What a faggot
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:54:48 PM EDT
[#2]
That video was so satisfying
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:55:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
While I love the fact that, that agent who is also a thief got to ride the lighting, the initial officer was way to high strung. He gave commands, then asked questions, then didn’t let him answer. You can see him shaking. He never gave the toolbag a chance to identify himself. The escalation was by the initial officer. The arriving 2nd officer was working off of what the primary officer was yelling when he arrived making things seem far more tense than they really were.
View Quote

But you weren’t there man.  You don’t know what that officer knows.  You didn’t see what that officer saw.  But they all made it home safe.  That’s all that matters.  Right?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:55:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I've found that when you're at gun point it's a rotten time to try to discuss the finer points of arrest procedures.

The federal cop needs mental evaluations and to be dismissed - regardless of the original charges.

The fed is an asshole's asshole.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
While I love the fact that, that agent who is also a thief got to ride the lighting, the initial officer was way to high strung. He gave commands, then asked questions, then didn’t let him answer. You can see him shaking. He never gave the toolbag a chance to identify himself. The escalation was by the initial officer. The arriving 2nd officer was working off of what the primary officer was yelling when he arrived making things seem far more tense than they really were.

I've found that when you're at gun point it's a rotten time to try to discuss the finer points of arrest procedures.

The federal cop needs mental evaluations and to be dismissed - regardless of the original charges.

The fed is an asshole's asshole.

No doubt, but also the initial officer needs to switch to decaf or switch to a desk job. He is going to hurt or kill someone rolling around that high strung.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

How would you respond to an armed person trying to break into a home?

With social workers?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those cops were out of control.   I don't really care who it was.  What was the purpose of immediately drawing gun and yelling get on ground?  A weapon wasn't drawn nor was there an apparent threat.

How would you respond to an armed person trying to break into a home?

With social workers?

By asking for creds, obviously!
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fuck the D bag cop. He never gave the guy a chance to show ID.

That cop needs a new career.
View Quote

You work the job and get back to us....

Fed was given a lawful order and did not comply......

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:57:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Those cops were out of control.   I don't really care who it was.  What was the purpose of immediately drawing gun and yelling get on ground?  A weapon wasn't drawn nor was there an apparent threat.
View Quote

FirstTime?.jpg
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:57:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Can someone scrape this off YT into an MP4?

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"Burk has since moved to an administrative role within ATF because of the incident and injuries, both physical and psychological, Burk says he suffered."

What a pussy lol

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/crime/2020/12/10/atf-agent-accuses-columbus-police-officers-excessive-force/6505667002/
View Quote

Just milkin' that Fed tit for some disability/easier work.

Because he's a piece of shit leech like most Federal agents.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:58:17 PM EDT
[#10]
No dead dog? The ATF guy must really have a serious medical condition.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#11]
There's a lot wrong in that video but there's so much that's right.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:01:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Only one? At least it's a start.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:01:38 PM EDT
[#13]
The mentality and actions of that agent gives good overall insight into the minds of the kind of people who gravitate towards that particular job.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:01:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fuck the D bag cop. He never gave the guy a chance to show ID.

That cop needs a new career.
View Quote

Kinda where I am at. Did laugh a while bunch.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:02:21 PM EDT
[#15]
It would have been nice if the atf guy had been protected and served via multiple batons strikes, but I suppose the taser will have to suffice.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:02:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:02:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Fuck the D bag ATF agent.  He never complied with a single command.

That agent needs a new career.

By the way, good taze.
View Quote

But also this
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Can someone scrape this off YT into an MP4?

View Quote

Already did and backed it up.

ETA: You can too.

https://y2mate.guru/en8/

Just paste the video link and go from there. It's easy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:04:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He acted like 99% of the felon takedown videos i've ever seen. Non Compliant, resisting, complain of not being able to breath, etc., etc.
View Quote
Everybody runs.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:04:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:05:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How do YOU like it, Mr Government man?
View Quote

"I have a medical condition"

"My wife's pregnant"

How about you shut the fuck up and take what you normally dish out you fucking pussy!

That was a righteous ass whoop'n right there.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:06:10 PM EDT
[#22]
That goi should do ghey pron
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:07:09 PM EDT
[#23]
That was beautiful.

The only thing that would have made it better is if one of the locals had started providing commentary.

"The cops is out here arrestin' cops."
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:07:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:09:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Fuck, the excuses flew like that scene in Blues Brothers, lol!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#26]
That’s some Wiggum shit
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:10:49 PM EDT
[#27]
good thing it wasn't a K9 unit
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The mentality and actions of that agent gives good overall insight into the minds of the kind of people who gravitate towards that particular job.
View Quote

this

his arrogance was astounding.

He doesn't realize any asshole can lie and say "I'm a federal agent."  It's not a magic word that's gonna make a cop say "Oh, ok! Good. Sorry to bother you" and put the gun away.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:12:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Burk has since moved to an administrative role within ATF because of the incident and injuries, both physical and psychological, Burk says he suffered."

