Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/13/2021 7:46:15 PM EDT
Just saw on the evening news Lester Holt saying that there's "the enemy within" so if you are a conservative cop you should be concerned for your future and welfare....now it's beginning to look more and more like the night of the Long Knives coming up.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:47:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just saw on the evening news Lester Holt saying that there's "the enemy within" so if you are a conservative cop you should be concerned for your future and welfare....now it's beginning to look more and more like the night of the Long Knives coming up.
View Quote

Are you a cop?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:48:24 PM EDT
[#2]
They are going to have fun with that since like 70% of LEOs went for Trump in 2020.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:48:27 PM EDT
[#3]
why tf are you watching lester holt? wife wont let you change the channel?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Like Oath Keepers insurrectionist wack-job or just garden variety Conservative?  It matters
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are you a cop?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you a cop?

Ya, if you are you have to tell him now
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:49:46 PM EDT
[#6]
The upshot is, this move makes IIF that much easier.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Like Oath Keepers insurrectionist wack-job or just garden variety Conservative?  It matters
View Quote

Oath Keeper insurrectionist.

Are you saying that like it's a bad thing?  I can't tell.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

It doesn’t matter.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:52:13 PM EDT
[#9]
"If you're not cop, you're little people"
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:52:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Why would you watch him?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#11]
My entire department would be gone, so I doubt I have much to worry about.

But hey, a good chunk of GD thinks that if we were truly patriots, we'd quit. Then there can be a solid liberal police force not willing to stand up against unjust orders. Sounds like a solid plan...
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:55:09 PM EDT
[#12]
every cop and solder will just do what they are told. Just like all the nazi troops were just following orders.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:55:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Been in the works for years (see activist prosecutors going after cops in every use of force case), and tranny police chiefs in every big city. Now they can just talk openly about it.

I call top bunk in the FEMA camp.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:55:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They are going to have fun with that since like 70% of LEOs went for Trump in 2020.
View Quote

Blm will be the new cops.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"If you're not cop, you're little people"
View Quote
If you're not a dem , you're little people.  And a white suppremist, ad nauseum.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:57:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Bless LEOS hearts
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:57:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

But hey, a good chunk of GD thinks that if we werr truly patriots, we'd quit. Then there can be a solid liberal police force not willing to stand up against unjust orders. Sounds like a solid plan...
View Quote
My sincere thanks.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:58:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Just like with the military, should they succeed, they will weaken both crime and war fighting forces to hilarious levels, grow their enemy, and make it clearer who ours is at the same time. We will however have to concern ourselves without outside threats waiting to pounce. China in particular.

The US gov doesn't realize how hugely outnumbered they currently are, let alone how large that disparity will become should they pursue this fully. That is the problem with printing fake votes and too many dollars, weakening the buying power of the dollar.

I fully believe Triumph won the popular vote too.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:58:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Blm will be the new cops.
View Quote

This, and antifa.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:59:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

But hey, a good chunk of GD thinks that if we werr truly patriots, we'd quit. Then there can be a solid liberal police force not willing to stand up against unjust orders. Sounds like a solid plan...
View Quote

Some folks know only boycotts and making life's difficulties someone else’s problem.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:00:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Nearly all of the regulars I work with are solid conservatives.  They're not going anywhere.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:00:46 PM EDT
[#23]
They must be looking for revenge for the cops going with Trump
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:01:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm all for "The Purge".....

Bring it!
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:02:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Anyone who is a cop today probably knows how to walk the tightrope. Stay the fuck of social media, keep political shit off your gear and car, and dont speak too loud about beliefs.

The problem will start when you are asked to do anti-Constitutional shit like focusing on certain people's offenses while ignoring others.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:04:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Anyone who is a cop today probably knows how to walk the tightrope. Stay the fuck of social media, keep political shit off your gear and car, and dont speak too loud about beliefs.

The problem will start when you are asked to do anti-Constitutional shit like focusing on certain people's offenses while ignoring others.
View Quote

Or use force against a person of special status when necessary to avoid being killed by said person.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:04:53 PM EDT
[#28]
And how we burned
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:08:57 PM EDT
[#29]
There's been several reports about extremists/insurrectionists-sympathizers in the military and law enforcement. They're telegraphing their coming purge.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:11:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The US gov doesn't realize how hugely outnumbered they currently are, let alone how large that disparity will become should they pursue this fully.
View Quote

They know, which is why they are pulling out the stops to keep us from knowing that.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:15:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
every cop and solder will just do what they are told. Just like all the nazi troops were just following orders.
View Quote

I know for a fact
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:16:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:17:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Why would you watch him?
View Quote

Well, Sun Tzu said "know your enemy," so...
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:17:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Correct!
(Spartacus)
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:18:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:18:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Troll.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:18:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Take the remote from your kids  and ground them
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:21:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

First they came for the Oath Keepers....

If you voted for Trump you apparently have wrong think
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:23:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Know how I know you never served?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:24:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Meh..been there before.

Under Obama's DHS they said to be mindful of police officers that were veterans, had blue line flags and Gadsen flag stickers on their cars...called us "Possible Extremists".

Guess they never bothered to look in their own parking lots.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:24:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
And how we burned
View Quote

Only when I pee.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#42]
If you are on this forum, you better prepare for a knock on the door. Only kidding, OK not kidding.

But, you really don’t know, now do you.

Rod Serling Was Prophetic With This Warning

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:25:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Cops first. They'll suffer de-policing through various means, including evaluation for political reliability, impossible policy restrictions, etc., and be replaced over time with a framework of other personnel. Military will be handled concurrently in the same manner, and by lessons learned from "fixing" LE. The military is the most constrained and controllable, so it can wait a minute while they play and perfect the long game with LE. Once the protective organizations are "fixed", they'll start on Joe American, because they need his complacency (support?) in the meantime while handling the state apparatuses. There's plenty of denial present in the public, and that should last a good, long while as the plan plays out.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:29:05 PM EDT
[#44]
LOL

Where they gonna find someone to do the job
If they get rid of conservative cops?

They cant even get QUALIFIED applicants for
the open jobs now

F****** clueless idiots
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:29:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Be 30,000,000 to 100,000,000 newly minted American citizens soon.

Many of them are military age, have limited education, no money and are from an area without a Constitution and are used to endemic corruption.
Could be a valuable asset for them to backfill post purge.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:33:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Bring it on, all of the liberals will have to protect themselves this should be a hoot.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:33:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Even the Nazis/Wehrmacht didn't follow every order they were given. Some of them even tried to assassinate Hitler (several times actually).
Learn some history.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#48]
There truly is an enemy within - the MSM and most all D.gov critters.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Cops first. They'll suffer de-policing through various means, including evaluation for political reliability, impossible policy restrictions, etc., and be replaced over time with a framework of other personnel. Military will be handled concurrently in the same manner, and by lessons learned from "fixing" LE. The military is the most constrained and controllable, so it can wait a minute while they play and perfect the long game with LE. Once the protective organizations are "fixed", they'll start on Joe American, because they need his complacency (support?) in the meantime while handling the state apparatuses. There's plenty of denial present in the public, and that should last a good, long while as the plan plays out.
View Quote

Given your background, I believe you
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Lol, op lives in Madison
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top