Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/21/2001 1:34:54 PM EDT
What is the best way to get someone suspended from school? I need to get someone suspended.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:36:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
What is the best way to get someone suspended from school? I need to get someone suspended.
View Quote

Uhmmmm...Shouldn't you be doing your homework? Your mom will be home soon...

Juggernaut[%(]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:37:47 PM EDT
[#2]
What kind of Low life are you anyway?  If you've been in an arguement, take the high road and walk away.  Why would you do that anyway?  What goes around comes around.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:39:20 PM EDT
[#3]
well its either this or kick his ass which do you thinks would be better?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think he should kick your ass.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:46:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I think somebody REEEEALLY needs to buy AK47.net, and start hosting it again.

Seriously, dirty tricks are for losers, especially if it hurts his educational record. If you feels you have a good reason to fight this guy, that may be different.

Juggernaut[%(]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:46:12 PM EDT
[#6]

I think he should kick your ass.[/quote]

why should I get my ass kicked I did nothing wrong?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:47:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Take his history book, dog ear the page and highlight the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th ammendments then give him a copy of Guns & ammmo.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:47:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Go for it.  One of you two will wind up with an ass kicking, and probably both will be suspended.  What's the biggy?  Just do it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#9]
But if I do fight I will probably lose
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:49:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

why should I get my ass kicked I did nothing wrong?
View Quote

OK, let's get this out then. Why do you want him suspended? What'd he do that you're willing to get him suspended, but not willing to fight him(which you probably shouldn't do either)?

Juggernaut[%(]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:51:49 PM EDT
[#11]
well this is really stupid but he spit on a bunch of my stuff and wiped his ass on my bag then on the bus he was throwing stuff at me.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:53:00 PM EDT
[#12]
ahhh a bully dont worry im sure the rule will protect him more than you public schools suk
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:54:14 PM EDT
[#13]
the worst part is, is that at the start of the day we were best friends.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:54:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Should'nt this be moved to the kiddie forum???
[whacko]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:03:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Buy them a G.I. Joe lunchbox.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
the worst part is, is that at the start of the day we were best friends.
View Quote

Okay Fergie.....this outta work for ya.

Tonight go to Wal-Mart and buy him one of those new Super Soaker 2000 water cannons, some of those new Cheetos that make your mouth turn blue and green and invite him to spend the night with you this week-end for some movies and a trip down to Chucky Cheeses.

That outta make him be your best friend again.

What are you .....12?

You never....AND I MEAN NEVER BOY..........NEVER COME TO A GROWN UPS FORUM AND ASK SUCH A STUPID QUESTION.

Now..............if you love different kinds of weapons and the AR15 then by all means participate, contribute and learn something.

Okay

Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Hope this young'un doesn't have access to guns...  That's all we need - "He wiped his ass on my bag so I shot up the school"....

Either kick his ass, get someone else to kick his ass, learn to kick ass, or take it from him until you can kick his ass. Those are the only choices I can see.  I know it sucks..
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Gus is right ya know?

Either beat his ass or shut up and take it.  

Bullys don't understand anything but getting their ass beat.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:13:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Christ, how freakin' old are you?

Was this on the "special" bus?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:17:15 PM EDT
[#20]
how about you all shut the fuck up im 16 and yes i do have lots of guns in fact i have 2 ar-15's a SPAZ12 and many hunting rifles and i would never use them on a human that wasen't shooting at me and i would never bring them to school how dumb do you think i am?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:21:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
how dumb do you think i am?
View Quote

To be honest with you son it does seem as though you are a bit on the, lets say, "below average intelligence" end of the scale.

I mean seriously........."How do you get someone suspended"?

Give us a break here kid.