What a pussy lol

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/crime/2020/12/10/atf-agent-accuses-columbus-police-officers-excessive-force/6505667002/

Mortally wounded pride, lol
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:12:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Arfcom double standard at work today.  Had that been anyone else would there be the same applause for the local cops?
Lots of stupid by both parties in the video and in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Are you aware there are some ATF agents with serious medical conditions that make them this way?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:13:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It would have been nice if the atf guy had been protected and served via multiple batons strikes, but I suppose the taser will have to suffice.
View Quote

Hopefully he made it through delousing before his higher ups got involved.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
He acted like 99% of the felon takedown videos i've ever seen. Non Compliant, resisting, complain of not being able to breath, etc., etc.

Boy he sure whined a lot.
View Quote

After hearing him say, "Check my creds. They're in my pants."

My gut reaction was, "I hope the officer says, 'So, these are your pants?"

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:15:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Arfcom double standard at work today.  Had that been anyone else would there be the same applause for the local cops?
View Quote

Those cops handled it PERFECTLY!
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:16:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

this

He doesn't realize any asshole can lie and say "I'm a federal agent."  It's not a magic word that's gonna make a cop say "Oh, ok! Good. Sorry to bother you" and put the gun away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this

On the contrary, do you think this is the first time he's acted like this?  Probably lived his whole life like that since the first time he threw his fat ass around in kindergarten.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

yes, there was lots of stupid by both parties in the video.

But the ATF bubba, being an LEO, knew or reasonably should have known how it was gonna go if he didn't cooperate.  Any perp can lie and claim to be a federal agent.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:19:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Oh my god what a fucking pussy. Sounds like he was trying to play hardball with the lady and got his dicked stepped on by the local PD.

He literally cried everything out he could think of.

Regardless if they didn’t give him a chance to show creds he’s still a ATF unconstitutional fuck.

Good arrest
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
God Ive been waiting for this video

I searched for dupe. Found notta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb1MVFDy_tw
View Quote

OMG that was fucking beautiful.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:20:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

this

View Quote

Should have made a phone call beforehand. “This is xxx with the atf. I’m going to be going to xxx address on your jurisdiction for an investigation. I don’t need any assistance and I’ll call back when I’m finished”

If you’re sniffing around on someone else’s jurisdiction you need to give them a heads up. I drive a marked unit but if I go to someone else’s jurisdiction for follow up on anything I always give their dispatch a call.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:20:34 PM EDT
[#41]
My only regret is that Mr ATF agent didn't get a Rodney King style beat down.  He certainly deserved it
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:21:01 PM EDT
[#42]
So which Dept is using it as a training tape?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:23:29 PM EDT
[#43]
JoMala hates cops. Let's rebrand ATFP, refocus their mission on cleaning up dirty cops, then just let the Feds and locals go at each other for a couple of years and leave us alone.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:23:41 PM EDT
[#44]
First officer was a little high strung and needs to get his commands straight, simple commands are better! But overall I don't have a huge issue with it, 2nd officer was fine.

ATF agent was an idiot! Had he immediately followed commands it would have brought the tone way down. Responding to an armed individual who you have been told is breaking into a home is a pretty high stress event, it would have been super simple for ATF to get on the ground, within 30 seconds he would have been cuffed and everything would have been handled. Then some "oops. My bad" and everyone is back to work.

As a side statement, i have yet to meet an ATF agent who wasn't a dick to local law enforcement. We had a few who were watching a house, they had not informed us at all. When I found one in an unmarked car with no license plate at 3am he acted very similar to this agent. Complete dick to me, he acted like I was in the wrong for even speaking to him.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:23:47 PM EDT
[#45]
What a dipshit, cryin like a pussy. Boy thought he was a part of the brotherhood of the badge. Turns out he's just in the brotherhood of the vag.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:24:29 PM EDT
[#46]
On this episode of keeping it real, "I'm just doing my job fed boi" versus "the entire I'm just doing my job department."
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Tried to lean heavy on the lady and lied to her.  She didn’t have to open the door and certainly didn’t have to talk to him.  She rightly told him to fuck off and leave.  He would not.  He had no right to stay or keep banging on the door.  

Good call to the police and good reaction by the first cop.  Everything that followed backed up his instinct.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sir! Sir! Sir! I have a medical condition! My wife is pregnant! I'm with you guys ?????????? fucking pathetic good taze

ETA: For those standing up for the agent If you were a cop and know you have an armed suspect that's not complaint and refusing to obey commands what would you do?
View Quote

Therein is the problem. As long as LE treats being armed as a crime, they will continue to abuse armed people, whether those people are other LE or not is immaterial.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:27:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
What a dipshit, cryin like a pussy. Boy thought he was a part of the brotherhood of the badge. Turns out he's just in the brotherhood of the vag.
View Quote

Sigline worthy right there
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:29:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Retards all around.

Just shows how shit US Law Enforcement is.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top