Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:09:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you normally skip the force continuum to just immediately pulling a gun on everyone who tells you they are a federal agent on the job? Lawyer: "were were you taught that at your academy?" Do you do felony stops on every undercover LEO you encounter as well?

The video shows very a untrained and unprofessional local PD. Despite tazing a federal officer who states he is having a medical issue. No medical attention was rendered after detaining him for 1 hour.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shouldn’t have refused to comply and then resisted.

Whole thing would have taken 5 minutes if he hadn’t let his ego make decisions for him.

Do you normally skip the force continuum to just immediately pulling a gun on everyone who tells you they are a federal agent on the job? Lawyer: "were were you taught that at your academy?" Do you do felony stops on every undercover LEO you encounter as well?

The video shows very a untrained and unprofessional local PD. Despite tazing a federal officer who states he is having a medical issue. No medical attention was rendered after detaining him for 1 hour.

Umm did you watch the video?   The big red trucks, they are fire trucks.  Firemen are usually trained to first responder and many to paramedic level.  I believe he got assessed.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:12:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

GD is so interesting

Take a no knock warrant thread- GD always screams “anyone can yell they’re police! That doesn’t mean anything!”

This thread “the guy said he was a federal agent! Shoulda believed him!”
View Quote

You did not read the thread.

Prior to the local PD retards arriving on the scene, the dispatcher was told the he was ATF and was read his credentials by the woman calling 911.

The arriving officers should have known they were dealing with a potential LEO.

His first response on arriving was pulling a gun on a LEO. That's brilliant police work.

How it should have gone. We had a call that you are an ATF agent, can I see your credentials? Instead we almost end with a sympathetic shooting situation.

My response? Get your LT or 1SGT on the scene, I am not getting on the ground, period. I am not going inconvenience myself because you are incompetent to do your job. Falsely arrest, taze, injure me? I will see you in court.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:12:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Every other local, state, federal officer has the common sense to call and give a heads up if they’re sniffing around in someone’s jurisdiction
View Quote

Again, false.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:13:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

@SteelonSteel

That part about FLETC was me hinting to him he was ATF, or FED.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the D bag cop. He never gave the guy a chance to show ID.

That cop needs a new career.

Should I assume you've been thru FLETC?

What is almost THE FIRST THING that gets drilled into any LEO not driving a marked unit and/or out of uniform...or out of your usual jurisdiction?

FIND THE GOOD DONUT SHOPS

Whoops not that one.

Uniformed officer on scene is in charge until otherwise advised.

Not just Glynco U. but anyplace working plain clothes.  Hell I am in uniform but if I am going into the city or a village with a warrant I reach out to the local agency.  

Dumbass still is arguing with a pistol pointed on him,......that is when even the biggest ego in LE needs to do a reassessment of his plans.   You can be right and still shot deader han a door nail.

@SteelonSteel

That part about FLETC was me hinting to him he was ATF, or FED.

there were ummm certain sympathies.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:17:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Local never properly gave ATF man chance to furnish ID/Creds and went right to weapons out.

ATF man made it way worse then it needed to be.

Shitshow of when asshole collide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Local never properly gave ATF man chance to furnish ID/Creds and went right to weapons out.

ATF man made it way worse then it needed to be.

Shitshow of when asshole collide.

Seems that way. I also don't care.

Quoted:
"MY WIFE IS PREGNANT!!!"

So was Vickie Weaver.

I can't find anything saying she was pregnant. I just remember that she was holding their baby.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:24:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Prior to the local PD retards arriving on the scene, the dispatcher was told the he was ATF and was read his credentials by the woman calling 911.

His first response on arriving was pulling a gun on a LEO. That's brilliant police work.

How it should have gone. We had a call that you are an ATF agent, can I see your credentials? Instead we almost end with a sympathetic shooting situation.

My response? Get your LT or 1SGT on the scene, I am not getting on the ground, period. I am not going inconvenience myself because you are incompetent to do your job. Falsely arrest, taze, injure me? I will see you in court.
View Quote

"Subject is trying to break in to residence" doesn't quite jive with real LE. The guy was absolute clown shoes. 10 seconds of calmly following commands would have straightened everything out.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh no! Anyway Jeremy Clarkson Top Gear
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:26:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you’re saying the female caller looked at his ID badge and read a number? Didn’t she also report an armed man was trying to break into her home? If it’s both, that’s confusing as hell. And there no way a dispatcher would be able to contact the atf and see if the creds are legit in the time the officer is responding. If I’m on the call and I had both of those aspects of information-I would certainly be wondering why the hell he’s trying to break into her home if he is “legit”. And no prior notice given that he would be there? I’d treat it exactly how they did.

“I’m a federal fucking agent” doesn’t exactly portray professionalism of a true federal agent and would have me wondering further if he is legit.

Getting on the ground immediately and calmly say “I’m a federal agent working a case. My credentials are in my front right pocket” would have alleviated alot of issues here.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:27:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Did you know he had previously been arrested for shoplifting booze?  And yet he was an Atf agent.....
View Quote

I love the fact that the arresting officer said he was not following protocol.

