Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2001 3:20:39 PM EDT
I just saw my first project exile tv spot on Colorado TV. I didn't know they had expanded from VA that much. They inferred on the ad that owning an assault weapon would send you to prison in CO! What the hell is going on? Are these people stupid? Where else are they prominent? I tend to ignore anti-gun sentiment..am I out of touch? May I should be more pro-active....after what I just saw!!![:O]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 4:13:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmm, no relies. I better find somebody else to write my material.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 4:19:26 PM EDT
[#2]
what channel was it on? usually watch satelite but catch the locals around newstime. does not surprise me but they have been putting that you will go to prison crap around here lately and maybe they just changed the ad. it used to go something like this :
if you are a criminal and use a gun you will go to prison. duh!!! why do they have to tell them I think they know that already. its just to scare the rest of the folks and get some more anti gun laws passed. jon in the springs
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top