Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/1/2004 6:38:16 PM EDT
A friend of mine said yesterday that he would only date a girl who's been with less than 25 guys..."24 is ok, but 25 is out of the question." Personally, that number seems WAY too high. I would never date a guy who's been with more than 5 girls.

If you asked a girl this question, what number would make you run like hell?
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 6:39:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Aaaah...I don't know.  I was engaged to a girl in college that was kind of...er...experienced.  No big deal.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 6:41:47 PM EDT
[#2]
1 is a mistake, 2 is a big mistake, 3 is a trend, 4 is getting kinda loose....the last girl I dated was a virgin (before and after) and I hope the next one is too......but then I'm weird like that.

P.S. are we talking numbers, man numbers (n/3) or woman numbers (n*3)?
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 6:42:13 PM EDT
[#3]
It's not a big deal unless she has kids from three of those twenty-five guys.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 6:43:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I would never date a guy who's been with more than 5 girls.

Pity; well, we'll always have Paris.

One doesn't ask that question.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 6:44:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I think it kinda depends on how old this guy is. I mean i'm in the 19-24 dating group and ANYONE that can be with 25 other people in that time span is a PROBLEM. Now, if i were in the 45-50 age group that might be a different story depending on circumstances (but, its still to many in my opinion).
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 6:45:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pity; well, we'll always have Paris.

I suppose I can make an exception for you...
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
<SNIP>.the last girl I dated was a virgin (before and after)  <SNIP>

WTH? why would you date a girl for anything BUT that (Or is it just me?).
May I ask how old you are?
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 6:52:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Mileage and number of previous operators don't matter if the vehicle performs and is 'used well'...
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 6:54:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Mileage and number of previous operators don't matter if the vehicle performs and is 'used well'...

Kinda how I felt.  For reference, the number was somewhere upwards of 25.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 6:59:12 PM EDT
[#10]
when it comes to a girls previous sexual history, as long as I don't know who they are its cool.  Ohh yea and try to keep it to a single digit, I don't care if its 1,000, just lie and tell me its 4.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:06:31 PM EDT
[#11]
8 year-olds, Dude.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:06:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Kids, that's another issue altogether. Those I drown in the bathtub or chew to death.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:07:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Two words:  Ron Jeremy
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:07:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<SNIP>.the last girl I dated was a virgin (before and after)  <SNIP>

WTH? why would you date a girl for anything BUT that (Or is it just me?).
May I ask how old you are?

Morality and religious beliefs.

The long answer is buried around here somewhere, I have a feeling it would be a waste to re-type it here.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:09:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

He is, without a doubt, one of the coolest men alive. After seeing the documentary about him, I have a whole new level of respect.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:11:24 PM EDT
[#16]

the last girl I dated was a virgin (before and after)

Michael Jackson? Is that you?
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:13:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is, without a doubt, one of the coolest men alive. After seeing the documentary about him, I have a whole new level of respect.

He's also the ugliest man alive, but what can I say, hes already gotten laid more times than I ever will
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#18]
There comes a point in life when you want something other than a female who asks "What do you want me to do?"
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:17:30 PM EDT
[#19]

There comes a point in life when you want something other than a female who asks "What do you want me to do?"

Speak for yourself.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:19:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Speak for yourself.

Lack of intellect or lack of experience?

Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:22:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Lack of intellect or lack of experience?

My prostate. Do you lack one?
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:25:43 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#23]
When the subject come up I insist my wife tell me as few details as possible about her past experience. I told her when we first started dating that she was a virgin and that she dated no one else... I was her first. She plays along and it's been fine as a result. The less I know the better. It's none of my business.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:30:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Only response that would make me 'run like hell', is either A: No guys yet, they all run when they find out I'm a man. and B: <inset #>, and no more until the doctor gets me the test results.

...no, I'm to too picky... but (for anyone other than a freind w/ benifits) less than 8-10 is fine by me.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:32:07 PM EDT
[#25]

Only response that would make me run like hell is "I don't know - how many sailors serve on the Nimitz?"
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:41:06 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Never date a guy that has been with more than 5 women.

Now you're just trying to improve your odds with her!
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:46:29 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
A friend of mine said yesterday that he would only date a girl who's been with less than 25 guys..."24 is ok, but 25 is out of the question." Personally, that number seems WAY too high. I would never date a guy who's been with more than 5 girls.

Any number over 0 is unacceptable for me.  

Why? Because a girl that can maintain a commitment to herself by practicing celibacy can maintain a commitment in marriage.    
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:52:33 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Holy shit. Never date a guy that has been with more than 5 women. DAMN!!! Amongst my closest friends, I don't think I have a guy friend that has not been with more than 5 women. Shit I've gone out with more than 5 in a years time at some point in my life. I have known guys in the military and college that have done 5 women in a months time. Unless he is a total dork, I don't think there is a guy out there that has less than 5 women under his belt by the time he is 25. Same goes for women for that fact.  

