Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/23/2020 11:08:46 PM EDT
This is bad...

Training voters on how to rig the election.

It'a not very short, but it is definitely worth a watch.
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 11:33:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Any state with any precincts caught cheating shall nullify the state vote and the Senator from that state shall also be null and void. In other words, that  state shall not have a vote or representation in The united Staes.
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 11:35:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any state with any precincts caught cheating shall nullify the state vote and the Senator from that state shall also be null and void. In other words, that  state shall not have a vote or representation in The united Staes.
View Quote
We will probably end up there.  I have no doubt that out Governor will do anything to get Trump out of office.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 8:11:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 8:26:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe contact your representatives? I mean, AFTER you shitpost on ARF for a few days of course.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 8:27:43 AM EDT
[#5]
No justice, no peace.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 8:28:22 AM EDT
[#6]
There was a guy on local radio who saw that video.
He called the FBI and the DOJ....

but we know what we can expect from them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Gretchen, dana and Jocelyn are in on the fix.  They need to be removed from office.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 8:33:33 AM EDT
[#8]
So they have it setup so even with a crude forgery you can vote, likely as many times as they want because with mandated masks they can't even be properly identified.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 8:35:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 8:38:28 AM EDT
[#10]
All this stuff should be sent to someone like judicial watch, i remember they were suing a bunch states for voting bs
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 8:41:48 AM EDT
[#11]
They really are trying to start a War.

Link Posted: 10/24/2020 8:42:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We will probably end up there.  I have no doubt that out Governor will do anything to get Trump out of office.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Michigan used to be a pretty cool state.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 8:44:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

It still is, we just have to get the three communist bitches out of office.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 8:51:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm from NC originally but grew up in the armpit of America known as Toledo, Ohio.  Spent a bunch of time in Michigan and the UP.  Great times.  Hope it gets back to it's former glory.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:00:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

And the perpetrators shall get summary execution in public as a warning to others.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:03:51 AM EDT
[#16]
The last part about provisional ballots isn’t cheating. She says the absentee ballot has been marked “sent and received”. If your absentee ballot has been marked as received by Election Day, there is no reason to issue a provisional ballot. You already voted.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#17]
That acne scarred pit face MI governor is a real PIG
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:08:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Gretchen, dana and Jocelyn are in on the fix.  
View Quote

Those three WILL NOT ALLOW Michigan to go to for Trump. Period. He needs to win without Michigan unfortunately.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:23:59 AM EDT
[#19]
We the motherfucking people need to build gallows in every town and use them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:24:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Meh..

Well first off the description of the video is dead wrong.
It’s a Voice recording of a training session for poll workers. Overlaid with written commentary pointing out
“Possible” or “potential” pitfalls an unscrupulous person might do to subvert a vote.

No where in the recording does the trainer propose to Alter or subvert someone’s vote.
She is going over the Identification and processes for dealing with problematic ballots by poll workers.

The video maker is a bit of a troll.
The trainer clearly states ballots that show irregularities should go into separate envelopes to be evaluated by others.

Every voting process has Potential pitfalls somewhere in the process. Which is why we have poll observers.
It will never be perfect.

Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:28:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This is bad...

Training voters on how to rig the election.

It'a not very short, but it is definitely worth a watch.
View Quote

Michigan also has a Senate election.   So does North Carolina.  Georgia as well.  Expect shenanigans there.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:37:21 AM EDT
[#22]
I’ll watch later but I know at least 2 liberals who are working the polls to “ensure Trump doesn’t steal the election” - direct quote - so this does not surprise me in the least.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Maybe contact your representatives? I mean, AFTER you shitpost on ARF for a few days of course.
View Quote

I contacted mine back in 2016 when they caught/discovered that the 'tard precincts in Detroit had cheated when this was discovered in Jill Stein's requested recount.  The recount request was dropped by Stein immediately as a result and Trump was declared the winner permanently shortly thereafter.

My rep and senator are VERY aware of the rampant propensity of democrats to cheat in every election.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:40:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The last part about provisional ballots isn’t cheating. She says the absentee ballot has been marked “sent and received”. If your absentee ballot has been marked as received by Election Day, there is no reason to issue a provisional ballot. You already voted.
View Quote

Unless it wasn't you that voted on your behalf. She's saying in that scenario that if the lawful voter arrives to vote for the first time after his vote was stolen to just issue the guy a provisional ballot knowing it'll go straight into the shredder instead of the tabulator.

This is kill-dozer material.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Meh..

It’s a Voice recording of a training session for poll workers. Overlaid with written commentary pointing out
“Possible” or “potential” pitfalls an unscrupulous person might do to subvert a vote.

No where in the recording does the trainer propose to Alter or subvert someone’s vote.
She is going over the Identification and processes for dealing with problematic ballots by poll workers.

The trainer clearly states ballots that show irregularities should go into separate envelopes to be evaluated by others.

Every voting process has Potential pitfalls somewhere in the process. Which is why we have poll observers.

View Quote

You don't seriously see how she is advocating cheating, not even with the "six feet and can't see" discussion?

Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:41:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not from MI, but how do you know that I haven't contacted mine already?
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:43:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's not from Michigan so he doesn't know that EVERYONE in a position of power KNOWS the 'tards engage in voter fraud every election.

This is a LONG STANDING tradition in Michigan.  That's why voter ID was passed many years ago.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:46:45 AM EDT
[#28]
If the poll watcher has to wear a mask, why does he have to maintain a six foot distance from the poll worker?

If I'm a poll watcher there, I'm bringing a tape measure.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:49:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
They really are trying to start a War.

View Quote

Yes they are. Ugly, isn't it?
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:51:38 AM EDT
[#30]
I do believe, and know, that the left are, and will be cheating on Election Day, but how do we know that this audio is real?
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:58:38 AM EDT
[#31]
There has to be a better, more secure, more trackable, way of doing this. Something computerized. Something with checks and verifications built into it.

You'd go to a polling center and prove who you are in person with ID. They issue you a code of some sort that allows you to cast a one-time, trackable, digital ballot that's tied to your social security number. It'd make sure you're a citizen free of felony history. You could get online at any time after that to check your voter account and verify that your vote was counted and stayed exactly as you wanted it. If you need to challenge your own vote because of shenanigans or fuck-ups then there'll be a follow-up process with more security built in to change it.
This bullshit has to be improved.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 10:00:05 AM EDT
[#32]
My state had a cutoff for registration and requires a picture ID.

I don’t think the audio is how to cheat it just illustrates the shitty laws and procedures of that state.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 10:01:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I’ll watch later but I know at least 2 liberals who are working the polls to “ensure Trump doesn’t steal the election” - direct quote - so this does not surprise me in the least.
View Quote

Make counter-accusations always accuse your enemy of what it is you propose to do before you do it...puts him entirely on the defensive.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 10:03:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There has to be a better, more secure, more trackable, way of doing this. Something computerized. Something with checks and verifications built into it.

You'd go to a polling center and prove who you are in person with ID. They issue you a code of some sort that allows you to cast a one-time, trackable, digital ballot that's tied to your social security number. It'd make sure you're a citizen free of felony history. You could get online at any time after that to check your voter account and verify that your vote was counted and stayed exactly as you wanted it. If you need to challenge your own vote because of shenanigans or fuck-ups then there'll be a follow-up process with more security built in to change it.
View Quote

Ixnay on linking my ballot to my SSN. I'll cast a secret ballot that can never be tied to me, thank you very much.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 10:14:58 AM EDT
[#35]
This shit is infuriating beyond words and deserves the death penalty!
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 10:17:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Ixnay on linking my ballot to my SSN. I'll cast a secret ballot that can never be tied to me, thank you very much.
View Quote
Exactly. We don't need to be put on a "voted for candidate X" list so that in the future, someone could deliver retribution for not voting correctly.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 10:17:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You don't seriously see how she is advocating cheating, not even with the "six feet and can't see" discussion?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh..

Right from the bowels of Satan...some people should never have been allowed to become US citizens...we should have guarded that as a privilege not a right...
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 10:25:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then how do we design a secure voting system that's securely tied to one individual and that's verifiable by the voter? There has to be a way.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 10:33:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
There has to be a better, more secure, more trackable, way of doing this. Something computerized. Something..................
View Quote

Yeah I'm sure Twitter and FB will volunteer to set it up for us free of charge
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 10:37:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There has to be a better, more secure, more trackable, way of doing this. Something computerized. Something..................

Well, I wouldn't recommend that. CNN probably shouldn't be the one setting it up either.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 10:59:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is, but you can't even get the left to allow checking voters drivers licenses much less having voter registrations with cryptographic signatures and other security & integrity measures.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 11:01:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Not sure which state is more corrupt.  IL or MI
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Dems would find a way to falsify cheating accusations in legitimate states that go red. They’re demonic and wicked
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 11:20:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh..

Exactly
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 11:46:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is one way to get rid of all the senators.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 11:53:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

My heart never got into it. When went back it was for the $ then I had to stay for family and my career.

I left in December of 2019 and I am FUCKING THRILLED that I left.

Politics, taxes, insurance costs, roads, gas prices, dark grey gloomy skies for 7-8 months a year,  etc.. it all sucked.

I just miss having 6-8 sheets of ice in any direction at any time.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#47]
You can buy eggs and, milk and ,get a receipt showing what you got and, how much.
But, they can't print out a receipt showing who you voted for.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 12:20:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Eh, can't judge an entire state based on a shithole Detroit and a Bruce Jenner doppelgänger Governor.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 12:24:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Those three WILL NOT ALLOW Michigan to go to for Trump. Period. He needs to win without Michigan unfortunately.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gretchen, dana and Jocelyn are in on the fix.  

It's going to very difficult without either Michigan or Pennsylvania.

Link Posted: 10/24/2020 12:26:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He's not from Michigan so he doesn't know that EVERYONE in a position of power KNOWS the 'tards engage in voter fraud every election.

This is a LONG STANDING tradition in Michigan.  That's why voter ID was passed many years ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not just Michigan,  fraud is all over the country.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top