Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2004 6:17:02 PM EDT
Hank rocks!

I just bought it and i think its the best album he's had since Born to boogie and its probably better than that one. It dont get the radio play it deserves. What do you think?
Link Posted: 4/29/2004 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I am a huge fan, and this is one of his better ones in recent years.   I haven't enjoyed his newer albums at all, though.  It just ain't the same old Hank that I used to drink beer to while going fishing with my uncle when I was a kid.  That said, the song "Waylons Guitar" is awesome......gave me goose bumps.  I also liked "Last Porkchop" from the Almeria Club cd.

JH94
Link Posted: 4/29/2004 7:55:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the Almeria Club.  How does this compare?

On a related note (literally), I saw Hank III a few months ago, best show I've ever seen  It was crazy because he looks, and sometimes sounds like his grandfather.  And when he played "If you dont like Hank Williams" was awesome.  I can live without the hardcore speed metal stuff though...
Link Posted: 4/29/2004 8:16:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm more of a Hank III fan.
Link Posted: 4/29/2004 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Bocephus rocks
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#5]
not many Hank fans here i guess?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I got a shotgun, a rifle, and a four wheel drive, and a country boy can survive!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:23:42 PM EDT
[#7]
there's only one hank. period.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:43:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top