Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2001 2:07:05 PM EDT
I have a 98%+ Daewoo DR200 with an Ace Skeleton Stock set and Trigger (to meet US parts requirements)  A great shooting and looking firearm.  The big plus is that I also have a spare stripped bolt and firing pin to go with it.  Any thoughts on what this package might go for?  I am in need of cash for another project.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 2:11:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Cassidy: I will buy the stripped bolt and firing pin, also any spare parts!!! DO YOU ACCEPT CASH!@#$???

radioman
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 2:24:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Radioman - I will keep you in mind.  I must tell you that I bought the stripped bolt and firing pin for $150. I feel, though, that the parts make an excellent complement to the sale of the rifle as these parts are extremely hard to come by.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 2:27:16 PM EDT
[#3]
When is someone going to start importing these parts/rifles?!?!

radioman
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 2:41:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey CassidyGT,

I was considering buying the following but it was just too much.

[url]http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=1248382[/url]

I hope this helps.  I'd love to buy another Daewoo, I've got a K2, but money is short now.

Good Luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top