The tasing was funny  as fuck.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:27:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:28:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Again, false.
View Quote

It happens all the time.

There are plenty of good reasons to do it, and no reasons not to. Besides wanting to play fantasy cowboy I guess.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Are people on here really simping for the ATF?

Wow.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:39:22 PM EDT
[#14]
As soon as the officer arrives, ATF boy states he is a federal agent.

Attachment Attached File

Officer Retard says 'turn around let me see your hands' after pulling out his firearm.

Attachment Attached File

Officer Retard says 'get on the ground and show me your ID' despite ATF agent wear credentials around his neck.

Attachment Attached File

Within seconds, Officer Retard realizes he is now dealing with a real LEO and now is fucking with him 'why didn't you show me your ID' after telling him to get on the ground and show him his hands? Multiple contrary commands.

Attachment Attached File

Officer Retard lies. Dispatcher recorded ATF agents credential and badge number from 911 caller prior to arrival.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:44:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

She Knew who it was. She Lied and used the system against him. She probably has Multiple warrants against her and should after this lie.
View Quote

lol, the people butthurt about it are almost as funny as the Fed fuck getting shocked.

Almost.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Except he wasn't a real cop.  He was an ATF agent.

They're pretty much just fascist pieces of shit.   Not even human, really.

I'm pretty sure policemen have to be human.   And ATF agents are the product of gay gorilla sex.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:48:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted

View Quote
Another one who thinks he's special and can ignore lawful commands.

Respect muh authority!
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:49:43 PM EDT
[#18]
The only certainty was that the the uniformed officer was an officer,comply with his demands until you can prove your identity.
don't be an uncooperative asshole like a criminal and don't try to reach into your pocket.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:52:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Watch the video.  The dumb fuck said he forgot it was around his neck.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:56:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275500/Screenshot_2021-01-13_ATF_Agent_tased__a-1778169.JPG

Officer Retard says 'turn around let me see your hands' after pulling out his firearm.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275500/Screenshot_2021-01-13_ATF_Agent_tased__a-1778171.JPG

Officer Retard says 'get on the ground and show me your ID' despite ATF agent wear credentials around his neck.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275500/Screenshot_2021-01-13_ATF_Agent_tased__a-1778172.JPG

Within seconds, Officer Retard realizes he is now dealing with a real LEO and now is fucking with him 'why didn't you show me your ID' after telling him to get on the ground and show him his hands? Multiple contrary commands.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275500/Screenshot_2021-01-13_ATF_Agent_tased__a-1778182.JPG

Officer Retard lies. Dispatcher recorded ATF agents credential and badge number from 911 caller prior to arrival.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275500/Screenshot_2021-01-13_ATF_agent_accuses_-1778194.JPG
View Quote

Is some random dispatcher supposed to be able to immediately verify that information?
Also, just because it was said to the dispatcher doesn’t necessarily mean it got relayed to the responding officers.

We don’t know what was told to them before they arrived on scene.

Why wasn’t atf guy wearing their super cool uniforms?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Wow.
View Quote

Just the weirdos who think atf are “brother law enforcement officers”

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Wow.
View Quote

One of the most anti-cop posters of all time, actually.

Its fucking weird.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:05:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Fucked around and found out...........
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:08:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The only certainty was that the the uniformed officer was an officer,comply with his demands until you can prove your identity.
don't be an uncooperative asshole like a criminal and don't try to reach into your pocket.
View Quote

BULLSHEET!

If he did exactly that, what would be my Hump Day Entertainment?  
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:08:44 PM EDT
[#25]
LMAO!!!

Vast majority of BATFE agents I've dealt with were douchers.

I sat in court one day and watched one botch his testimony. Put a wire on a crackhead and sent her out looking for guns. Found drugs instead. DA tried to prosecute it.

I swear to you, the judge said "why was the BATFE finding drugs?".

Great question your honor. Dismissed, defendant to be released.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:09:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Just the weirdos who think atf are "brother law enforcement officers"

View Quote

Are ATF agents sworn federal law enforcement officers or not?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:10:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Haha ride that lightning fedboi.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:10:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Again, false.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Are ATF agents sworn federal law enforcement officers or not?
View Quote

I didn’t say anything about that

But ask other law enforcement if they consider the atf their “brothers”
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275500/Screenshot_2021-01-13_ATF_Agent_tased__a-1778169.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275500/Screenshot_2021-01-13_ATF_Agent_tased__a-1778171.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275500/Screenshot_2021-01-13_ATF_Agent_tased__a-1778172.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275500/Screenshot_2021-01-13_ATF_Agent_tased__a-1778182.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275500/Screenshot_2021-01-13_ATF_agent_accuses_-1778194.JPG
View Quote

Yeah boi suck that boot so good
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:16:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:19:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Shame he didn’t resist more and get shot.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:20:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I didn't say anything about that

But ask other law enforcement if they consider the atf their "brothers"
View Quote

You had four words in quote. I guess you meant to emphasize the "BROTHER" part of that.