Like we said....either stand up to the jerk or stop your bitchin' and cryin'
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:22:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Dumb? I don't think you are dumb at all. I think your immaturity and ignorance transcends dumb and reaches an elevated level well beyond what one would traditionally call "dumb".
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:23:33 PM EDT
[#23]
ya i'm really dumb thats why i'm in honors classes and have a 3.6 gpa
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:26:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
honers
View Quote

A bright one indeed. Public education at it's finest.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:26:17 PM EDT
[#25]
A 3.6 does not necessarily mean you posses maturity. [i]That[/i] is the area in which you are sadly lacking.

Could a moderator please edit little Fergies above post about guns to read;

[i]"My daddy has lots and lots of guns."[/i]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#26]
PUT A KNIFE IN HIS BACKPACK, THEN TELL A TEACHER.
That should do it...

BISHOP
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
ya i'm really dumb thats why i'm in honers classes and have a 3.6 gpa
View Quote

"honers" classes you say?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:32:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
ya i'm really dumb thats why i get boners in class and have a 3.6 gpa
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:33:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
how about you all shut the fuck up im 16 and yes i do have lots of guns in fact i have 2 ar-15's a SPAZ12 and many hunting rifles and i would never use them on a human that wasen't shooting at me and i would never bring them to school how dumb do you think i am?
View Quote

Judging by your lack of punctuation, I'd say you're about 11 - 12.

Go tell a teacher!!! (lol)
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:33:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Well, Im 16, and frankly im embarrassed to be in the same "category" as you.  let him do what he wants to do.  It will hurt him more than it will hurt you.  Frankly, if someone spit in my stuff and wiped there ass on anything of mine, I'd roundhouse them and rub it in their face...but then again thats just me.  Seriously its not worth the problems its going to escalate to.  Learn how to kickbox, then you wont even have to get in a fight, he will probably not want to.

Well, I just made myself look like a complete idiot, so I am going to stop
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:38:09 PM EDT
[#31]
well I thought with all the "adults" on this web site that I wouldn't get made fun of but I guess that it doesn't change when you grow up I guess life sucks for ever.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:38:35 PM EDT
[#32]
[b]TIM-MAY!![/b] [:E] [:E] [:E]

[img]http://a1486.g.akamai.net/7/1486/2597/0002/media.southparkstudios.com/media/images/404/404_timmy.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:38:51 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm honored that you made honers.

Seriously dude, you gotta take it to his face one way or the other. Doing it behind his back is just going to really piss him off. Maybe if you face him, you'll only get an ass whipping, but you'll gain his respect. And you never know - maybe you CAN kick his butt. That's assuming you don't suffer from some disability that would make it impossible.

I hate bullies too - most of them are really pussies in my experience. The guys that really can fight don't usually feel the need to go around trying to prove it.  That's why people sometimes say that "It's the quiet ones you have to watch".

Good luck - and I mean that!
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:42:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Fergie, you're right. We should try to be more helpful to a fellow member and (cough) gun owner. In that spirit I offer this advice:

Give him your milk money and he will stop picking on you.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#35]
This will happen throughout life if you don't learn to deal with it now in a constructive way!
This happens in the work place every day but usually in more sutble ways.  
Also, take a few more english and writing classes.  I should have done this.  You'll express yourself better and use "fuck" less often in anger.  
One last piece of advice.  Look at the people that are your friends. Are they are like this bully?  If the answer is yes dump them and join a new group of people.  My Grandmother told me 37 years ago "If your friends are bums you will become one also! You'll be measured by the people you keep company with."
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:50:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
well I thought with all the "adults" on this web site that I wouldn't get made fun of but I guess that it doesn't change when you grow up I guess life sucks for ever.
View Quote

Perhaps we were a bit hasty..........but...........you very quickly got into a state of name calling and insults which seriously eroded any sincere information you might have hoped to get..

Why can't you figure this out for youself?

Most of us have not been sixteen for 20 to 30 years ya know.

If this was a one time occurance and you did nothing then it is too late to go back now.

It may never happen again.