I like what redmenace said about this on page one...That it depends on how old one is. Right now, I'm 19. Any guy that is in my age-range and has been with more than 5 ladies, is not worth my time.

However, that will most certainly change in 10 years.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:55:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 8:02:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why? Because a girl that can maintain a commitment to herself by practicing celibacy can maintain a commitment in marriage.    

Thank you.

I'm a little more flexible than that, but in the other hand, I haven't married a non-virgin yet, so, well, maybe I'm NOT more flexible than that.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 8:11:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Some things don't need to be asked, or answered. If he/she is a good person and you like them, why pose a question like that?
AB
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 8:43:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Edited cause uh ya..

I agree with whats posted below\/
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 8:44:51 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Some things don't need to be asked, or answered. If he/she is a good person and you like them, why pose a question like that?
AB

That's about how I feel.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.

I'm a little more flexible than that, but in the other hand, I haven't married a non-virgin yet, so, well, maybe I'm NOT more flexible than that.

Another thanks. And at the time in my life when it mattered I would have made allowances for a previous committed relationship or a change in values demonstrated over time as above. At least, a return to chastity.

It's nice that people without such standards have developed coping mechanisms like believing we're all hypocrits, head in the sand, or that we're the ones missing out. Please consider taking offense to this optional, you know who you are.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 9:00:54 PM EDT
[#36]
I saw a documentary once where this village in Africa or somewhere had coins with holes in the middle. When you tagged a girl, it was customary to give her a coin to hang around her neck. Sexual proficiency was sorta the ultimate thing there and the most eligible bachlorette was a nasty skank with about 150 coins around her neck on a wire!

The rest of the women there were total hotties wearing only one or two coins and they couldnt snag  a man in that village to save their lives cause they were all drooling over the one who had laid 150+ men!

Go figure!
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 9:15:49 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I feel cheap now
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 9:48:03 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
...the most eligible bachlorette was a nasty skank with about 150 coins around her neck on a wire!

[LMFAO]
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 9:51:39 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
8 year-olds, Dude.

Nobody fucks with the Jesus.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 10:06:10 PM EDT
[#40]
I have this itch... You know down there, and it won't stop.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 10:23:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Let's see, the answer that made my cousin decide not to with the man in the hot tub was over 100..... and i'd run like hell too.. although my next question would be, "When were you last tested for STD's????"

I wasn't a virgin when I met hubby and I think finding a virgin in today's promiscuous society would be damn near impossible in an attractive woman unless she was a very late bloomer.  Then again, when I married hubby I didn't have to resort to my toes to count the number of men I'd been with either.  Some experience good... too much requires monthly health tests before I'd touch it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 10:36:32 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm 20 years old, so I don't think I'll be looking for a girl my age thats been with 25 guys, thats a bit much.

However, I don't require a virgin either.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 10:44:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 10:47:37 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

So, I take it that you have never been with a woman.  Otherwise, you would be a hypocrite.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 11:03:36 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Why 5?  5 is OK but more means, what exactly?  Why not just stick to virgins?  Is it because there aren't any?
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 11:08:11 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Hey, I prefer that new car smell as well, but I'm not sure you can infer one from the other.

People decide to stay virgins for MANY reasons, and it is by no means a guarantee that they can remain committed in marriage.

I'm not saying it won't work out for you, I'm jsut saying that if you honestly believe that statment, you might be a little naive.

Just my opinion, worth what you paid for it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 11:13:55 PM EDT
[#47]

<Clerks>

Dante Hicks:  "37?????   My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!!!!!"

Customer:  "In a row?"

</Clerks>

Link Posted: 5/1/2004 11:20:11 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, I prefer that new car smell as well, but I'm not sure you can infer one from the other.

People decide to stay virgins for MANY reasons, and it is by no means a guarantee that they can remain committed in marriage.

I'm not saying it won't work out for you, I'm jsut saying that if you honestly believe that statment, you might be a little naive.

I love hearing stories of guys who married virgins, then have only had sex with them 2 times in like 5 years after they got married.  This one guy, no shit, they have had sex a total of 2 times, and they have 2 kids.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 11:49:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Well, if she had 25 I wouldn't get too excited if she told me "I love you"!
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 2:06:26 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I love hearing stories of guys who married virgins, then have only had sex with them 2 times in like 5 years after they got married.  This one guy, no shit, they have had sex a total of 2 times, and they have 2 kids.  

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top