We had a ATF agent at our dojo for a bit. His typical sparring partner (due to age and size) was a NYPD IA Sgt. They were both EXCELLENT at shit-talking, not so good rolling on the mat...
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

One of the most anti-cop posters of all time, actually.

Its fucking weird.
View Quote

Maybe he is an ATF agent.

Is asking if he pays for his wine against CoC?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:22:00 PM EDT
[#35]
God, I needed that. Mr ATF sure handled that one poorly. When he was first ordered to get in the ground he should have said, “Sure; but you’re buying when we get off of work.”
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:26:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
LMAO!!!

Vast majority of BATFE agents I've dealt with were douchers.

I sat in court one day and watched one botch his testimony. Put a wire on a crackhead and sent her out looking for guns. Found drugs instead. DA tried to prosecute it.

I swear to you, the judge said "why was the BATFE finding drugs?".

Great question your honor. Dismissed, defendant to be released.
View Quote

Bullshit. ATF agents have title 21 authority and work drug cases all the time. Not to mention they go to federal court and deal with AUSAs, not local district attorneys.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:27:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Maybe he is an ATF agent.

Is asking if he pays for his wine against CoC?
View Quote
Probably salty that the DEA and FBI rejected his applications. We all know that the ATF is comprised of rejects.

Good on the LEOs. If I was one of them, I'd squeeze in an extra Taser shock.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#38]
@Chase45

@WhiskersTheCat
@HootieWho
@beitodesstrafe
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:29:45 PM EDT
[#39]
It kinda seemed like Situational Training "acting". The Sound in their voices. The rate in which it all progressed. The lack in information gathered.

Could be precedents video. For future use of force escalation.

What's that Mr. Jackson? They tasered you after you
notified them you told them you had a medical condition and you had trouble getting your hands behind your back?

Well that's standard stuff. Have you not heard about the ATF officer that this also happened to. That's right. You were treated no Differently than a Federal law enforcement officer would be.

If you choose to sue anyway. Our defense attorney will easily sway the jury that you were treated in accordance to safety escalation protocols of the highest standards.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:31:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
@Chase45
https://i.imgflip.com/4tqtpp.gif
@WhiskersTheCat
@HootieWho
@beitodesstrafe
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:31:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Local PD knew he was a LEO because dispatcher has his credential information prior to them arriving on the scene.

Anyone have PACER creds? https://dockets.justia.com/docket/ohio/ohsdce/2:2020cv06256/249318
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Local PD knew he was a LEO because dispatcher has his credential information prior to them arriving on the scene.

When Burk knocked on the door of the home, a person inside called 911 and read the dispatcher Burk's badge number while refusing to open the door.

Anyone have PACER creds? https://dockets.justia.com/docket/ohio/ohsdce/2:2020cv06256/249318

I do, but unfortunately pulling something like that probably isn't cheap. I'll take a look later.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:34:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GD is so interesting

Take a no knock warrant thread- GD always screams “anyone can yell they’re police! That doesn’t mean anything!”

She did not "read" his credentials. He yelled his badge number through the door while refusing to leave. He also tried to force the door open and told her she "had to" open the door, which is false and a violation of her Constitutional rights.

I hope she sues him after he settles for $10,000 in pity money.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:34:19 PM EDT
[#43]

@WhiskersTheCat
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:36:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
@Chase45
https://i.imgflip.com/4tqtpp.gif
@WhiskersTheCat
@HootieWho
@beitodesstrafe
View Quote

Lolol
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:38:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This is what happens when you have local PD who are mentally retarded and never encountered a federal LEO except on TV.

Local PD should be charged with interfering with a federal investigation. Police assisted a felon keep a firearm and tazed a LEO. Great job guys.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:40:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Promote those guys.

Sounds like he should have shown his ID to the person that called it in
View Quote
yea the first cop didn't even finish saying show me your ID before going immediately to 'get on the ground'
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:44:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

When assholes collide...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the D bag cop. He never gave the guy a chance to show ID.

That cop needs a new career.

When assholes collide...

This is the truth

Cop went to demanding the guy get face down on the ground way too soon.  Should have had him stand there with hands in air until the other cop got there OR  had him explain where his ID was, approach and remove ID.

ATF guy felt that going face down on the ground was 'beneath' him because as a badge-wearer how dare he be trreated like a criminal.

Of course cop hearing this doesn't for a second think about trying to deescalate he just goes into 'ma authoritai has been questioned! YOU MUST OBE!

It's more like when assholes play badmitten and just bounce back and forth whose going to be the bigger asshole
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:45:47 PM EDT
[#49]
ATF man

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:45:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GD is so interesting

I don’t care who you are, that is about as smart as walking In front of a moving vehicle because you have the right of way.  It doesn’t matter how right you were after you get shot for not obeying commands.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top