If it does or if it happens every day then kick the shit out of him.........bash him with your books when he is not looking......bust him in the cahones when he comes near your seat........trip him in the aisle of the bus.

That is about all we can tell you.

Grow up boy and start acting like a man
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 3:03:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
>>well this is really stupid
View Quote

Got that right....

>>but he spit on a bunch of my stuff and wiped his ass on my bag then on the bus he was throwing stuff at me.
View Quote

You say you have a 3.6 GPA, yet you can't - or won't- punctuate or capitalise. (What's wrong with this picture?....) If I were still teaching school, I'd kick YOUR ass.... :^)
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't fell a need to use good grammar in a message board
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 3:19:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

So why should we recognize you as anything other than some immature, possibly whiny punk with access to a message board?
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Aaaaa don't get the person suspended. That is truely childish!!! Just get even!! hahahahah

If the person has a car, go to the store and get some raw chicken parts. Wait for the person to leave their car unlocked and shove the chicken parts up under the seats (front and back). Close up car (windows up) and let the car sit in the sun during class.

A whole lot easier than getting someone suspended, and a WHOLE LOT MORE FUN!! hehehehe
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 4:28:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

So why should we recognize you as anything other than some immature, possibly whiny punk with access to a message board?
View Quote

I think you outta replace the word, "possibly" with definately.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 7:52:26 PM EDT
[#42]
I just wanted to bump this back to the top so Fergie could get the benefit of the animals....er I mean the nice peoples in put on the Night Crew.

Guzzler, sticking chicken parts under the persons car seat is immature as well. 'Sides cottage cheese in the defroster vent is much more affective.;-)
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 11:36:30 PM EDT
[#43]
SPAZ12 eh? Maybe a SPAS-12? Just hit a nerve with me and my affection to Italian Scatterguns...

Anyway, this topic is dumb as hell. Take your sophmoric attitude over to 2600.com... they went down the tube years ago, you will feel at home with the other dim-wits.

Plghhhh....

B
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 11:54:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Hey Kid,
 You're the honor student with a 3.6 gpa.  Why the hell do you need help getting somebody suspended, genius boy?  What other weapons from Rainbow Six does your daddy have?
[newbie]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 1:30:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hope this young'un doesn't have access to guns...  That's all we need - "He wiped his ass on my bag so I shot up the school"....
View Quote

LMAO

I can see the headline now, "Does wiping your ass on other peoples property cause gun violence in schools?" News at 11
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 5:51:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
well this is really stupid but he spit on a bunch of my stuff and wiped his ass on my bag then on the bus he was throwing stuff at me.
View Quote

Sounds like someone needs some cheese with their wine.

Well, at least this isn't another "What if TSTF..." thread.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 6:08:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Hey Ferguson, just relax.  If you were friends with him in the morning, you'll be friends with him later.  When friends play jokes/make fun of each other, it usually gets forgotten in a little time.  Just play a little (harmless)joke on him and call it even.  You dont want to do something that would have long term effects because you will regret it.  

Take my advise and you'll be good friends soon again.  Remeber:  Its better to have friends than enemies.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 7:01:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Aaagh, just deal with it - beat his ass in or forget it all. You're sixteen and come whining to this crowd about how to get somebody suspended? I'm sixteen, too, and nobody I know acts like that.

Please, if you gotta ask how, you probably shouldn't be doing it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 7:43:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Dude, it hasn't been that long since I was 16, but here's some advice for you now while you're still young, which was passed down to me by my late father:

DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By reacting to it you're just stooping to his level. Just ignore him and be secure in the fact that he has nothing more important in his life than to perform immature acts of aggression.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 7:58:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Stand up for yourself or take it. Don't they stll have bats in Gym class. I took a lot of beatings untill I learned to fight, then after seriously f**king up a six footer my sophomore years, nobody else wanted to bleed on me. When all else fails, make friends with the crazy f**kers that are willing to whoop ass for fun. Now go watch Dawsons Creek and get off my board.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top