the pizza that was put aside for the crew and passed it around to his staff. He was never offered any pizza because they were supposed to have lunch with the Cambodian government once we landed. The pizza would have been our only meal that day. He just never cared to ask.

Then when we picked him up in Cambodia, he was an hour late getting to the airport. We could not start the engines and therefore the air conditioning until he arrived. Phnom Penhat that time was over 100 degrees with 95% humidity and we were basically sitting in a greenhouse behind the cockpit windows. When he finally did arrive, we were wringing out our clothes from the perspiration. He walks out of the air conditioned car, into the airplane and asks us 'Could you guys get the air conditioning running, I'm a little warm." The other pilot had to physically restrain me from going back there and picking a fight.

Then we took him into Noi Bai airfield in Hanoi. After we picked him up the next day (he stayed the night in Vietnam, we stayed in Bangkok) we taxied out, ran up the engines for takeoff, and noticed that our prop rpm was vibrating all over the place. We taxied off to the side to look at it, but there was a good possibility that there was an engine malfunction and the engine may fail if we took off with it. Well, Mr. Senator sticks his head up in the cockpit and says 'this plane WILL take - off, I have a press conference in Bangkokin three hours!"(Maybe this is an indication of how he will run the FAA). We ran the engines again, and did not have the problem, so we took off and made it back.

During the flight, he told everyone how he had taken a Cessna (a small General aviation plane) up with a fighter pilot, and the fighter pilot remarked that Kerry was one of the best pilots he had ever seen. I don't know about other pilots out there, but it's hard to imagine a little, single-engine prop plane pilot being able to show the 'right stuff'.

After Kerry left the plane, the Navy Captain came up to us, apologized and said basically that he knows Kerry is a jerk.

tHE PROBLEM IS NOT THAT AMERICA DOESNT HEAR WHAT YOPU FUDGEPACKING HOMO LIBERALS ARE SAYING ,ITS THAT AMERICA DOES HEAR WHAT YOUR SAYING AND REJECTS IT WITH FUCKING PASSION!

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Too bad they didn't just leave his ass in Cambodia.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:01:09 PM EDT
[#2]
That was cool. Thanks
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:10:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The German press just can't figure out why Americans don't like Kerry more than Bush.  We're just too stupid to figure it out, this guy figures:

Paradoxical phenomenon: Despite the debacle in Iraq and the embarassing questions that George W. Bush and his vice-president Dick Cheney will have to face before the 9/11 Hearings today, the US President seems invulnerable at home. His popularity numbers are even climbing. (...) So far, at least, the growing count of war victims in Iraq and the equally growing criticism of President Bush from his political opponents has had an (opposite) effect: The voters are apparently still unimpressed; in most polls Bush has even risen slightly. (...)
What's going on here? Don't Americans watch TV? Don't they read newspapers? (...)

Buried in all of the criticism and crises of the last few weeks there is an immeasurable election bonus, at least initially. The President comes across as a strong man who, in the service of higher things, will also go over dead bodies. Literally. That obviously pulls. (...)

Such shallow cliches play well with many Americans. In an entertainment society where subtleties and
contradictions -- like those of the Middle East Crisis or Kerry's political complexity -- have no place,
empty swagger is king. See Donald Trump.

medienkritik.typepad.com/blog/2004/05/spiegel_online__1.html

No, dickweed.  Americans dont like Kerry because he's an unlikable, insufferable snot who doesn't mean anything he says and stands for nothing.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:17:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like a typical limo liberal, fucking shit head.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:19:57 PM EDT
[#5]
www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/pizza.asp

I might trust the Dave Barry story and a few others I've come across.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:58:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I hear Clinton was a real asshole to his secret service staff.  Of all the people to be nice to, those are the guys.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:43:47 PM EDT
[#7]
umm this story isnt any kind of shocking to me...  after your capitol letter sentence of death i was figuring something more comparable to treason
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:55:27 AM EDT
[#8]
I believe it.

Anyone remember that article about him knocking down a secret service agent on the ski slopes and then saying something along the lines of "I fell because that fucking asshole was in my way".

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:15:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I believe it.

Anyone remember that article about him knocking down a secret service agent on the ski slopes and then saying something along the lines of "I fell because that fucking asshole was in my way".

IIRC, it was "I didn't fall. That son of a bitch knocked me down."
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:24:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Kerrys implosion must be delayed until the fall!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:30:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Agree, he at least needs to get past the convention.  His implosion is however imminenent.  He will not be President.  The problem is he keeps talking in public.  His handlers really need to get him to just shut up and memorize a canned speach or two.  Many are already saying they should have stuck with howierd dean.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Yep, the democrats are waking up from their self-imposed hangover and realizing they nominated an asshole to run for president.

I couldn't be happier with their choice.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:36:36 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Kerrys implosion must be delayed until the fall!

I just hope BenDOver can last that long...

SGtar15
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:45:30 AM EDT
[#14]
I dealt with VIP shitheads and shitstains when I was an Aircrewman in the Navy.

I have had a senator go through the flight crew lunches and take out the deserts and snacks, I have had a state congresswoman demand that I give her aid my PERSONAL newspaper (that I bought for with my own money and had not read) so he could read about her.

If I had been on that flight I would have broken Kerry's hand for touching my food.
Either that or I would have dickrimmed his coffee or water cup the next time he asked for it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:07:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Sounds like the rest of the stories floating around about the junior Senator from the Peoples Republic.

Just to clarify one point: Kerry does not have a sailboat.  He does however have a very nice (read expensive) powerboat.  Befitting an @$$hole such as himself.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:16:57 AM EDT
[#16]
What does being gay have to do with any of this? Why all the "homo" references? It makes us all look ignorant.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
What does being gay have to do with any of this? Why all the "homo" references? It makes us all look ignorant.

what a homo.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:24:51 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Yes, please to stick to more suitable adjectives like "shit stain" and "asshole".
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:04:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

i will never again refer to kerry as a "homo".  i believe the politically correct term is "pole puffer"...
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:31:24 PM EDT
[#20]
we are lucky the Dems nominated an a-hole or GWB would lose this election
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:35:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Hillary in '08!

Wanna bet?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 9:53:47 PM EDT
[#22]
What worries me, is who is going to replace Kerry at the last minute?  You know it is going to happen and will the Supreme's rule it unconstitutional?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:18:04 PM EDT
[#23]
That would be a horrible situation to be in.  I'd have the incredible desire to push him out of the plane.  John Kerry is a fucking domestic terrorist!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top