Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2001 2:21:58 PM EDT
Do you think the gun owners of the past were as aware of the possibility of armed conflict on our soil as we are today? It really seems to me that the people willing to die for their freedom are much more numerous today. Sure, there may be a disgusting amount of uncaring Americans, but the ones that care are becoming more fervent everyday.

What's your take?

radioman
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 2:55:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I was thinking the same thing recently. I think we are more nunerous today because of the internet and the way we can share information with very large numbers of people right fro our homes. It would be nearly impossible years ago to get the word out like we can today.
View Quote

I hope you are right oneshot!
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 4:41:47 PM EDT
[#3]
the internet and the wide spread use of computers was one of the best things that happend for the free flow of information with just a few clicks you can get uncencosred info anytime 24/7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top